SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jelle Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I hope he doesnt tell her. I hope she is forced to make a leap of faith without knowing absolutely for sure there is a safety net below her. We know that JP will be there to catch her, but she needs to believe it also.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Cari Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
jelle wrote:I hope he doesn't tell her. I hope she is forced to make a leap of faith without knowing absolutely for sure there is a safety net below her. We know that JP will be there to catch her, but she needs to believe it also.

JP may be one of those people who believes that words are cheap and it's actions that really count. Maybe that's why he hasn't said it outright yet - he'd rather show love than talk about it. That sort of fits a Bentley = Evil and JP = Good theme. Bentley was nothing but hollow words. JP is nothing but meaningful actions.

IA. Love that you're here Lucas! It saves me so many posts!!

word

If Lucas is not married, i would have asked him to accept a rose from me. heeee

seeing hearts

*runsandhidesagain*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm

So what do you all think this statement is about?

JP: It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

cupcakes wrote:So what do you all think this statement is about?

JP: It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she's probably not in love with me.

Probably an insecurity issue that he had.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I think that statement could be after Ben F. comes back from his 1-on-1 date the next morning in episode 7. Or it could be in the finale, with him wondering if he should propose or not because he's not sure she loves him.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I think that statement could be after Ben F. comes back from his 1-on-1 date the next morning in episode 7. Or it could be in the finale, with him wondering if he should propose or not because he's not sure she loves him.

Maybe this is also where the comment JP seems standoffish actually came from not the orphange episode.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm guessing it's from next week- he sees Ben spend the night with her and then Lucas and Ames all over her on the group date, and it really gets to him. I really hope he handles it well and they don't show him being over the top crazy or possessive though. It's going to be impossible for me to continue to root for them if we see him acting crazy and especially if he makes Ashley upset or feel insecure, or if he manipulates her for the GDR like Blake. Yikes!

I really hope he tells her and they discuss everything and she makes him feel better like he did for her last week. Then they're on track for a happy ending and most importantly, a healthy, normal relationship outside the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm guessing it's from next week- he sees Ben spend the night with her and then Lucas and Ames all over her on the group date, and it really gets to him. I really hope he handles it well and they don't show him being over the top crazy or possessive though. It's going to be impossible for me to continue to root for them if we see him acting crazy and especially if he makes Ashley upset or feel insecure, or if he manipulates her for the GDR like Blake. Yikes!

I really hope he tells her and they discuss everything and she makes him feel better like he did for her last week. Then they're on track for a happy ending and most importantly, a healthy, normal relationship outside the show.

Doesn't she give him the group date rose?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Do we see him say this? I wonder if this is one of those scripted lines that the finalists have to all say?

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes, she does. I think we have a short preview of it when she walks away in the green dress while he's watching her leave and his expression is like "she's too much to handle, I need water!" LOL!

ETA: Blondie, it's a VO from the previews so you could be totally right.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

BlondieGal wrote:

Do we see him say this? I wonder if this is one of those scripted lines that the finalists have to all say?

I believe its a VO.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

BlondieGal wrote:

No, it's a voice over on the part where she is hugging Ben F. shirtless.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell