SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 am

FYI, I stumbled across the Aussie Bach threads under the "Other TV Shows - General Discussion - Spoilers" subcategory "Reality TV Shows - Media - Discussions"...also, I think there might be some spam in that thread as well.

I have a request regarding the Ready For Love threads. The Jenna Reeves and Tim Lopez Fan Forum Discussion is still an active thread. There is a handful of faithful posters. If possible, I would love for just that thread to stay on the main page. All the other RFL threads could be put as subcategory under Jenna and Tim. It would clear up some space, but allow those of us who still post there easy access. (Btw, Tim and Jenna are still going strong and some of us are hoping for an engagement at some point. I do know that some of the people connected with that show visit here from time to time even though they do not post. It would probably be helpful to them not to bury the RFL thread.) Thanks for considering this...much appreciated.

As to your ETA question, I just use the pull down menu, but if you simplify the "obvious" ones, I would be inclined to just type it. Smiley

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:40 am

Litta123 wrote:FYI, I stumbled across the Aussie Bach threads under the "Other TV Shows - General Discussion - Spoilers" subcategory "Reality TV Shows - Media - Discussions"...also, I think there might be some spam in that thread as well.

I have a request regarding the Ready For Love threads. The Jenna Reeves and Tim Lopez Fan Forum Discussion is still an active thread. There is a handful of faithful posters. If possible, I would love for just that thread to stay on the main page. All the other RFL threads could be put as subcategory under Jenna and Tim. It would clear up some space, but allow those of us who still post there easy access. (Btw, Tim and Jenna are still going strong and some of us are hoping for an engagement at some point. I do know that some of the people connected with that show visit here from time to time even though they do not post. It would probably be helpful to them not to bury the RFL thread.) Thanks for considering this...much appreciated.

As to your ETA question, I just use the pull down menu, but if you simplify the "obvious" ones, I would be inclined to just type it. Smiley

Ok great, I haven't tackled that Catagory yet. Thanks for the RFL info.  yes 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:07 pm

I use the smilie dropdown in the quick reply or the one at the side. I never type it although was surprised to see a smilie when I typed in LOL with lower case L. laugh out loud

GA has been really working hard to organize the forum and I know everyone wants their places on the front page but I've been using the non-spoiler section and it's really not a problem to click on the title page. If I find it becomes the first place I visit I can always add a bookmark. Just a suggestion.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

Thanks bean.  Smiley 

You may all notice the new "Multi Quote" button just before the "Quote" button. That was changed from the French "Citation Multiple" but it works the same way as the old one.

For those who may not know how to use it, if you're reading a post and would like to comment on it but haven't finished reading the new posts, simply click "multi-quote". Do that for each post you want to reply to. When you are finished and are ready to reply, you must click PostReply to the bottom left of this box. You can't use quick reply. Once you click PostReply, a window will open with all your quotes.

Post any questions you may have here.

Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 pm

"View New Posts"

For those who use View New Posts at the top left hand side of the page, it brings up a list of all the new posts in each thread since your last log in. If you read a thread, the view new post option disappears, forcing you to click the back button it brings you back to the list of posts.

If you reply to a post in a thread, you can't click the back button because it will take you to your reply post. Now you can click "View New Posts" at the top right hand of the page in the Navigation Bar next to your Username. This will take you back to the list of new posts whether you replied to a post or not.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 pm

^awesomesauce! thanks so much for this! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8554319625_3737a89572_tAbout Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8555428414_13183c9699_tAbout Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8555428450_fee0585c93_tAbout Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:22 am

Would it be possible to get a like button so that we can acknowledge a post without having to quote it? I think it would really cut down on the number of pages.

By the way...I am loving the view new posts at the top of the page. Much easier to navigate to the new stuff that I want to see.  thumbsup

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:30 am

Really like the "View New Posts" feature.  Thank you!!! yes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:09 pm

There is now an additional "View New Posts" option at the very bottom right hand side of the page. If you are reading a thread, you don't have to scroll up. I didn't have an option on where to put it, otherise I would have put it a little higher.

Re Like Post. I started playing with that a few days ago. I'm not sure it will do what we want. I will post an update once I am satisfied with it.

Thanks for the suggestions! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 pm

You are doing such a great job re organizing the forum GA!  bowdown Thank you so much!  :Clap: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 am

sanlee088 wrote:You are doing such a great job re organizing the forum GA!  bowdown Thank you so much!  :Clap: 

:frommeto
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Thanks so much for all the updates!!  yes 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 8367-910 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 I_got_13 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 E5kqdm15 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47