SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

I love the people in #Bachelornation who are saying they aren't ready for #Bachelorette to end! I promise you Sun will be 3 hrs to remember

I still think there will be a wedding.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 pm

goodgal wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
RichLP wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister

Time to start begging for money... U might want to get a guitar and learn some Cat Stevens.

Wow, this man has a vendetta.

Any doubt that it's about RS now? rofl

None! I can't wait to see how this all plays out!

It is about RS. Because RS asked for people to donate to him to help fight his case against them. I'm surprised MF isn't shutting up. Jeremy told him the other day to leave it to his lawyers. And then MF backed off. Maybe he's had to much to drink.

Jeremy said this? isn't he RS's friend in Dallas?

Jeremy knows RS, how good a friends are they I don't know. I think Jeremy was stating this to MF from a lawyers point of view.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Previous Tweet/Facebook Updates Thread:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1257-tweet-facebook-updates-bachelorette-8-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Here is the tweet between Jeremy & Fleiss:

Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade

Thanks Mike. Leave that crap to the vultures (lawyers)! ;-) RT @fleissmeister: Ok, no more spoiler talk. Back to The Show. Enjoy!!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 am

Emily Maynard @Emilymaynard

Nothing like starting my Monday morning with an arm full of shots.One good thing to look forward to is the MTA! Who is going to be watching?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 am

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

Don't miss tonite's two-hour Men Tell All...
8:24am - 16 Jul 12
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

Is Emily going to a place (3rd world country?) that requires her getting shots in the arm??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 am

Her ABC bio does mention that "Next on her list is a mission trip to Africa," which might account for the shots ... or the 2 new PeopleWater wells in Ghana to be done at the end of July'12 (per their blog). Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

exfortis wrote:Is Emily going to a place (3rd world country?) that requires her getting shots in the arm??

To me, this is another too obvious tweet. Of course, I guess she could be getting tested for allergies...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 am

exfortis wrote:Is Emily going to a place (3rd world country?) that requires her getting shots in the arm??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... very interesting - actually: very VERY interesting!!!!! :yes:

Isn't Jef planning another trip to Africa to build another well?? At the end of this month??

Maybe Em plans to go with???? Don't you need some vaccinations to go there?? question

Last edited by DeAnna/JenFan on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am

exfortis wrote:Her ABC bio does mention that "Next on her list is a mission trip to Africa," which might account for the shots ... or the 2 new PeopleWater wells in Ghana to be done at the end of July'12 (per their blog). Hmmm.

Just remember that Cassie is part of an organization called Drop in the bucket which provides water and sanitation to child in Africa so there is no way to know if she plans to go to Africa with Cassie or Jef. Those bios were written as the shows were still airing so I lean that its more likely she is going with Cassie if at all. They could be allergy shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:04 am

Bloven wrote:
exfortis wrote:Her ABC bio does mention that "Next on her list is a mission trip to Africa," which might account for the shots ... or the 2 new PeopleWater wells in Ghana to be done at the end of July'12 (per their blog). Hmmm.

Just remember that Cassie is part of an organization called Drop in the bucket which provides water and sanitation to child in Africa so there is no way to know if she plans to go to Africa with Cassie or Jef. Those bios were written as the shows were still airing so I lean that its more likely she is going with Cassie if at all. They could be allergy shots.

I don't think Cassie is going to Africa any time soon because she is getting married at the beginning of August. In Emily's bio she said she was going on a mission trip to Africa so that is probably with her church or maybe she is going with Jef to Ghana! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+90
Iam4UGA
Alexxxx
michelle1109
Larel
mare2