SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by MissLittle Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Welcome to the T-Croft voting block, glazedover high five Great to have you with us!

Now let's do this!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I haven't been watching DWTS but I really hope Mel takes this season. From what I've read she has been doing awesome and deserves to take the trophy. 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Love our little voting block. Loved Melissa before but have so impressed with her and Tony. MissLittle, she has doubled Twitter followers so yes she is picking up fans daily. Let's hope everybody votes and votes and votes.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

MissLittle wrote:Welcome to the T-Croft voting block, glazedover high five Great to have you with us!

Now let's do this!

Thanks so much .....now a new fan of this show because of spunky Melissa. Thanks Cimcoe for the detailed instructions.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
This smile keeps me going...!! pic.twitter.com/p63OlSDO

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 25 A73Q2hJCUAA9NjJ

Official DWTS ‏@DancingABC
Gobble Gobble Gobble! Rehearsal just got a lot more festive! #dwts #allstate #thanksgiving #TeamMelissa mel http://instagr.am/p/SBmHpgD0Xe/

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 25 Proxy

Channeling their inner caveman!

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 25 547038_10151233953646740_1833315148_n
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

glazedover wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Welcome to the T-Croft voting block, glazedover high five Great to have you with us!

Now let's do this!

Thanks so much .....now a new fan of this show because of spunky Melissa. Thanks Cimcoe for the detailed instructions.

You're welcome! And thank YOU for your votes. It really makes me happy when I see people wanting to start voting for her because she really does deserve to be in the finals and is up against 4 former champions right now. They won for a reason - they have huge fanbases! So it is a daunting task to get her through and she really does need every vote she can get.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 pm

cimcoe wrote:
eta: Dirty Diana might also be a possibility for an AT.
That was my first thought.

So is this week a double elimination too or are there going to be 4 couples in the finals?
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Keili wrote:
cimcoe wrote:

So is this week a double elimination too or are there going to be 4 couples in the finals?

It's another double elimination! :nervous Melissa needs to get past not one but two former champs to get into the finals!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

She can do it!

I hope they mention that she's the only non-winner left. I think that may help her a little.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

cimcoe wrote:
Keili wrote:
cimcoe wrote:

It's another double elimination! :nervous Melissa needs to get past not one but two former champs to get into the finals!

I believe she can do it..... Fingers crossed!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 am

Ally - Yeah, I saw that. She's getting close to a 180K followers now, so we know she has fans. Let's just hope they're the voting kind!

It's gonna be tough this week, absolutely. Tough, but by no means impossible. Some may vote for Melissa, some for Tony, some for T-Croft as a team...

I absolutely adore that picture of Ava. What a happy, little girl awwww

MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I've been voting for them Melissa and Tony every way that I can. I may have to borrow hubby and son's phones this week for the cause as well. I'm hopeful that she'll make F3. It's overcoming the fan bases of Shawn and probably, Emmit, in the finals that scare me.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b