SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chicagoowl Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
ninu wrote:I have no doubt JP heartbeat Ash by the end of this... he's so cute and concerned about her... I'm worried about the reciprocity of the relationship - much like Brad in looove with Emily and Emily not really caring as much JM2C

I could see it ending this way. She was still whining and crying over Bentley after her date with JP. There were 24 guys there more into her than Bentley was, but she wanted Bentley. I don't know how the F1 feels like anything other than a default after tonight.

About the Bentley thing... Ashley did say that so far ,this early in the game, he was the one she had fallen for. Remember, she hasn't gotten to know the other guys as well. Once she does... someone will stand out. She has five more weeks to go.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

NadjaM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ninu wrote:I have no doubt JP heartbeat Ash by the end of this... he's so cute and concerned about her... I'm worried about the reciprocity of the relationship - much like Brad in looove with Emily and Emily not really caring as much JM2C

Agreed. I just hope that she's woken up and realized that if a guy stays in to comfort you while you look like crap and whine over ANOTHER guy, he's a keeper. no no

ITA. Posessionista was tweeting some funny stuff about that date:

"@Osmith2 Ashley's wearing her period clothes. That's what you wear to watch a movie with your gay bestie. Not a 1st date. #Bachelorette"

rotfl LOL.

rofl Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I could see it ending this way. She was still whining and crying over Bentley after her date with JP. There were 24 guys there more into her than Bentley was, but she wanted Bentley. I don't know how the F1 feels like anything other than a default after tonight.

About the Bentley thing... Ashley did say that so far ,this early in the game, he was the one she had fallen for. Remember, she hasn't gotten to know the other guys as well. Once she does... someone will stand out. She has five more weeks to go.

And it's a good thing too that she doesn't keep him when he comes back, I think that shows that she's got stronger feelings for someone else. (cough) JP heartbeat
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm

JBF wrote:
dee wrote:
San wrote:
JBF wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
umngirl wrote:What the heck was that outtake? Definitely not something I needed or wanted to see? Suspect

That was the funniest outtake evah...Jeff on the can and Bentley doing his hair. Seriously dude, why would you be doing your hair while someone was taking a crap...like you can't wait five minutes?

He was worried about his hair... making Ashley cry.

Boy! Did Ryan get the Perfect Edit in this epiosde... only to get trashed in the previews.

The previews did show Ryan in a not so positive light like CH says in the 5 to watch....but it looks like someone (Ryan?) thinks Ames is one way with Ash and different with the guys? Did I hear it was Ames he was talking about?

huh? I think someone (Lucas?) was talking to her about how Ryan is one way with the guys, and another way with Ashley. then there was a part where Blake was telling Ryan that he's getting on the other guys nerves (guess they were somewhat friends in the house since he's trying to be honest with ryan). Then it cut to another scene with Ryan telling Ashley "this guy" should leave next. Over all, I think in the promo he really likes Ashley, but I don't think the Bachelorette situation of sharing Ashley with so many guys is sitting well with him. I think the whole experience of it is getting to him. He looked jealous in the promo. It looked like he was trying to be over the top to get Ashley's attention (as he doesn't get any 1-1s till episode 7)?

Basically Ryan is this season's Frank. Wants to be first. That's my vibe.

Remember Frank wanted to get married to Ali pronto! Then got all shy and jealous.

Ryan is different... He is NOT shy. Yet, he shares some of the same over-the-top "passion" here. He probably picks up on the JP connection just as Frank did both Roberto and Chris L. and reacts accordingly.

By the way, Ashley did not put much ooomph into kissing him like she did JP, Bentley and William. Oh... it as nice, but Ben C. even got more.

Again, his edit was Perfect. He was the only one (of the two out of ten 1 on 1s we were permitted to see) who actually was making her smile. It is as if that, with Bentley gone for a while, they need a new villain. Only he really isn't... just maybe a trifle over-the-top.

... like Frank

Well Frank also had a girl back home to fall back on (maybe ryan does too, it's not shown yet LOL kidding). I feel Ryan liked Ashley more than Frank did with Ali (not sure if I'm making any sense)... because I don't see how he would want to come back to Fiji. This edit makes me sad LOL. I wanted to see him for the next Bachelor role. I really can't picture the other f4 (minus JP) suit the role.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

word I agree
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

The worst part is that she felt alone at the RC after Bentley left. I remember Ali blogging somewhere that she never felt alone because she knew she could always go see Roberto. Well, I guess Bentley was her Roberto. no idea

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by causingchaos Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Did I hear it wrong or did someone say before 1 to 1 time or a date or something that Ashley likes to be treated poorly (can't remember the exact words but it was something to that effect) and I was watching kind of passively but not one said a word about it.

After this episode I just feel like Ashley is that fun little toy that they're playing with. None quite liek Bentley but I feel more are in it for the party than the girl. She's feeling like an afterthought to me this season.

causingchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I'm sure she will muddle through and choose an F1, and be happy about it. I'm just feeling sorry for him right now.

ETA: Ok, after reading this post it sounds like I'm really down on Ashley, and that's not the case. I think maybe she should have had some more time, though. She's got to be a basket of raw nerves.

Last edited by Alexxxx on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 pm

All this Bentley drama and mask drama has been so distracting....if you don't read the message boards, you wouldn't even know 3 of the 4 final yet!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

causingchaos wrote:Did I hear it wrong or did someone say before 1 to 1 time or a date or something that Ashley likes to be treated poorly (can't remember the exact words but it was something to that effect) and I was watching kind of passively but not one said a word about it.

After this episode I just feel like Ashley is that fun little toy that they're playing with. None quite liek Bentley but I feel more are in it for the party than the girl. She's feeling like an afterthought to me this season.

That was Will who said those things.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

I liked that she told JP that they will have another 1 on 1. He was happy to hear that lol

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Well after Ash watches these first three episodes, there is no way that she should still want Bentley! no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat