SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 am

Love_Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nik-lytERAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nik-lytERAA

I wonder if Ashley is going to be on Ellen. I hope so.

Maybe they will schedule her on Ellen after the "B" word leaves and she can finally talk about him IRL and not MF code. :greenman:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 am

This is a little old, but it states she does pick someone:

Ashley was recently spotted at The Grove for an interview with Extra. She said at that time that the man she picked has everything she has ever looked for in a guy....guess we will find out soon enough who the lucky man is!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 am

terabithia wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
What are you looking for in your next relationship and did being on The Bachelorette influence that at all?

West Lee: Yeah, absolutely. I think that the most important part about a relationship is chemistry -- not necessarily physical chemistry -- I mean, obviously that's important, but I mean sort of a deep connection that you can kind of see on the show between Ashley and J.P. There's just this ease to the relationship and you just naturally have this give or take kind of deal.
It's just never forced or anything like that, and I think that's sort of what I took away from this.

Reminds me of what Chris said in his conference call:

Allison Gallo: Good. I have a question. Do you think that it will last between Ali and Roberto?

Chris Lambton: You know what, I think it actually will. From the moment that Roberto came back after his first date, like he was like kind of starry-eyed and, you know, when she looked at him, I thought so - I thought in Turkey, as of Turkey, I thought, you know, they really going to be the final pair. It's just something when she walks in the room. Like, the two of them would kind of light up when they saw each other, and that's something you can't really hide. I think they'll hide it a little bit on cameras, maybe, but it just seems like they were really, really in love.

---------------

I think sometimes the contestants just know because they observe how the lead reacts to others and they pick up on special unspoken connections that other contestants miss if their head is in the clouds.

Yes West had a handler and they're probably sometimes told how to answer F1 questions but I suspect they're in damage control mode now. The audience feedback to the Bentley storyline is extremely negative and it wouldn't help their show to now push a false F1.

Anything is possible and I'm keeping an open mind, if Ash and her F1 are happy then I am happy!!

Wow - I never knew he said that.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:This is a little old, but it states she does pick someone:

Ashley was recently spotted at The Grove for an interview with Extra. She said at that time that the man she picked has everything she has ever looked for in a guy....guess we will find out soon enough who the lucky man is!

Sorry I missed the post with this.

Was it a video interview or is this someones opinion ?

I'd love to see it if a vid. Did she say anything else ? tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:This is a little old, but it states she does pick someone:

Sorry I missed the post with this.

Was it a video interview or is this someones opinion ?

I'd love to see it if a vid. Did she say anything else ? tia

Here is a link to this person's blog on The Bachelorette. She works for Extra TV:

http://www.celebmagnet.com/search/label/Ashley%20Hebert
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Does it sounds weird to anyone else that she wrote it "at that time the man she picked" ?? It sounds like when I picked him he did, but not anymore suckas!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Just checkin'... has everybody seen the TV Grapevine preview video yet?

Curious about the "dating" of JP's comments about Ames' injury.

Fiji?

At least he doesn't look teary eyed like Chris L. did, discussing the Turkey wrestling in his identified-from-finale PI in Tahiti. Hard to tell though.

The non-kissing scene with Ben can be taken either way: this was all staged for the cameras or they are so hot for each other but must fool the cameras. I initially thought all of the Jillian/Ed stuff was staged... then again, that season was a completely different ball park.

Watching that scene, I'm saying: Why don't you two move AWAY from the temple?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 pm

JBF wrote:Just checkin'... has everybody seen the TV Grapevine preview video yet?

Fiji?

At least he doesn't look teary eyed like Chris L. did, discussing the Turkey wrestling in his identified-from-finale PI in Tahiti. Hard to tell though.

The non-kissing scene with Ben can be taken either way: this was all staged for the cameras or they are so hot for each other but must fool the cameras. I initially thought all of the Jillian/Ed stuff was staged... then again, that season was a completely different ball park.

I'm sure she and Ben had to stay on the bench, per TPTB's orders. Would love to see Ash and JP in that same situation. You know he would have been dragging her off that bench in no time! :P :giggle:
Of course, Ben looked like he was about ready to go too! :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
JBF wrote:Just checkin'... has everybody seen the TV Grapevine preview video yet?

Fiji?

