SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 am

The video works fine for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 am

I just tried the link and it works for me too.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 am

bilolo wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
skitts wrote:Emily doesn't want to be known as the girl who was engaged 3 times (in case it doesn't work)....if that doesn't tell you she's all about how she looks to the public not sure what will! "Who's not all about meeeee!"

My question to you would be if you feel this way about Emily and she chose Arie would you be glad, sad or don't care?

what Emily said has nothing to do with who she chooses but who she is or the perception we have about what she said :yes:

btw Skitts is not a Sean fan

I understand it has nothing to do with who she chooses but if I felt she was only worried about herself and how she looked in public I would want her to not chose anyone. Both the final two men are great guys and I hate to see anyone hurt but with that said I'd rather they be hurt in the short run and not later when feelings are even deeper.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 am

It doesnt work for me hmmm
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 am

pander3575 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
skitts wrote:Emily doesn't want to be known as the girl who was engaged 3 times (in case it doesn't work)....if that doesn't tell you she's all about how she looks to the public not sure what will! "Who's not all about meeeee!"

My question to you would be if you feel this way about Emily and she chose Arie would you be glad, sad or don't care?

what Emily said has nothing to do with who she chooses but who she is or the perception we have about what she said :yes:

I understand it has nothing to do with who she chooses but if I felt she was only worried about herself and how she looked in public I would want her to not chose anyone. Both the final two men are great guys and I hate to see anyone hurt but with that said I'd rather they be hurt in the short run and not later when feelings are even deeper.

i understand your point :Smiley:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 am

pander3575 wrote:

I could care less...this single mother should never have been on the show to begin with...not a big fan of either F2 guys...both need to mature before raising a beautiful little girl!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 am

I wish I knew how to bring that video over, but I have no clue.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 am

bilolo wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

Me is a Sean fan...he would have been the best father figure to Ricki but not cool enough for M!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

Hi everyone! Because I'm from Europe, I can't watch the finale live and have to wait until Monday evening :Frown: So I want to ask for a favor, can anybody upload some videos on Youtube or other sites after the finale has aired so I can already watch some clips at work Monday morning? I would love to see the proposal early and maybe parts of the ATFR! If anyone would be so kind of doing that :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

i wanted to say not an Arie fan oops
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am

bilolo wrote:i wanted to say not an Arie fan oops

yes 👋 yes Let's bring back Kacie B. for Seannie!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 am

skitts wrote:
bilolo wrote:i wanted to say not an Arie fan oops

yes 👋 yes Let's bring back Kacie B. for Seannie!
do you think they are a match ? they're both calm for sure
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+17
Admin
pander3575
michelle1109
bilolo
skitts