SELECT CONTENT

"3"

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"3"  - Page 12 Empty Re: "3"

Post by atem Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 pm

M2221 wrote:
Keili wrote:Lbeeloo BREAKING NEWS:"3" will start airing again, on http://cbs.com , as a web series starting on Monday night.

Yay! So the next episode will be online tomorrow.

Yay, hope this plays in Canada

I feel sort of bad for them! It's kind of like being demoted :hidingchair

Other shows have gotten cancelled after one episode and never got to see the rest. What sucks, is that this show is way better than the vast other shows kept on air.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:07 am

Yeah, it's not like it got demoted because it's a bad show. People just don't know about it. I only found out about it from here. And who debuts a new show on another channel during the Olympics? Continuing to air new episodes of an already established show would be stupid enough.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 am

Well, it's Sunday nigt and the new episode is already up...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/3/video/2264261162/3-you-ll-see-the-sparkle
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Anybody watch? At least now we're seeing more of the 1/1 dates.

April & Joe-Awkward convo in the beginning, but she seems to still like him.
April & Michael-Now talk about AWKWARD! He def. isn't for April...and he asked her if she considered herself an alpha female, oookkay.
I don't see April with Joe at this point.

Libby & Peter-seems like a nice guy, just don't see him with Libby, but who knows.
Libby & Marcus-loved that he sent a note before the date, sad about his sister.

Rachel & Dan-did he have to show up and dump her BEFORE the date? Felt bad for her.
Rachel & Andrew-love how he picked her up when he first saw her, he seems like a great guy, really like them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I cannot see the episode in Canada, please let me know if there is a way to see it
Thank you
:headbanging

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmama1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks for letting us know we can watch it online. Started watching it after I read about it here. Fun - liked the third episode. Thanks everyone.

bigmama1

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:Anybody watch? At least now we're seeing more of the 1/1 dates.

April & Joe-Awkward convo in the beginning, but she seems to still like him.
April & Michael-Now talk about AWKWARD! He def. isn't for April...and he asked her if she considered herself an alpha female, oookkay.
I don't see April with Joe at this point.

Libby & Peter-seems like a nice guy, just don't see him with Libby, but who knows.
Libby & Marcus-loved that he sent a note before the date, sad about his sister.

Rachel & Dan-did he have to show up and dump her BEFORE the date? Felt bad for her.
Rachel & Andrew-love how he picked her up when he first saw her, he seems like a great guy, really like them together.

I watched it -- so far I really like Rachel and Andrew though I don't know if I see the spark between them he's a very fun, upbeat, lighthearted guy but he seems to be able to switch it to "Real" mode when necessary - rachel seems to need that lightheartedness at this time in her life. Not particularly seeing Andrew being ready for kids but hard to tell in such a short time.

My fave amongst all the dates we saw is Marcus & Libby -- i think he's just a wonderful guy and everything I've seen about how he's handled situations has showed a lot of character, fun, energy and just awesomeness. I think he's compatible with Libby's energy and will challenge her and be a partner/friend to her in addition to everything else. Looking forward to seeing how Libby sees him cos I think she was kinda smitten after the beluga date with the other guy from the last episode. For now I just want Marcus on my TV...that's really all LOL

April & Joe -- I think it's physical right now...not exactly seeing their compatibility in being themselves with eachother....but will be interesting to see how that develops...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

ilb123 wrote:I cannot see the episode in Canada, please let me know if there is a way to see it
Thank you
:headbanging

Maybe, someone from here can upload it to youtube? I will never understand why they won't let Canada view it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Libby's guy with the thick glasses - Libby treats him like a GBF (gay best friend).

Libby's Marcus - total marriage material.

I feel like all 3 of the frontrunners are there for the girls at the right time in their lives right now, but not necessarily lifetime partners. Libby wants a calming guiding force that she can respect - enter Marcus. April needs her ideas of who's right for her shaken up - enter Joe. Rachel needs someone to remind her that she's a woman & remind her who she was before marriage/kids & provide some light-hearted fun in her life - enter younger-man Andrew.

April's messed up to tell Joe she won't kiss him and then hold him accountable for not forcing a kiss upon her. Too many games.

It's all good.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 am

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
I feel like all 3 of the frontrunners are there for the girls at the right time in their lives right now, but not necessarily lifetime partners. Libby wants a calming guiding force that she can respect - enter Marcus. April needs her ideas of who's right for her shaken up - enter Joe. Rachel needs someone to remind her that she's a woman & remind her who she was before marriage/kids & provide some light-hearted fun in her life - enter younger-man Andrew.

April's messed up to tell Joe she won't kiss him and then hold him accountable for not forcing a kiss upon her. Too many games.
Great analysis of what they need.

Most glaring is that April needs to get her priorities straight right now or she's going to end up in an age/fertility situation as a result of being too, too rigid. Falling in love is not like buying a car with all the options, and she doesn't seem to get that.

Just hanging out until the next round of debate begins. :yes:
Sasha
Sasha

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:Libby's guy with the thick glasses - Libby treats him like a GBF (gay best friend).

Libby's Marcus - total marriage material.

It's all good.

I agree with all your points. :Clap:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorry I have been so MIA, crazy busy with the family and work... yes

But I wanted to post a link to the first two episodes so far. I use the site for all kinds of shows. I noticed that "3" was on there and so is "Miss Advised" and several other shows. :trampoline:

3 Full Episodes

I use putlocker and videoweed and keep my blocker up and have had no issues, some other I know can cause issues so be careful which one you pick... I hope that some of you candians are able to watch!!!

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

"3"  - Page 12 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top