SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 22 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by IrishGal Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm

For some reason today every time I posted in a thread it became a "watched topic". I think I figured out how to fix it under profile but very odd.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 22 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 pm

IrishGal wrote:For some reason today every time I posted in a thread it became a "watched topic". I think I figured out how to fix it under profile but very odd.

Same thing is happening to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

No, it's not fixed! It just notified me I had posted in this thread! I know I had no topics marked when I posted here.

No worries Love_Me and San. I know how much you do and how busy you are. :sending flowers It's just odd, but no big deal.

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 am

IrishGal wrote:For some reason today every time I posted in a thread it became a "watched topic". I think I figured out how to fix it under profile but very odd.

me too and i can't figure out how to get it to stop as i'm not watching any threads under the profile settings. help please! :Grin: hope i don't get one from this thread too.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 am

Sorry...thought by going to profile, watched topics, and marking the ones listed (even tho I never listed them) then clicking the button that says "stop watching these topics" it would work. It doesn't! We need someone else to help us! Suspect

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am

If you posted something in a thread even though you were not watching that topic and it wasn't marked as a favorite it still sent you e-mails about it? I am trying to understand the issue so I can send this complaint on to tech support.

Sorry, about this.

I will be honest between this, the pictures taking a long time to load, the search feature not working, and other site issues I wonder what is going on with Forumotion.com lately. 🇳🇴

Thanks for letting me know. They know me really well now because I write them until problems are resolved.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:27 am

I'll try to explain. I have never ever signed up to watch a topic or a favorite. I get too much email as it is. Starting today when ever I posted on a topic, I get a notice in my personal email called "topic reply notification" when someone responded.

So I went to my profile and there is a category about watching topics...to my surprise, the topics I had posted in today were listed there (only ones I had posted on today). The only way to get rid of them is to "check" them then go to bottom button that said "stop watching selected topics". I've done it over an over and it doesn't work. It's probably me...I'm doing something wrong.

That's the best I can explain it! Don't stress...it's one of those things and not important.

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 am

It happened to me also. I had to go to each thread and click at the bottom of the thread to "Stop watching this topic for replies". I don't know if it stopped yesterday or if I just didn't post any more after I realized it. I thought I had accidentally clicked that at the bottom of the page. Glad to know I wasn't losing my mind.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm

I am still watching every thread I post in, even if I don't select to watch the topic. Thanks.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:29 pm

IrishGal wrote:I'll try to explain. I have never ever signed up to watch a topic or a favorite. I get too much email as it is. Starting today when ever I posted on a topic, I get a notice in my personal email called "topic reply notification" when someone responded.

So I went to my profile and there is a category about watching topics...to my surprise, the topics I had posted in today were listed there (only ones I had posted on today). The only way to get rid of them is to "check" them then go to bottom button that said "stop watching selected topics". I've done it over an over and it doesn't work. It's probably me...I'm doing something wrong.

That's the best I can explain it! Don't stress...it's one of those things and not important.

Peppermom wrote:It happened to me also. I had to go to each thread and click at the bottom of the thread to "Stop watching this topic for replies". I don't know if it stopped yesterday or if I just didn't post any more after I realized it. I thought I had accidentally clicked that at the bottom of the page. Glad to know I wasn't losing my mind.

Peppermom wrote:I am still watching every thread I post in, even if I don't select to watch the topic. Thanks.

I contacted tech support about this issue before going to bed last night. They have not responded to my pleas to fix this issue yet. I apologize. When they do write me back I will let everyone know what can be done about it ASAP. Thanks for being so patient. There are several issues I am working on solving right now. About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 22 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 am

Is the problem fixed? They wrote me saying the issue had been resolved. Please, let me know. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Not as of last night. I posted in a thread and when I awoke today I had a topic notification email. I'll see if it continues today and report back. Thank you! Smiley

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47