SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 52 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

ninu wrote:I have no doubt JP heartbeat Ash by the end of this... he's so cute and concerned about her... I'm worried about the reciprocity of the relationship - much like Brad in looove with Emily and Emily not really caring as much JM2C
Yikes, I can't go through another season and AFRC like that. This show will be totally doomed if they have a Brad/Emily repeat. No one will care anymore.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 52 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm

ninu wrote:I have no doubt JP heartbeat Ash by the end of this... he's so cute and concerned about her... I'm worried about the reciprocity of the relationship - much like Brad in looove with Emily and Emily not really caring as much JM2C

Agreed. I just hope that she's woken up and realized that if a guy stays in to comfort you while you look like crap and whine over ANOTHER guy, he's a keeper. no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm

San wrote:
NadjaM wrote:Ben C. is my favorite and I want to start a campaign to have him as the next Bachelor. Seriously.

I'll join you in the campaign... :yes: I am 40 minutes away from New Orleans. :awesome:

:missclap: :missclap: We will get others on board.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm

My thoughts about tonights episode?? There are no words... :shock:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 pm

chaslom4 wrote:My thoughts about tonights episode?? There are no words... :shock:

:giggle: rotfl
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

chaslom4 wrote:My thoughts about tonights episode?? There are no words... :shock:

IA.
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

I could see it ending this way. She was still whining and crying over Bentley after her date with JP. There were 24 guys there more into her than Bentley was, but she wanted Bentley. I don't know how the F1 feels like anything other than a default after tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

dee wrote:
San wrote:
JBF wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
umngirl wrote:What the heck was that outtake? Definitely not something I needed or wanted to see? Suspect

That was the funniest outtake evah...Jeff on the can and Bentley doing his hair. Seriously dude, why would you be doing your hair while someone was taking a crap...like you can't wait five minutes?

He was worried about his hair... making Ashley cry.

Boy! Did Ryan get the Perfect Edit in this epiosde... only to get trashed in the previews.

The previews did show Ryan in a not so positive light like CH says in the 5 to watch....but it looks like someone (Ryan?) thinks Ames is one way with Ash and different with the guys? Did I hear it was Ames he was talking about?

huh? I think someone (Lucas?) was talking to her about how Ryan is one way with the guys, and another way with Ashley. then there was a part where Blake was telling Ryan that he's getting on the other guys nerves (guess they were somewhat friends in the house since he's trying to be honest with ryan). Then it cut to another scene with Ryan telling Ashley "this guy" should leave next. Over all, I think in the promo he really likes Ashley, but I don't think the Bachelorette situation of sharing Ashley with so many guys is sitting well with him. I think the whole experience of it is getting to him. He looked jealous in the promo. It looked like he was trying to be over the top to get Ashley's attention (as he doesn't get any 1-1s till episode 7)?

Basically Ryan is this season's Frank. Wants to be first. That's my vibe.

Remember Frank wanted to get married to Ali pronto! Then got all shy and jealous.

Ryan is different... He is NOT shy. Yet, he shares some of the same over-the-top "passion" here. He probably picks up on the JP connection just as Frank did both Roberto and Chris L. and reacts accordingly.

By the way, Ashley did not put much ooomph into kissing him like she did JP, Bentley and William. Oh... it as nice, but Ben C. even got more.

Again, his edit was Perfect. He was the only one (of the two out of ten 1 on 1s we were permitted to see) who actually was making her smile. It is as if that, with Bentley gone for a while, they need a new villain. Only he really isn't... just maybe a trifle over-the-top.

... like Frank
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:

Agreed. I just hope that she's woken up and realized that if a guy stays in to comfort you while you look like crap and whine over ANOTHER guy, he's a keeper. no no

Me too! We still have yet to see any AshandBen and AshandAmes or Ash and Constantine time together, so I'm still thinking JP is the guy in the end that she can't live without....Now maybe next week will change that, but so far, it's got to be JP. Right now anyway.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Ashley tweeted this rotfl

Ashley S.
Haha Ash brought out the glasses! JP is the one! Smiley #Bachelorette

LOL! So cute! I have glasses too and I know it's a big deal to take out the contacts and wear them with a new guy. :awesome:

It couldn't be more obvious that it's JP. Maybe to help the new couple stand on firm ground and not feel insecure about the whole Bentley debacle, the editors are showing the love story? Still seems too obvious and that everyone else is not even in the running. 👅
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:

ITA. Posessionista was tweeting some funny stuff about that date:

"@Osmith2 Ashley's wearing her period clothes. That's what you wear to watch a movie with your gay bestie. Not a 1st date. #Bachelorette"

rotfl LOL.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 pm

NadjaM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

ITA. Posessionista was tweeting some funny stuff about that date:

"@Osmith2 Ashley's wearing her period clothes. That's what you wear to watch a movie with your gay bestie. Not a 1st date. #Bachelorette"

rotfl LOL.

:laughingoutlou
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat