SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 60 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 am

I love Ashley Spivey..she's so spunky , funny and honest:
AshleySpivey Tomorrow on #saynotocosmo: #Bachelorette recap and the list of weapons everyone's bringing to the angry #badnewsbentley mob!
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 60 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 am

Well the RC is in the same town so why crying after a night with JP? That does not seem right, sorry dont buy it she was not travelling yet to get get jet log

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

chicagoowl wrote:
NadjaM wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I remember seeing a tweet from one of the producers I think, saying something about Ashley having to deal with some crazy stuff right then. Do we know what part of filming that would have been?

hmmm 😕

What crazy stuff? Her feelings were hurt by William's joke, she'd known Bentley for a little over two weeks and he decided to leave because of his daughter but left things open with a "dot dot dot"...I don't know if all of this intense drama is real. Chris Harrison mentioned in his blog that they "almost had to shut down production" and that makes me laugh. I call BS.

Oh yeah the "dot dot dot". What a ????? ! Is he for real?

The "dot dot dot", and the fact that she actually re-quoted it in her chat with Chris Harrison, was sort of amusing but mostly confusing and sad.

Dot dot dot.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

AshleySpivey @tristasutter I talked to Ash today and she said she learned many valuable lessons from the #badnewsbentley debacle!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to tristasutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 am

Possessionista Dana Weiss: Bentley can't tolerate crying. But being in the bathroom while a masked dude is taking a crap is fine? Classy. #Bachelorette

Ashley Spivey: @Possessionista little known fact: people that lack souls also lack a sense of smell.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 am

Beeleever wrote:
Possessionista Dana Weiss: Bentley can't tolerate crying. But being in the bathroom while a masked dude is taking a crap is fine? Classy. #Bachelorette

Ashley Spivey: @Possessionista little known fact: people that lack souls also lack a sense of smell.

Oh, this is priceless! Keep it coming! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

UGH the Bentley sh*t took up waaaaaay to much of my Ben C. and JP time. Loved Jp's date. (I have those PJ pants!!! ... they are from Old Navy). Love, love, loved JP's date... so real... Ashley talking with her mouth full of food and all. How cute was he when his voice got low and told her to take her glasses off. Bentley was a waste and I can't wait until she realizes it. CH seemed annoyed that she was so "in lust"with him.

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 60 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 am

Ashely Spivey's tweets are killing me...tears from laughing. She hates Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 am

I love Spivey's spunk! rotfl

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

Gina wrote:Ashely Spivey's tweets are killing me...tears from laughing. She hates Bentley.

LOL! It's very funny! Are the two Ashley's still really good friends? She has said a few things that make me go hmm...

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

cupcakes wrote:I love Spivey's spunk! rotfl
I love that she doesn't seem to be kissing up to TPTB and they don't usually retweet her like the ones who kiss up to them. She's great!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

Sorry to jump in here off topic BUT I was just trying to read the spoilers and have gathered that JP and Ben F are the F2..... is that correct? It also seems like Ben was the one originally thought to be F1 but now JP is? could somebody please let me know if this is the way it is -thanks!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 83 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat