SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 pm

dee wrote:^^ I have no idea! lol All I know is, I want Heather and Miles to win. Not that I don't like Sam/Mike... but there's just something about Heather and Miles I find really sweet and cute. I'm holding my breath, and I'll just blindly guess Sam/Mike will win. Maybe when they don't, I will be pleasantly surprised.

But my opinion is definitely of the minority haha. What about you (and everyone else?)? Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?
I'm tied on liking the girls equally, Sam or Heather, but I prefer Miles over Mike for some reason. It's his smile and just down to earth type of guy and I think he's very cute. I'm not too keen on Mike in the looks department, not that should really make a difference if he's a good guy, but we all have our preferences.

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:^^ I have no idea! lol All I know is, I want Heather and Miles to win. Not that I don't like Sam/Mike... but there's just something about Heather and Miles I find really sweet and cute. I'm holding my breath, and I'll just blindly guess Sam/Mike will win. Maybe when they don't, I will be pleasantly surprised.

But my opinion is definitely of the minority haha. What about you (and everyone else?)? Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?
I'm tied on liking the girls equally, Sam or Heather, but I prefer Miles over Mike for some reason. It's his smile and just down to earth type of guy and I think he's very cute. I'm not too keen on Mike in the looks department, not that should really make a difference if he's a good guy, but we all have our preferences.
Oh, most definitely, Miles is the stand out (for me) of the remaining 4 lol. He appears to be so laid back/easy going/down to earth, nice, self deprecating, genuine - all while looking normal.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Exactly, he's a normal looking guy who seems real and that's always the type I like anyway on any reality show the most. They are very relatable.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am

Gina wrote:Exactly, he's a normal looking guy who seems real and that's always the type I like anyway on any reality show the most. They are very relatable.

I agree with you and Dee both. I hope and think Team Miler wins. Although I like the other two, I will be sad if Heather and Miles don't win.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 am

Still no answer about a reunion show... but Steele tweeted the cast are having their own little reunion in Vegas on Sept 16

steele0012 steele dewald
RT @kenziegraves @steele0012 is there going to be a reunion for #LoveintheWild Dono I do know were having ourown invegas on the 16th of sept
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 am

dee wrote:Still no answer about a reunion show... but Steele tweeted the cast are having their own little reunion in Vegas on Sept 16

steele0012 steele dewald
RT @kenziegraves @steele0012 is there going to be a reunion for #LoveintheWild Dono I do know were having ourown invegas on the 16th of sept

Shoot! I would think they would know by now if they were having a reunion show. Doesn't look good. Too bad.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 am

^^ I think originally, there were no plans for a reunion "show" from the network. But there has been some request from the fans, so there was some petition going on. I think either way, we'll be updated on everyone's status.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:55 am

dee wrote:^^ I think originally, there were no plans for a reunion "show" from the network. But there has been some request from the fans, so there was some petition going on. I think either way, we'll be updated on everyone's status.

This show did get picked up for another season right? When next summer?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 am

Gina wrote:

I think - Sam and Mike will win. I want - Heather and Miles to win. I just love Miles and he & Heather are absolutely adorable together. Not that Sam and Mike are not adorable lol but my preference is for Miles and Heather too.
However, regardless of who wins - it appears like Sam and Mike are "ahead" in the falling in love/forever department. I think they are already 'there', rather the edit is showing us that they are already there. If Heather/Miles have talked more seriously then it hasn't been shown.
Sam talks about her happily ever after, Mike about the L word, they have already discussed # of children etc. This all has been shown to us whereas for Miles/Heather it hasn't.
Here too the editing seems to be pointing to what the ending is as well as what is taking place in real life. They barely showed Skip/Theresa but there were a few scenes where Skip was getting a bit annoyed with Theresas problems during the challenges and of course the last episode was bad news for them. In real life they have not been able to make it work. The editors are telling a story and unfortunately it looks like Sam/Mike have it +++.
This is why I think Sam/Mike end up as the winners. I hope I'm wrong though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

^^ I think you're probably right. I already lost hope in the winners being Heather & Miles lol.

I'm just kind of annoyed how the editors are portraying Heather & Miles as having something "less" (in terms of how "strong" their relationship is) than Sam & Mike. I think everyone takes relationships at a different pace - I mean whatever works for the both of them. Just because one couple has been spouting out "L" words and weddings doesn't necessarily mean their relationship is stronger. But damn editors! Wish they would have slightly even out the air times between couples. lol They're making me feel like I HAVE to root for Sam/Mike, hate Ben and Steele, and who are the other couples again??
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 pm

I think you are right nd. But maybe they will go for the shock value, and lead us to believe it's Sam and Mike, when it's Miles and Heather at the end. I wish we had spoilers, I love to know before I watch it. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Gina wrote:I think you are right nd. But maybe they will go for the shock value, and lead us to believe it's Sam and Mike, when it's Miles and Heather at the end. I wish we had spoilers, I love to know before I watch it. lol

Well Nd and I get to watch it at 7PM EST, so I'll probably post spoilers to the finale before it airs at 10PM EST in the US. lol, So, if you check the board sometime after 8 and before 10, I'll probably have the ending laid out.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23