SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Newto Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 am

I don't think either Kiptyn or Reid will ever get married. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 am

umngirl wrote:^I had to avoid public boards too. About a dozen of us Ed/Jillian fans created a private board where we could chat without being told endlessly about what a scumbag Ed was and how stupid Jillian was. Those were some fun times. But all that drama isn't good for my soul. I think it all took years off my life. They were the first Bachelor couple I "shipped" and the one and only fan vid I've ever created. Thankfully, I learned my lesson and the next couple I shipped got married.

And it really is fascinating he was the first of them to get married. Bet if you polled people even 3 years ago they would have laughed if that was suggested. But when you know, you know.  

I totally agree with you umngirl!  We had some fun times back in the "JED" days.  That was when sleuthing was still possible and GA found a pic of Ed in Spain, when he was supposed to be off the show.  My initial image of Ed is more like he is today so we must have seen his potential back then.  He just had to get the "bad boy" activity out of his system first.  Reminds me of SDL (Rip) and all his postings and insight to Ed and his drunken behavior at the local bar.  Crazy times on the forums then.

So you are not alone, we all learned a bit from that experience.  Bottom line:  Ed did have his fairy tale ending at last!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:56 pm

New picture from Ed's facebook
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 11951252_10107194151240064_3463824452381905767_n

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Now that we got the engagement and marriage out of the way, every time I see you are the one who last posted umngirl, I'm going to think she's expecting. laugh out loud

He's so handsome! beatingheart Every time I see him, I shake my head for what he put me through, himself through, and all of us fans.

But look at him now!!! :swinginglove

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Lol. Knowing them we probably won't even know about a pregnancy until the kid is born. Always a few months behind it seems. laugh out loud

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 pm

What a beautiful wedding photo. I always liked both Ed and Jillian. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to be an Ed supporter on the forums. I wasn't participating online back then but I was team Ed all the way. He had that special something. I am glad that both of them gave their relationship a real chance and when it didn't work out they both moved on to find happiness elsewhere. Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 1377737533 Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 pm

They recently went to Thailand for their honeymoon. They also had a wedding reception in Natalie's hometown where she wore just the short dress without the overlay skirt. In other news, Ed cut his hair.

One night in #Bangkok... @eswiderski by @nataliefox32

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Wow how exciting! What a great honeymoon! He's as handsome as ever! beatingheart

Thanks umngirl for always keeping their thread alive!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Thailand perfect place yes Cute couple.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 1f49c

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 8367-910 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 I_got_13 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Yay! I prefer this look for Ed. His other cut reminded me a little of Shemp from the Three Stooges. I didn't care for it at all. giggling

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

The wife almost look like Heather locklear from melrose place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:06 am

reason wrote:The wife almost look like Heather locklear from melrose place

I was just about to say that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy