SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 am

My take on this: There you have it!
He is posting what he in his mind definitively knows---no more and no less. Because if he definitively(in his mind--let's not forget the Thanksgiving Turkey), he would be posting it.
So maybe he does not really know more than we know at this point. And maybe as far as the Ben issue with Love_Me, he knows less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 am

Kashathediva wrote: ...
This is what makes me think he is missing more than just the F1 as his puzzle piece. I personally, could not care less on the detailed breakdown of each episode date by date, slurp by slurp (until perhaps the F4). Once upon a time, I did care--maybe during those infamous rose ceremony games? :geek:
Anyway, seasons past he has come out with detailed spoilers regarding the episodic breakdowns and not been able to pin all details down. And then he would update his blog as more things become apparent. So why not now is what intrigues me. Perhaps once bitten twice shy? Just purely speculating.
And btw--in the past--he has made certain claims based on "his sources" regarding elimination--the famous Thanksgiving debacle comes to mind--in rapid time to "spoil" the season in regards to F1. So methinks maybe he doesn't have "sources"(meaning FRC sources) Again purely speculation!

I so agree with this. Reading what happens episode by episode in advance on trivial characters is stupid and uninteresting, and on the F4, it tends to spoil the fun of seeing the rare ("awwwww") moments unfold spontaneously. And if his batting average on the outcome is 1 for 3 or something like that, all it does is wreck the one gratifying part of watching such a vapid show to begin with ... to see a few sparks fly spontaneously.

With his spammy links and ads, and "notice me notice me" tone and drone, Steve is a mere barnacle on the franchise, not the Big Dog here, to state the obvious. In fact, here is a rare photo of Mike Fleiss and Steve Carbone together.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 25 Spikechester1
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:My take on this: There you have it!
He is posting what he in his mind definitively knows---no more and no less. Because if he definitively(in his mind--let's not forget the Thanksgiving Turkey), he would be posting it.
So maybe he does not really know more than we know at this point. And maybe as far as the Ben issue with Love_Me, he knows less.

based on what he wrote back, i think he knows a little bit more than the f4, but hes only positive about everything up to the f4. guess we'll have to see what he writes.

and once he posts even though it should be pretty clear, if you have any questions for me regarding all the stuff i've posted over the last week and what i've been talking about, go right ahead and ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 am

babymama wrote:

based on what he wrote back, i think he knows a little bit more than the f4, but hes only positive about everything up to the f4. guess we'll have to see what he writes.

and once he posts even though it should be pretty clear, if you have any questions for me regarding all the stuff i've posted over the last week and what i've been talking about, go right ahead and ask.
one question..with our updated list do we have the F18 correct now? or is RS going to have it different? Thanks if you can answer..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:21 am

Hotmomma wrote:
babymama wrote:

one question..with our updated list do we have the F18 correct now? or is RS going to have it different? Thanks if you can answer..

i haven't seen the updated f18 list

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am

Well I'm glad for whatever information he posts. And if he only goes with the F4, then it just makes it more fun for us to try and figure it out based on what we see on our screens and what we can find out from other places.

It's all good Smiley

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:41 am

babymama wrote:

just saw the updated f18 list. there's one mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 11:46 am

babymama wrote:
babymama wrote:

just saw the updated f18 list. there's one mistake
Thank you..maybe we have a person with the wrong last name.. no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 pm

RS post is up. F4: Ben, Constantine, JP, and Ames

the biggest thing i was trying to tell you guys without actually saying it is you guys were somehow convinced Mickey was f4 even though you had no proof whatsoever. not to mention the charts i was looking at had JP and Lucas leaving very early in the show, which threw off all your dates. mickey doesn't even make top 6 and i think you guys were swayed too much by his looks. there was nothing that stated he was in the f4 anywhere, yet you kept putting him there because you thought he was cute. that was the biggest oversight you probably had along with missing the boat on JP and Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: ...
This is what makes me think he is missing more than just the F1 as his puzzle piece. I personally, could not care less on the detailed breakdown of each episode date by date, slurp by slurp (until perhaps the F4). Once upon a time, I did care--maybe during those infamous rose ceremony games? :geek:
Anyway, seasons past he has come out with detailed spoilers regarding the episodic breakdowns and not been able to pin all details down. And then he would update his blog as more things become apparent. So why not now is what intrigues me. Perhaps once bitten twice shy? Just purely speculating.
And btw--in the past--he has made certain claims based on "his sources" regarding elimination--the famous Thanksgiving debacle comes to mind--in rapid time to "spoil" the season in regards to F1. So methinks maybe he doesn't have "sources"(meaning FRC sources) Again purely speculation!

I so agree with this. Reading what happens episode by episode in advance on trivial characters is stupid and uninteresting, and on the F4, it tends to spoil the fun of seeing the rare ("awwwww") moments unfold spontaneously. And if his batting average on the outcome is 1 for 3 or something like that, all it does is wreck the one gratifying part of watching such a vapid show to begin with ... to see a few sparks fly spontaneously.

With his spammy links and ads, and "notice me notice me" tone and drone, Steve is a mere barnacle on the franchise, not the Big Dog here, to state the obvious. In fact, here is a rare photo of Mike Fleiss and Steve Carbone together.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 25 Spikechester1

Love this...sometimes I think you actually pull stuff from my inner thoughts and post them--only nicer and more coherent. Smiley
BTW--I don't think either of those dogs has had their shots!! Or their frontline--I'm scratching after viewing that photo!!
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm

I don't have a lot of time right now, but based on what RS says, and what Ashley says in her conference talks ( I had a fore- runner in mind, but changed it -paraphrased but very close) - I think on the run, she went in with SURPRISE JP as F1 -who would have thought it, and perhaps by hometown had BenF on her mind.

This of course is subject to change but there are some things but that -a - way.... including Love_Me's emails from her source.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 pm

babymama wrote:RS post is up. F4: Ben, Constantine, JP, and Ames

the biggest thing i was trying to tell you guys without actually saying it is you guys were somehow convinced Mickey was f4 even though you had no proof whatsoever. not to mention the charts i was looking at had JP and Lucas leaving very early in the show, which threw off all your dates. mickey doesn't even make top 6 and i think you guys were swayed too much by his looks. there was nothing that stated he was in the f4 anywhere, yet you kept putting him there because you thought he was cute. that was the biggest oversight you probably had along with missing the boat on JP and Lucas

So if RS isn't sure of the F1 and Ben is in the F4, how are you so positive we have the wrong F1 when Love_Me posted it might be Ben? thanks. scratch

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA