SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Larel Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

San wrote:
Larel wrote:Did I read correctly? Has RS said that JP is the Final 1 & they are engaged? OMG :shock:

laugh out loud Yup.

How accurate is he usually? Cause that stuns me that JP would be the one for some reason, don't get me wrong I think he is great but did not see him going that far to be honest.

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 am

He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 am

anders wrote:He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

I am with you Anders! :yes:
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 pm

anders wrote:He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

IA Anders...his prior stats prove he was pretty much right on. yes

The interesting part is the last two seasons he went from 50%-C.L being F2( right) 50% -Ali is with NO one( wrong).

100% wrong with final1 Brad's season.

Since his track record seems to be decling where the F2 are concerned...I am interested to see what will happen this season, will he get Fliessed( as much as i dislike TPTB), or will RS get it right..... no idea
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 pm

But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Well, let's see what happens between them when we do finally see him. This has been a crazy season, but I think the first couple epis have been all about Bentley and Jeff. By the time of the HTDs Ben will have had more time with her. Not sure that means he will be the F1 instead of JP, but honestly, there is a lot of love here and in general for JP. My fave remains Ben, but I am as usual in the minority 👋

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Well, let's see what happens between them when we do finally see him. This has been a crazy season, but I think the first couple epis have been all about Bentley and Jeff. By the time of the HTDs Ben will have had more time with her. Not sure that means he will be the F1 instead of JP, but honestly, there is a lot of love here and in general for JP. My fave remains Ben, but I am as usual in the minority 👋

I love them both for different reasons and I think you are right. Now that Jeff and Bentley are gone we'll see more of Ben F,Dino and Ames.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

It just so happens they had the Jeff and Bentley drama – along with the Roast itself to keep the audience entertained (if you enjoy that stuff) so I didn’t really expect anyone to get highlighted until after all that went down. JP’s date lasted all of 5 minutes and they highlighted that he’s a Mr. Date and Dash – not exactly a glowing display. They also gave us foreshadowing of Will’s departure. I do expect to see more Ames/JP/Ben/Dino next week/week after since they’ll have to show us why they’re F4.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:30 pm

I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Ben Final 1? You mean the guy that looks like Rafa Nadal? :laughingoutlou :awesome:

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes Ben = Rafa Nadal my favorite tennis player he is sex on a stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm

reason wrote:Yes Ben = Rafa Nadal my favorite tennis player he is sex on a stick.

rotfl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59