SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 am

I love it! It's so modern looking, and perfect for the type of evening wedding/venue they had. The longer part was removable. Her shoes are gorgeous and perfect choice. All my opinion however biased it may be. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 pm

I agree, GA. Natalie was a stunning bride and Ed looks over-the-moon in love! Wedding attire is a very personal choice and should reflect the personality of the bride & groom IMHO. This gal rocked her choices. Thanks for the great pics umngirl.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 pm

LOL...everytime I see pictures of Ed my first thought is....man Jillian dodged a bullet. I don't even know why because it's not like I hate the guy....it's just my first thought.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:30 pm

It was a crazy season and he was not well liked. For those who always supported him, this is a very happy moment.

He wasn't the first nor will he be the last that was so disliked. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

I never disliked him. He entertained me. I love those green swim shorts. And I do like how he looks--find him attractive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm so happy for them!  They both look great and what a gorgeous place to get married.  I'm on the fence about his hair, but maybe it'll grow on me.   giggling

I liked him, Kiptyn and Reid that season, so I was torn come FRC time.  I just wanted her to be happy and he made her happy.  But I hated seeing Reid turned down.  IA! kasha, he was entertaining and I loved the green shorts!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:48 pm

For those who loved the green shorts you will be happy to know he now owns similar ones in several colors that he wears. #ThanksInstagramStalking

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Didn't he auction off his shorts for charity? I could be wrong but seems to me Molly or Trista organized former contestants and leads to donate bach clothes for charity?

Too lazy to go look, but I think so.

ETA: I went to look. August 2011. I can't even remember what I did 5 minutes ago. laugh out loud

style news

From Aug. 5-12, luxury consignment service eDrop-Off will auction items from more than 25 former contestants, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting the American Red Cross. Pieces include the frock Trista Sutter wore on her first date with now-husband Ryan Sutter (center); the dress Molly Malaney Mesnick wore to her first rose ceremony, where she met new hubby Jason Mesnick; a gown Sarah Brice wore when getting engaged to Charlie O’Connell (left); and Ed Swiderski’s infamous green shorts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Aww, Ed's mankini! He's definitely one of a kind. For whatever reason, I always liked him. I thought he was harmless. Maybe he did some bad things, but I don't think he was ever malicious or intentionally out to hurt anyone - just acts without thinking. Instant fame is hard to handle for some people. Anyway, wish him and his bride a happy future.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 am

So happy for Ed1 Natalie is a doll, so beautiful...love her wedding dress and he looks so handsome too! The venue is spectacular. I was such a big fan, still am, laugh out loud! Loved him with Jillian, although I loved Kyp and Reed also. I will never forget their season...had my live turned upside down defending them, following every little bit of them pre and post show...and was devastated when all those "rumors" came-out! I even befriended Betheny? to get more inside scoop, haha! I swear you guys, when their season ended, I had huge separation anxiety! It was my first time getting truly involved with a season (since she was my Canadian girl) and I swore I would never do the same....Can't believe so much time has gone by. I wish the same happiness for our little Jilly too. Thank you for all the beautiful photos!

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:32 pm

So funny to read about our love for Ed and the bashing we took defending him, be it silently or overtly! I had to stay away from spoiler boards for months because I couldn't take the hate! But all's well that end's well and Ed and Natalie both look so happy. Wish them the best. Isn't it interesting that Ed is the first of the F3 from Jillian's season to marry - never thought he'd be first after he and Jillian broke up! Heck, I thought Jillian would be married by now based upon how she was on the B'ette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 pm

^I had to avoid public boards too. About a dozen of us Ed/Jillian fans created a private board where we could chat without being told endlessly about what a scumbag Ed was and how stupid Jillian was. Those were some fun times. But all that drama isn't good for my soul. I think it all took years off my life. They were the first Bachelor couple I "shipped" and the one and only fan vid I've ever created. Thankfully, I learned my lesson and the next couple I shipped got married.

And it really is fascinating he was the first of them to get married. Bet if you polled people even 3 years ago they would have laughed if that was suggested. But when you know, you know.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy