Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 pm

I know we are super sleuthers, but a bare foot with sandals on, at a distance is not quite enough info to figure out who she is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55224

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Just so happy for him that he has found a new love. This gorgeous gentleman deserves all the happiness in the world . To me there will never be a male contestant on this show that is even compariable to Roberto. He has it all and more...
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 pm

She needs to wear the proper footwear on that motorcycle. Her ankles would be hamburger if they crashed.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:27 pm

I spent a few hours looking through everything I could find on the Fox News/Weather Gal a few weeks ago. After looking through years of her life on SM without a hint of Roberto....I gave up. :crazed  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Roberto stop teasing and Please give me something to work with. :bigsigh: laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Oh how I love this board you all are a riot. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Roberto Martinez Jr ‏@Roberto_M_Jr 27m27 minutes ago
It's nothing personal @Rockies, it's just business...
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 Cf8AOWZUEAAmdIc
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12961

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:38 pm

ILOVEU Finally! thanks blu!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55224

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:07 pm

The gorgeous one resurfaces!!! How I have missed seeing his face. l o v e hearts love

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Roberto. Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 1f60d  Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 1f60d  Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 1f60d   Always looks so fabulous.  Thanks Blu. Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 1f618
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:41 am

Still gorgeous as always!!! :cutiepie

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted"  .. Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 2973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Roberto looks very happy. Love that little dimple in his chin...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by fletchy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 pm

If you want to see nice photos of Roberto he is featured in a men's sport wear catalog. qorkit.com got catalog in the mail a few days ago and couldn't believe it was Roberto on the cover!
fletchy
fletchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum