SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm still thinking that MIchelle Sacco and Ben Clark are kaput.
She has not mentioned Ben in ages on her Twitter account, and his Twitter account is now private (after several mournful posts about "loss" over the summer. No mention of their first wedding anniversary, either.
If anyone has info to the contrary, I'm all ears...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1888

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm still thinking that MIchelle Sacco and Ben Clark are kaput.
She has not mentioned Ben in ages on her Twitter account, and his Twitter account is now private (after several mournful posts about "loss" over the summer. No mention of their first wedding anniversary, either.

Oh no. I hope not. I can see his twitter account. Some sad tweets in there. I can't even find the date when they got married. They did get married didn't they? I'm sure I saw pics at one time. While looking through his tweets I saw this one.

ben clark @clarkythetitan · Jul 6
Ken & Yaninas save the date came in a treasure chest with a mini shot of Rum, imagine the wedding!!?!?! #loveinthewild

I wonder if they are married yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:49 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm still thinking that MIchelle Sacco and Ben Clark are kaput.

I'm pretty sure they are kaput. :Nod:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Brill wrote:

I'm pretty sure they are kaput. :Nod:

What the heck! They dated for quite awhile, got married, and now kaput? So sad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks for all the updates. I loved this show too and really wish NBC would bring it back. Sad to hear that Michelle and Ben might have broken-up/divorced. sad I am happy to see so many of the other couples still together though. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:13 pm

From Sam's IG.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 6b41c09ce6098742fbd0505820b5eb9c

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Haha! These two are so sweet! Thanks Litta!

I tried to find info on Michelle/Ben's split, but I couldn't find a thing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Does every brunette have to wear that stupid ombre look?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:41 pm

atem wrote:Does every brunette have to wear that stupid ombre look?

IDK, but I really don't like it, at all. It doesn't matter who has it, I don't like it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Hoorray Heather and Miles! I've lost count, how many is this now? The success this show has had percentage wise is amazing! Gorgeous ring!

Heather Pond‏@heatherpondSF·1 hr1 hour ago San Francisco, CA
Amazing weekend at the beach in Carmel and exploring Big Sur with my FIANCÉ @mileshaefner #engaged @… https://instagram.com/p/z_RZTyLMS2/

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 11018569_1543683842565699_1603941390_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:44 pm

smileyyay  Great news! I'm so very happy for them.

LITW really did have a great format for deepening relationships from the start. I wonder, if it hadn't been a late spring/summer show, would it have gotten a bigger audience. I know as much as I loved season 1, I had a hard time following season 2 because of our travel plans.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:48 pm

Awwwwwwwwww, Congrats to them!!!
I just loved that show, wish they would have stayed with it. I think the numbers would have grown in viewership!!

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23