SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 60 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 pm

I absolutely love the view new posts option... Great Job n TY GA!!

Now, does anyone care to explain what the "points" all about and how can I redeem my post's "points" for any merchandise?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 60 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi mods, are the posts in the Chris and Des thread bonded just for me? How do I make it normal again?

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hi mods,  are the posts in the Chris and Des thread bonded just for me? How do I make it normal again?

Re:bolded for me too... TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm not sure why it's bolded for you and murasaki, blueberry.

It's not bolded for me. The only thing I can suggest is delete your temporary internet files and cookies, restart your brower, and see if that works.

Let me know. Thanks!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I'm not sure why it's bolded for you and murasaki, blueberry.  

It's not bolded for me.  The only thing I can suggest is delete your temporary internet files and cookies, restart your brower, and see if that works.

Let me know.  Thanks!

Just now it resume back to normal. TY 4 the kind attn,bet....Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 pm

You are welcome, Murasaki.  Happy it's back to normal for you.   yes
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Sprite wrote:Would it be possible to get a like button so that we can acknowledge a post without having to quote it? I think it would really cut down on the number of pages.

By the way...I am loving the view new posts at the top of the page. Much easier to navigate to the new stuff that I want to see.  thumbsup

I am really trying to get this implemented, for the exact reasons you mention, and I thought it would be fun, however it appears this site doesn't support that. They do have another system which is a Thanks icon. Only the person who started a Topic see's the Thanks button. If that person likes a post someone posted in their new topic, they click the thanks icon. This isn't what I was looking for.

murasaki1393 wrote:I absolutely love the view new posts option... Great Job n TY GA!!

Now, does anyone care to explain what the "points" all about and how can I redeem my post's "points" for any merchandise?  giggling 

In addition to the Thanks icon as mentioned above, the posters accumulate points. I have been trying to clarify what can we do with these points? The lastest answer I received is "Whatever you want"  hmmm I even provided them with a sample of the "Like" system however they ignored that question. I was testing the options to see if I was able to activate a "like post" icon when those points were activated. I am waiting for a list of what's included in "whatever you want".

I'm thinking it's not really whatever we want!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Update: Points. I'm not getting anywhere with an answer other than, you can choose what to do with the points. I'm going to revisit that another time.

Forumotion has a maximum of 65 pages or so in a thread. There is no way to change that. The board had set 14 posts per page in a thread. I changed it to 25 posts per page. In an active thread this number can be reached quickly, which results in thread #1 thread #2 etc. This change cuts down on the number of pages before we reach the maximum. You might have noticed a thread yesterday had for example 30 pages, and today it has 15 or so. That is because of the change and not because anything is missing.

If for some reason that isn't suitable, let me know why and we can make further changes.

Thanks

Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:05 pm

great idea on the posts per page.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Thanks for clarifying my curio about points, GA... I also think "what ever you want" was such a weird answer from Forum Motion ...laugh out loud..
Appreciate the addition of posts per page as well  :Nod: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:57 pm

GA just wanted to say you are doing a great job!! Thanks!  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it's appreciated!

I will continue to keep everyone informed of any changes, in this thread.

If you notice anything before I post it here, it might be because I'm testing something.

Feel free to post, in this thread, any ideas or changes you would like to see, PM me or email bachbachelorettefans@gmail.com

Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47