SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 am

Beeleever wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
causingchaos wrote:I've ended a few relationships because I just didn't see a future there. Person was nice enough but I wasn't feeling it anymore. I found it to be more cruel to string these people along and act like it was ok instead of just ending something that wasn't really work.

So I guess what I'm hearing here is that JP shouldn't have ended the relationship? He should have just stuck it out even though there was nothing there?

We are missing the point here. We have to look at what is happening in the edit. It is not about all of our (the viewers') personal relationships and what we should or should not do!

Ashley, according to the edit we are shown, is literally crushed and heart-broken on this date with JP. Now that is the edit that we are given. Here is this guy who is supposedly re-assuring her, and he tells her that he ended a 2 and 1/2 year relationship because he wasn't feeling it. Then he tells her people have to take risks, and the whole implication is that this crushed, heart-broken girl should take a risk with him who broke off his longest relationship because he wasn't feeling it.

Doesn't anybody else see the irony here?

Okay, oh great middle school teacher...cut to the chase! What do you see as the irony here? Please tell... :awesome:

In the edit, he appears to be re-assuring to this crushed, heart-broken girl, but he is telling her that he broke the heart of the girl of his longest relationship. He then tells her that you have to take risks and implies that she should take one with him.

BTW, I don't imply I was a "great" Middle Schoole teacher - only a dedicated, caring, loving one. :gotcha:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 73 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 am

northernviewer wrote:When Ashley asked who ended it (sounds like she was talking about all of his relationships, from the 2 1/2 yr one to the few months relationships) he said "mostly me - there was always just something missing, like "it" was always missing" Ashley said "if you were always breaking up with girls, how do I know that you're not going to break up with me?" he said "well, that's a wonderful question" and she says "I guess you never really know"...... and that's when he says "you don't, you know you take a leap of faith and you get hurt - but time heals all you just move on and things get put into perspective and eventually you meet an amazing girl and things change" she says "cheers to that"

All I get from that conversation was that he just hasn't met the right girl yet. Seems like the normal reason that most guys and girls aren't married yet. If he was in a 2 1/2 yr relationship, that seems to indicate that he can commit, but if you're not feeling forever with them, then breaking up before a marriage and children are involved is the wise, adult thing to do. No red flags from me about his past. He seems like a wonderful man, just hadn't met the right girl, up until now, that is
:inlove

what's being lost here, and that Bloomers has pointed out, is not about why/how/where the relationship ended - only that that portion of their several hour date included that little piece of information. Why include that out of everything they discussed - is it foreshadowing of something - we'll find out.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 am

Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
causingchaos wrote:I've ended a few relationships because I just didn't see a future there. Person was nice enough but I wasn't feeling it anymore. I found it to be more cruel to string these people along and act like it was ok instead of just ending something that wasn't really work.

So I guess what I'm hearing here is that JP shouldn't have ended the relationship? He should have just stuck it out even though there was nothing there?

We are missing the point here. We have to look at what is happening in the edit. It is not about all of our (the viewers') personal relationships and what we should or should not do!

Ashley, according to the edit we are shown, is literally crushed and heart-broken on this date with JP. Now that is the edit that we are given. Here is this guy who is supposedly re-assuring her, and he tells her that he ended a 2 and 1/2 year relationship because he wasn't feeling it. Then he tells her people have to take risks, and the whole implication is that this crushed, heart-broken girl should take a risk with him who broke off his longest relationship because he wasn't feeling it.

Okay, oh great middle school teacher...cut to the chase! What do you see as the irony here? Please tell... :awesome:

In the edit, he appears to be re-assuring to this crushed, heart-broken girl, but he is telling her that he broke the heart of the girl of his longest relationship. He then tells her that you have to take risks and implies that she should take one with him.

BTW, I don't imply I was a "great" Middle Schoole teacher - only a dedicated, caring, loving one. :gotcha:

Way to slow on the uptake here. Out of context, the convo regarding his dating history seemed normal. Exploring past relationships etc. But yes, right after Bently leaves and breaks her heart, it is ironic.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 am

anders wrote:
northernviewer wrote:When Ashley asked who ended it (sounds like she was talking about all of his relationships, from the 2 1/2 yr one to the few months relationships) he said "mostly me - there was always just something missing, like "it" was always missing" Ashley said "if you were always breaking up with girls, how do I know that you're not going to break up with me?" he said "well, that's a wonderful question" and she says "I guess you never really know"...... and that's when he says "you don't, you know you take a leap of faith and you get hurt - but time heals all you just move on and things get put into perspective and eventually you meet an amazing girl and things change" she says "cheers to that"

All I get from that conversation was that he just hasn't met the right girl yet. Seems like the normal reason that most guys and girls aren't married yet. If he was in a 2 1/2 yr relationship, that seems to indicate that he can commit, but if you're not feeling forever with them, then breaking up before a marriage and children are involved is the wise, adult thing to do. No red flags from me about his past. He seems like a wonderful man, just hadn't met the right girl, up until now, that is

what's being lost here, and that Bloomers has pointed out, is not about why/how/where the relationship ended - only that that portion of their several hour date included that little piece of information. Why include that out of everything they discussed - is it foreshadowing of something - we'll find out.

