SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 61 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 am

Thanks for doing a great job, GA. Out of curiousity...how did you get over 18K posts?  :shocked!: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 61 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:29 am

IrishGal wrote:Thanks for doing a great job, GA.  Out of curiousity...how did you get over 18K posts?   :shocked!: 

If I may weigh in, I could be wrong, but I believe the Admin account is actually the former San's account ( Sanlee?) Smiley. Our admin has another account named GA, which is active also.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Thanks for doing a great job, GA.  Out of curiousity...how did you get over 18K posts?   :shocked!: 

If I may weigh in, I could be wrong, but I believe the Admin account is actually the former San's account ( Sanlee?) Smiley. Our admin has another account named GA, which is active also.

yes 

You are doing such a great job GA...I know I made a good decision!  :Clap: bowdown 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 am

When the Admin account was transferred over, I tried very hard to set those posts back to zero and give them to San, but the forum said it wasn't possible. I told San it would bother me to constantly see those posts under admin and hers starting at zero, but there was no way to do it. sad

I have always been GuardianAngel, so I kept that username, and the Admin username for the board.

While I'm at it, Re: Twitter @bachspoilerfans. I have written to Twitter several times explaining the situation with the twitter account, no activity since Aug 2013 and I'd like the password reset so we can continue using it. I haven't had a response yet. I will wait, I'm sure it takes awhile even if they plan on responding. I would like to use that one because it has over 3000 followers and it's on the portal page. If not, we will eventually start a new one.

To answer some questions in other threads about my twitter handle, yes @Sanibelsland is my twitter. When I signed up GuardianAngel was taken.

San - I remember the old days when I always thought you were such a sweetheart, you haven't changed! Thank you!  :Thanktwo 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 am

bowdown off to follow you Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When the Admin account was transferred over, I tried very hard to set those posts back to zero and give them to San, but the forum said it wasn't possible. I told San it would bother me to constantly see those posts under admin and hers starting at zero, but there was no way to do it. sad

I have always been GuardianAngel, so I kept that username, and the Admin username for the board.

While I'm at it, Re: Twitter @bachspoilerfans. I have written to Twitter several times explaining the situation with the twitter account, no activity since Aug 2013 and I'd like the password reset so we can continue using it. I haven't had a response yet. I will wait, I'm sure it takes awhile even if they plan on responding. I would like to use that one because it has over 3000 followers and it's on the portal page. If not, we will eventually start a new one.

To answer some questions in other threads about my twitter handle, yes @Sanibelsland is my twitter. When I signed up GuardianAngel was taken.

San - I remember the old days when I always thought you were such a sweetheart, you haven't changed! Thank you!  :Thanktwo 

sweet kiss
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Just notice this site at the moment have exactly 10000 registered users. What a number!!!  bowdown Just wanna state mad props for everyone who has and still work hard to provide and maintain this happy place for us !! Thank you and keep up the great works!!  clapping! :Clap: :bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:41 pm

^^ Weird. Didn't we already have over 11k a couple of months ago? I know we did...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 pm

There are hundreds that have registered and never came back, or haven't logged on for 1-2-3yrs. I am slowly purging them, 365 pages of them or so.

You will see that number continually reduce.

This is a good time to remind everyone, users are allowed one username. If you have duplicate usernames, please send me a PM advising which one you want to keep.

Thanks
Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:57 pm

^^ Thanks for clearing that up! Smiley and thank you for everything else

Also, it has come to my attention that PMs to me aren't coming through..... I see them pop-up when I am currently online, but when I go to my PM directory I am not seeing the new messages. Any idea why that could be the case?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Check

Profile >Preferences

Allow members to send me private messages :Yes   No
Click Save

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

ETA If you go the the drop down Welcome chloep at the top right hand notification bar,,do you see "My Private Messages" and if so what happens when you click that option?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:50 pm

^^ I have PM'S enabled.

And when I click on "My Private Messages", my pm directory comes up- all my past PMs(in&out) are visible, but I can't see the new ones. (the ones, I've been notified of per pop-up and email)  no idea 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47