SELECT CONTENT

"3"

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"3"  - Page 18 Empty Re: "3"

Post by Tattina Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Libby posted this today....cute couple!:

Libby Lopez ‏@Lbeeloo
@j_flaugher and I at a Tigers game... Isn't that Larry the Cable Guy sitting behind us? ;)

"3"  - Page 18 A2RwuHvCMAEInhr
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:13 pm

moonchild wrote:
copyman12 wrote:The girls Twitter:

April

Rachel

Libby

Thanks, I appreciate it.

April is really interesting, isn't she? Love some of her tweets!

April is kinda awesome actually...if you see some of the projects she's started/created ...she's super creative and implements this funky fab one-of-a-kind events/styles I even like her branding and writing a lot! she's inspiring...she's up there with Jilly for me as a kickass lady who has soo much to give and is soo passionate about living life to the fullest. I'm a fan :)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 pm

emusha wrote:
moonchild wrote:
copyman12 wrote:The girls Twitter:

April

Rachel

Libby

Thanks, I appreciate it.

April is really interesting, isn't she? Love some of her tweets!

April is kinda awesome actually...if you see some of the projects she's started/created ...she's super creative and implements this funky fab one-of-a-kind events/styles I even like her branding and writing a lot! she's inspiring...she's up there with Jilly for me as a kickass lady who has soo much to give and is soo passionate about living life to the fullest. I'm a fan :)

I'm with you. I have become a huge fan. I loved her on the show, but the tweets show even more depth to her personality. She really has accomplished a lot at her age. I would love to know if she is still with John.

It's great that Libby's tweets include Josh.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm

ninu wrote:Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows where I can watch the season! The epis on CBS don't work anymore, and watchseries only has the first three episodes. I loved the first episode, I'm hooked, so please let me know - whether online or torrent. TIA!!

They don't work anymore?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 pm

moonchild wrote:Should we mount a write in campaign to CBS to renew this show and give it another chance. I really enjoyed this show.....it is such a bummer that it was pulled so quickly.

I highly doubt it. Seems that the US viewer just wants fake drama.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 am

atem wrote:
moonchild wrote:Should we mount a write in campaign to CBS to renew this show and give it another chance. I really enjoyed this show.....it is such a bummer that it was pulled so quickly.

Sadly I think they messed themselves up by switching nights. I am going to have to try to watch the season Online. I wish I had seen this post earlier. I liked the show and didn't realize they were posting the episodes online after it was cancelled.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:

Sadly I think they messed themselves up by switching nights. I am going to have to try to watch the season Online. I wish I had seen this post earlier. I liked the show and didn't realize they were posting the episodes online after it was cancelled.

I read an article (sorry, don't remember where.....maybe Huffington Post) that talked about the war going on between CBS and ABC. It stated that it began when CBS sued ABC over Glass House copying Big Brother. ABC was hoping that when the show started CBS would see GH wasn't a copy of BB, but CBS didn't back down from the lawsuit. Then CBS announced "3" for the summer line up. The article stated that this was the reason that the finale for The Bachelorette and the live ATFR was switched to Sunday night to knock the legs out from under "3". Because, guess where "3"'s target audience was tuned in. That and competing with the Olympics would kill any show of this nature.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Sometimes I think they should try putting these shows on daytime tv. Anyone think that networks should try that out? Or put it on a cable network like WE or Lifetime?

Also, is April still dating John?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm

moonchild wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:

I read an article (sorry, don't remember where.....maybe Huffington Post) that talked about the war going on between CBS and ABC. It stated that it began when CBS sued ABC over Glass House copying Big Brother. ABC was hoping that when the show started CBS would see GH wasn't a copy of BB, but CBS didn't back down from the lawsuit. Then CBS announced "3" for the summer line up. The article stated that this was the reason that the finale for The Bachelorette and the live ATFR was switched to Sunday night to knock the legs out from under "3". Because, guess where "3"'s target audience was tuned in. That and competing with the Olympics would kill any show of this nature.

Like most tv shows don't copy each other? I'm really getting sick and tired of networks acting like they have come up with something new and only they can show it with no competition.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

atem wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:

Like most tv shows don't copy each other? I'm really getting sick and tired of networks acting like they have come up with something new and only they can show it with no competition.

What's interesting is that NBC had "Love in the Wild" which is kind of a cross between the B and Survivor and I didn't hear any controversy over that one. I don't know how it did in the ratings but it was picked up for a second season. The fact that 3 couples from each of the two seasons were still together at at the end of airing is also interesting. Much better track record. That's why I am really interested to know if April and John are still dating. It would seem that the format of "3" would lend itself to a more positive outcome.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 pm

I am going to guess that April and John either have stopped dating, or are dating on occasion but know that they are not serious. Otherwise something would have popped out by now.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

I'm so happy to have found this thread and to have learned that I could catch up with the series on line. I was a big fan initially and was sorry it got yanked from the TV schedule. I would love to see an update on the 2 couples who ended up deciding to date.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

"3"

+29