SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

Keili wrote:They have to be doing waltz and rumba this week, right? I think those are the only 2 unlearned.

I read that the show decided to drop the 3rd dance (which I'm happy about since 15 dances in one night would make them all too short). I think it was the Ballroom dances that got dropped so they'll have a Latin one along with their Caveman Hustle. I'm assuming they'll have Rumba, although I guess there's a chance they could get Salsa.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by Ally Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 am

She tweeted they were doing Argentine Tango. Hard to beat their season 8 one.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 am

Ally wrote:She tweeted they were doing Argentine Tango. Hard to beat their season 8 one.

I was just coming here to post that! Argentine Tango, yes!!!! High clap Yep it will be hard to top the one from season 8, but I'm certainly excited to see them try! yes
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:28 am

What happened to the Michael Jackson songs or are they still using them? Getting nervous again, lol. Kelly needs to go on Tues. I don't see Emmitt leaving.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 am

I think they'll be dancing the AT to a Michael Jackson song. I'll have to look through the song list from the Bad album (which I think all the songs are coming from) to see which one might be the best fit for an AT.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 am

Guess it's a tie in to the special on I think Thurs about the anniversary of Bad. Hope there is a song they can use that works as an AT.Really curious what Tony come up with for caveman hustle.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 am

Smooth Criminal I think can be good for an Argentine Tango, or probably also a Tango. Emmitt has Tango so he could have gotten that song if Melissa didn't. I also don't know if anyone else has AT. Apolo has Rumba and I don't know what Kelly or Shawn have yet.

eta: Dirty Diana might also be a possibility for an AT.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 am

Looking forward to seeing their Argentine Tango. Fingers crossed, the ribs don't take too big of a beating this time. They did an awesome AT last time, so hopefully they'll knock it out of the park (with a song that fits the dance).

Ally, I'm a bit worried, too. But I have no doubt they've picked up fans along the way. I just hope there are enough of them who actually vote, and throw all their votes their way to keep them in.

GO TEAM T-CROFT
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm

OK....sorry to be so dumb, but I have never cared enough before to think about voting. I LOVE how much energy Melissa is putting into this and would like to support her. Can someone explain the voting system (I do not text)?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 pm

you can go to the DWTS website on ABC and vote there. It's very simple - you register and you can vote.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks, Anders.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm

glazedover wrote:OK....sorry to be so dumb, but I have never cared enough before to think about voting. I LOVE how much energy Melissa is putting into this and would like to support her. Can someone explain the voting system (I do not text)?

There are multiple different ways to vote, so use every method you can! giggling

Like anders said, you can vote online at abc.com. If you don't have an account there yet just look at the top of the page where it says "Join" to make an account. Then once the live show starts there will be a voting page open at http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/index and you can vote online up until 11amEST/8amPST the next morning. Since there are 5 couples left, you will get 5 votes per account.

To phone vote, Melissa and Tony's number is 1-800-868-3406. Again, 5 votes per phone. You can call in votes up until I believe an hour after the show ends. AT&T customers can also text votes (by texting the word VOTE to 3406) but you say you don't text.

If you have a Facebook account you can also vote on FB https://apps.facebook.com/votedwts/

Thanks for supporting Team T-Croft! yay! yes
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b