I'm sure she and Ben had to stay on the bench, per TPTB's orders. Would love to see Ash and JP in that same situation. You know he would have been dragging her off that bench in no time! :P :giggle:

Just weird! weird! weird! Guess it will all be a "build-up" to their dinnertime.

On a somewhat unrelated and "what the heck!" subject...

This season has some of the sloppiest editing I've seen on this franchise. On the orphanage date, they make it appear as if Ashley takes her umbrella to a different building to go see Ben paint his elephant, when... in fact... that wall is right outside the lavender room where JP was surpervising her! LOL! Her "buzzing around" involved neighboring Ashley Flowers (both JP and Ben)! It is hilarious how the elephant painting "progresses" and "regresses" from shot to shot like one of those old PBS painting shows. See the jungle plants under the elephant disappear and reappear! Obviously, when JP told her there's no time for flirting she had to go "use" Benny Boy to get him to come out of the lavender room... Of course, William was busy painting close to the ceiling, out of reach, out of mind and trying hard to keep a straight face.

They (the editors) just assume the average viewer doesn't bother with such details.

It is funny watching these clips and trying to match shots in order to get the Proper Storyboard. My impression of what really happened was this: Ryan is supervising everybody like a drill sergeant (And why not? He ain't getting any from Our Star!) Ben can't take any more of this, so he slithers over to where there is LESS work getting done...

Then there was that conversation between JP, Ben and Blake during Constantine's date. Watch the beer cans vanish! Watch Ben's mouth get full of apple without any warning! Lots of lop and chop there...

Of course, everybody's supreme favorite editing oopsie was soaked post-make-out Ashley discussing her need for "physical-ness" with Ryan... while he tries desperately to inch his way up her leg to no avail...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert tells The Bachelorette and Hollywood 411 host Chris Harrison about her heartbreak about toxic bachelor Bentley's deception. "Watching him is really hard; it's humiliating," she tells Harrison in an interview to air Sunday on 411. "I had no idea this was going on. I was warned, but I took it with a grain of salt."

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: next week "Ashley falls deeper into this abyss of Bentley"

Hebert also reveals that Bentley will return to the show. What should viewers expect? "Lots of ups, lots of downs, but I think people will be happy with the way things turn out," she says. (Plus: She'll address those engagement rumors.)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Hebert-1034336.aspx

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 pm

JBF wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Fiji?

Just weird! weird! weird! Guess it will all be a "build-up" to their dinnertime.

On a somewhat unrelated and "what the heck!" subject...

This season has some of the sloppiest editing I've seen on this franchise. On the orphanage date, they make it appear as if Ashley takes her umbrella to a different building to go see Ben paint his elephant, when... in fact... that wall is right outside the lavender room where JP was surpervising her! LOL! Her "buzzing around" involved neighboring Ashley Flowers (both JP and Ben)! It is hilarious how the elephant painting "progresses" and "regresses" from shot to shot like one of those old PBS painting shows. See the jungle plants under the elephant disappear and reappear! Obviously, when JP told her there's no time for flirting she had to go "use" Benny Boy to get him to come out of the lavender room... Of course, William was busy painting close to the ceiling, out of reach, out of mind and trying hard to keep a straight face.

They (the editors) just assume the average viewer doesn't bother with such details.

It is funny watching these clips and trying to match shots in order to get the Proper Storyboard. My impression of what really happened was this: Ryan is supervising everybody like a drill sergeant (And why not? He ain't getting any from Our Star!) Ben can't take any more of this, so he slithers over to where there is LESS work getting done...

Then there was that conversation between JP, Ben and Blake during Constantine's date. Watch the beer cans vanish! Watch Ben's mouth get full of apple without any warning! Lots of lop and chop there...

Of course, everybody's supreme favorite editing oopsie was soaked post-make-out Ashley discussing her need for "physical-ness" with Ryan... while he tries desperately to inch his way up her leg to no avail...

Thank you JBF for pointing these things out! We just have to keep remembering that much of this show is never really what it seems....

Well, excluding the fact that Ashley & JP love to kiss & can barely keep their hands off each other. :winkie:
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Thanks, cupcakes. So once the B is gone, we will be happy with the way it turned out. Then she will be released by TPTB to discuss or say she's engaged? MF better let her to get the audience back on track with this show. He's running out of time..viewers are so pissed off right now. Everyone I ask..spoiled and non spoiled..turned off bigtime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout
asim
moonchild