I agree that there's a reason it was included... but it very well could have been included to forshadow how you never really now how a relationship will turn out but if you take a chance, it can be worth it if it's the right person. Remember, Bentley had just left because he didn't want to take a chance (well that's what Ashley would have thought at the time) and JP is talking about how you have to move on and then just maybe the right person will come along and things change. Also, that portion of their conversation was Ashley asking about how she could be sure that he wouldn't break up with her too - so that can be indicative of either them breaking up later OR taking a chance and it working out. It's definitely food for thought, but IMO not an indication that JP will walk away from her later.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 am

happy2bme wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Way to slow on the uptake here. Out of context, the convo regarding his dating history seemed normal. Exploring past relationships etc. But yes, right after Bently leaves and breaks her heart, it is ironic.

The other possibility here is to point out what we already know. The edit points ahead to what might be future problems in a relationship.

We saw the edit Ed got, and we realized that the producers knew Ed while they were filming; thus, they were giving us hints. Ed likes to party, drink, and act like he is still a frat boy. Read into that: Ed isn't ready to settle down.

We saw the edit Vienna got; hence, it wasn't hard to understand what happened with Jake and her.

We saw the edit with Brad and Emily where throughout the edit we questioned the connection, and we are still questioning the connection.

They know JP's dating history, and they have an intense, intense psychological/personality study/testing on JP. Are they trying to tell us something in the bio and the edit that might reflect in the future edit or the futre of this relationship as they see it?
This is all speculation, but there is a reason why they put or leave things in the edit, and just dismissing them out of hand won't make the issue - if there is one - go away. :greenman:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 am

Bloomers wrote:

Thanks Bloomers and others on this thread - these little editing clues are really important in what the final outcome is. This in itself maybe the reason that Ashley does not pick JP (or anyone else for that matter).

What is extemely curious to me is the lack of screentime of any of the other players so far. Now I know episode 4 is where the real story picks up but it is just so odd that Ben F and even Constantine have not yet had any conversations into the mix at this point. I just wonder why this season is being edited so very strangely.

BTW I was pm chatting with a poster who was not till episode 3. She saw a connection between Ashley and JP and also Ryan P. She then caved and went to read the spoilers and was shocked to see who all made it to the F4. Genuinely puzzled just like the rest of us :Nod:.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:

I agree that there's a reason it was included... but it very well could have been included to forshadow how you never really now how a relationship will turn out but if you take a chance, it can be worth it if it's the right person. Remember, Bentley had just left because he didn't want to take a chance (well that's what Ashley would have thought at the time) and JP is talking about how you have to move on and then just maybe the right person will come along and things change. Also, that portion of their conversation was Ashley asking about how she could be sure that he wouldn't break up with her too - so that can be indicative of either them breaking up later OR taking a chance and it working out. It's definitely food for thought, but IMO not an indication that JP will walk away from her later.

But...you see, I think they could have left off the part - edited it out - where she asks who ended it, (he did) and we would have had the same thing. You have to take risks.
Then we have this "good guy" who is there for her during this horrible hurting time.
(Implied)"Come take and risk with me."

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Bloomer with JP so prominent in the front, and Ashley saying that the unexpected do happen do you think he really is the winner???

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 am

reason wrote:I personally dont think JP is final 1, even with her best friend hinting at it. I dont think the best friend knows who it is either because contractually she Ashley H has to keep her trap shut. She said the unexpected does happen and that is what I am hoping for, because if she was with JP after bentley and at the RC she was still down and crying it is not a good fit for him to be the final 1. He just did not cheer her up enough. In future episode bentley comes back and JP will get the effect again will it end the same way or will the next episode be someone else cheering her up after her time with JP and Bentley the prick?

Its hard to say at this point but I'm curious. If not JP then what ? She ends up alone at the end of this ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am

nd4reality wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Thanks Bloomers and others on this thread - these little editing clues are really important in what the final outcome is. This in itself maybe the reason that Ashley does not pick JP (or anyone else for that matter).

What is extemely curious to me is the lack of screentime of any of the other players so far. Now I know episode 4 is where the real story picks up but it is just so odd that Ben F and even Constantine have not yet had any conversations into the mix at this point. I just wonder why this season is being edited so very strangely.

BTW I was pm chatting with a poster who was not till episode 3. She saw a connection between Ashley and JP and also Ryan P. She then caved and went to read the spoilers and was shocked to see who all made it to the F4. Genuinely puzzled just like the rest of us :Nod:.

Because of the way that Fleiss and Chris Harrison tweeted and reacted, I am inclined to believe that she did indeed choose someone. However, because of the way that this is edited to this point (we have basically only seen JP out of the spoiled F4) and because of these little editing clues, I am also inclined to question whether the producers feel that this is a rock solid relationship, say similar to Ali and Roberto.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 am

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:

See - all I heard is that JP doesn't do long-term relationships - he prefers 2-3 month flings and then moves on. I like to call him Mr. Date and Dash. He did have one 2.5 relationship (which I assume was recent??) that he ended because he wasnt' feeling it (again, not about what he actually said). I also wonder if Ash asked if he'd ever been in love and he replied and they dropped that on the editing floor - maybe that response was far too telling - I don't know for sure, just something that stuck in my craw.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

Ben F, Ames and Constantine as per RS has not have any dates yet so we still dont see the story yet. They always in the past have a heartwarming story from their past to over come the only person I saw in the intro with that was Ben F his father recently die and he has admitted that he has close him self off and he wants what his mother/father had until his sudden death. In the past also the final 1 always talk to the camera after their 1 on 1 time with the lead and JP did not talk at all but Ben did, just like Roberto did. I am not saying ben win but I am not ruling it out either, as Ashley said the unexpected did happen. 7 Bachelorette and 15 Bachelors I have watch them all so this thought is something I pick up along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat