SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by M2221 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

I noticed that ! he said it in the radio interview with Kidd Kraddick and his sister etc., then later in the interview they asked him who he thought was the winner and he said Jef. I saw that as a huge giveaway.

Luvstruck wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:MOT..sorry I can't listen to that interview..
Sean came out and said she picked Jef?
How odd if they want the ending such a secret...

I have read so mnay threads over the past few days so don't know where I saw it but read Sean was asked in an interview if he knew who F1 was and he said yes the F2 told him.
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:MOT..sorry I can't listen to that interview..
Sean came out and said she picked Jef?
How odd if they want the ending such a secret...

I have read so mnay threads over the past few days so don't know where I saw it but read Sean was asked in an interview if he knew who F1 was and he said yes the F2 told him.
Unfortunately yes. With the radio station I think. Don't care still TTF.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 am

Final teaser from Grapevine; much more with Emily's mom discussing Ricki with her & whether she should let F1/F2 meet Ricki.

http://tvgrapevine.com/articles.html/_/big-brother-14/the-bachelorette-the-final-finale-teaser-r17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 am

Is it a video? I can't see it..
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah ... it is. I can?

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 am

Emily doesn't want to be known as the girl who was engaged 3 times (in case it doesn't work)....if that doesn't tell you she's all about how she looks to the public not sure what will! "Who's not all about meeeee!"
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 am

skitts wrote:Emily doesn't want to be known as the girl who was engaged 3 times (in case it doesn't work)....if that doesn't tell you she's all about how she looks to the public not sure what will! "Who's not all about meeeee!"

this is what came in my mind when i watched it, that's why i think she would never do a switch like other think she might do
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 am

bilolo wrote:
skitts wrote:Emily doesn't want to be known as the girl who was engaged 3 times (in case it doesn't work)....if that doesn't tell you she's all about how she looks to the public not sure what will! "Who's not all about meeeee!"

this is what came in my mind when i watched it, that's why i think she would never do a switch like other think she might do

I agree. Whoever she left engaged to is who she is engaged now.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 am

but the thing is she might hurt herself because if it does not work out with the one whom she is with, she will not let him go in order to preserve her image and that's not good
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:02 am

My question to you would be if you feel this way about Emily and she chose Arie would you be glad, sad or don't care?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 am

Anyone get the video to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:07 am

pander3575 wrote:

My question to you would be if you feel this way about Emily and she chose Arie would you be glad, sad or don't care?

what Emily said has nothing to do with who she chooses but who she is or the perception we have about what she said :yes:

btw Skitts is not a Sean fan
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+17
Admin
pander3575
michelle1109
bilolo
skitts