SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks mods for putting the Sean and Catherine fan forum back on the main page.  yes 

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 87b72b10 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 86669110 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I will keep them all in mind.

As an FYI there are 30 catagories, with and endless number of topics in them, 145 forums with endless pages of posts,  and 1677 topics. I am going through each one of them and trying to get some sort of organized method to my madness.

The idea is to have a catagory, and forums within the catagory in a consistant manner clearly titled as to its contents.

BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE FAN FORUMS will be limited to the lead, the F1 and the F2 since the F2 is usually a favourite.

There will be another catagory for all the other contestants specific to the season. Example "Bachelorette Des Harsock Contestants". Everything else, sleuthing, media, twitter etc, will be archived specific to the season for easy access especially for sleuthing purposes.

This will make for a cleaner front page leaving room for other forums to be added, if so desired. We could also add "Off Topic Forums", pets, board games, or anything else that is of interest.

If you come across anything else that you would like changed, post it in this thread.

Thanks Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Thank you Mods for putting Seancat & Juanpa & Nikki back on the main page.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:30 pm

I would say we could move the Bach Canda, RFL and BB into the other shows section? That would reduce the bottom 3rd!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Thanks Mod for moving JuanPa & Nikki and SeanCat back to the main page. Best.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks Admin I found Bachelor 17 in the basket. And thank you to the Mods for bringing Sean and Catherine back to the main page.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 am

Considering Bach Canada is starting up again and sleuthing is happening for it, I think that having it in it's own section should happen. Again, my thoughts. Burrying it when it's just starting up doesn't make sense, but again, just my thoughts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 am

^^ Perhaps we could have a section called "Foreign Bachelors" on the main page, that would take us to the Canadian-, Australian-, etc. subthreads/subsection.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Considering Bach Canada is starting up again and sleuthing is happening for it, I think that having it in it's own section should happen.  Again, my thoughts.  Burrying it when it's just starting up doesn't make sense, but again, just my thoughts.

Yes, they are casting now. It will be aired in the fall.

by chloep on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

^^ Perhaps we could have a section called "Foreign Bachelors" on the main page, that would take us to the Canadian-, Australian-, etc. subthreads/subsection.

Were there other Foreign Bachelor threads besides Canadian?

I changed the name from Basket to Completed Shows Archieve. The name Basket is part of the Forumotion board when you want to "file" old threads away. I just realized I could change the name.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:25 pm

We did have a shortlived french one and I believe there was one an Aussie one too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:35 pm

The popular ones on this forum are the Canada & Australia ones.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 1f49c

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 8367-910 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 I_got_13 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 E5kqdm15 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 pm

I didn't see any Aussie threads. I will look again.

Update:

Bachelor & Bachelorette Fan Forums - Discussions
-Now includes :  

Des and Chris

JP and Ashley
along with JP and Nikki as their season just ended, and Sean and Catherine. These are still popular and will remain for as long as they are active.

Bachelor and Bachelorette Fan Forums - will be past leads and the F2 which will eventually be moved to former contestant threads, or if the lead and F1 remain together, they will continue to have their own fan thread. This one will probably have changes depending on the outcome.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Updates - Discussion - updated with all couples, married, or in relationships.

Bachelor - Bachelorette - Former Contestants - Updates - Discussion- amalgamated into one thread. Single former contestants. This will be weeded out as the posts become inactive. They will be archived into their season title in the Completed Shows - Archived - Other Locked or Inactive Forums.

Have a look at the name of the catagories. It should be easy to find what your looking for. Please let me know if you notice anything that is locked or should be elsewhere in the last round of changes. This is an ongoing process, so continue to post any opinions you may have. I may not respond to them, however I am reading them all.

Thanks! Smiley

ETA: Now that I'm thinking of it. When using smiles, do most of you use the smilies to the right and click on them, or do you type them? or are there anyones that you would think are quicker if you type them? For example, I changed :smilie: (or whatever it was, can't remember) to : )
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47