SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

alyssahertzig Alyssa
by Possessionista:
PJ pants. Messy bun. Fugly glasses. Crying about another dude. "I"ll take 'Reasons Ashley is Still Single for $500, Alex.'"

Yowza....
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am

klarson79 wrote:
Gina wrote:Ashely Spivey's tweets are killing me...tears from laughing. She hates Bentley.

LOL! It's very funny! Are the two Ashley's still really good friends? She has said a few things that make me go hmm...
Yes they are still BFF's, Ashley Spivey said she spoke to Ashley H. today. There are some tweets about up a few posts back to read what she said. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am

northernviewer wrote:Sorry to jump in here off topic BUT I was just trying to read the spoilers and have gathered that JP and Ben F are the F2..... is that correct? It also seems like Ben was the one originally thought to be F1 but now JP is? could somebody please let me know if this is the way it is -thanks!

You've got it right. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 am

Do we know how much further William gets?

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 am

noobsleuth wrote:UGH the Bentley sh*t took up waaaaaay to much of my Ben C. and JP time. Loved Jp's date. (I have those PJ pants!!! ... they are from Old Navy). Love, love, loved JP's date... so real... Ashley talking with her mouth full of food and all. How cute was he when his voice got low and told her to take her glasses off. Bentley was a waste and I can't wait until she realizes it. CH seemed annoyed that she was so "in lust"with him.

That was awesome.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 am

Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Gina wrote:Ashely Spivey's tweets are killing me...tears from laughing. She hates Bentley.

LOL! It's very funny! Are the two Ashley's still really good friends? She has said a few things that make me go hmm...
Yes they are still BFF's, Ashley Spivey said she spoke to Ashley H. today. There are some tweets about up a few posts back to read what she said. yes

Thanks! I wonder how much AS knows.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am

Can't wait till Bachfix/Dreamer posts their date so I can rewatch it heartbeat I am so not sure about how much Ashley loves JP at this point in time - which probably explains the lack of gushy/crazy Ash in interviews and media right now.... but they're still cute Smiley

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 61 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

I am really not surprised that Ashley said those things after her date with JP about Bentley after all she fancied herself in love with him.......It was still fresh for her she was confused an I think this has more to do with thinking that Michele might have been right, she was probably calling herself silly, naive an all kinds of fool....So I am not worried at all about Ashley and her F1, if anyone can understand it should be her F1....Sure it may hurt his ego a little just like Roberto was hurt with the Frank situation but IF there is love there they can make it work......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
happy2bme wrote:WTF!?! I'm sorry but she is probably not engaged anymore after this. That is if she was even engaged to begin with.

I think that's why they're showing the JP connection. If he is F1 then we all see that they had chemistry from the minute he said cupcake. Ashley even said after her date w/JP that his kisses were better than Bentley's.... so TPTB are building the case for JP...

Yes, this much is obvious to me too. If she's randomly "engaged" to Ben after tonight though? LOL! Just LOL!

I can not imagine Ben watching this at all.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 am

Alexxxx wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Sorry to jump in here off topic BUT I was just trying to read the spoilers and have gathered that JP and Ben F are the F2..... is that correct? It also seems like Ben was the one originally thought to be F1 but now JP is? could somebody please let me know if this is the way it is -thanks!

You've got it right. yes

thanks :A-okay: I can see JP being the one.. but Ben being part of the F2, sorry but my first reaction is .... "seriously - what does she see in him" I don't find him good looking and his hair is awful. Enjoyed her date with JP but like I said in the nonspoiled thread, it was hard to tell with Bentley's ghost still in the room. I hate that they gave him so much airtime tonight no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 am

Larel wrote:Do we know how much further William gets?

You can read all the season spoilers here:

http://realitysteve.com/2011/05/20/your-bachelorette-spoilers-for-ashleys-season-thru-final-4-52011/all/1/

We don't know how accurate those are but he's usually pretty much right on up until the final 2. Sleuthers have also found screencaps to verify the F4. eta: actually I'm not sure about the screencap proof, and there's always room for a surprise.

Last edited by terabithia on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am

northernviewer wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

You've got it right. yes

thanks :A-okay: I can see JP being the one.. but Ben being part of the F2, sorry but my first reaction is .... "seriously - what does she see in him" I don't find him good looking and his hair is awful. Enjoyed her date with JP but like I said in the nonspoiled thread, it was hard to tell with Bentley's ghost still in the room. I hate that they gave him so much airtime tonight no

Yeah, agree on all points. Ashley certainly didn't choose the best looking F4. Maybe, hopefully she really cares for them. That would be refreshing on this show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat