SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Wishing everyone a happy monday.

Last edited by fabgirl on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Wow can't believe it's already monday, if i have offended anyone on my comment i apologize. This is just a show for me and so i want to say i apologize in the wording of my statement and love each one here, especially the one who spend so much time sleuthing. Sending some love out to everyone jp/ ben fans. for you will you accept this rose.

Last edited by fabgirl on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm

fabgirl wrote:Wishing everyone a happy monday.

Happy Monday to you too fabgirl!!! handwave :dancedancedanc
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

yes Thumbs up to the wonderful sleuthers on this board.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Yes that's what this is. This isn't a popularity contest or a contest of who has the the highest # of clues in favor or against. It's not that simple anyway because it isn't just 2 categories to prove why either guy is F1, there's 2 more categories about clues each guy is NOT F1. It's possible that as the show goes on we'll have a guy who's got the most clues pointing to him being F1 but ALSO the most clues pointing to him not being F1.

This list is supposed to be a quick reference. All clues are not created equal and everybody's weighing them differently. 1 person having 18 clues he might be F1 and the other having 14 doesn't necessarily mean the person with 18 clues is ahead but at the same time, it also doesn't necessarily mean it's close. I know what clues I'm putting more weight on and I also know others are putting more weight on other clues. For instance nd4reality posted that the 1 big clue is JP saying good things are ahead for Ashley but I don't put much weight on that at all, lol. I'm sure everybody thinks differently and that's what makes it more fun!

Thanks for all the help! I didn't bump the post forward because we don't need me posting the same long post over and over again on every page. The most current version's here: http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t141p400-bachelorette-7-general-discussion-spoilers#44769

Not only that, things DO change from episode to episode. Three guys have used the cloud 9 reference already (including Lucas), although Jordan reached it first. On tonight's show (per preview), she says of Ben: "I felt protected. I felt like he was the man and I love that." This ALMOST echoes what she said of both Bentley and Jordan. Granted, it doesn't carry quite as much "weight" but it DOES start to balance out the final two for the unspoiled viewer.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:For me the only real clue that JP is F1 (already listed though) is what he said on his Vblog that good things are in store for Ashley.
That was like a flashing neon sign if any.

That is also exactly what he said at the beginning of their little picnic during 2nd 1:1 date.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that the distinct behaviors post show might be the most telling, because short of MF concentrating his efforts to orchestrate this "switch" just to throw us off, with both guys willingly participating, I find it hard to imagine why JP would behave so lovingly towards Ashley in that vlog, while pretty much shunning all other media if he were F2, while just coincidentally, Ben would appear so uninterested and blase towards Ashley publicly if he's now engaged to and in love with her. It just seems too far fetched to buy into either scenario.

I have to take this one on. JP was told to talk about his date. He had no other option but to do that. Do you really think he'd have ignored her telling him about Bentley? Defending the criticism would have been natural to anyone who cared for Ashley and not just her f1. I can only assume that both cared about her to get that far but both weren't given a vlog to do. I also don't believe you should use JP not using social media as a clue because he doesn't use it for business.

Now Ben. Much has been made about him posting the link to that blog. It seems he's either a fan or a friend and doubt he sees it in the way some woman apparently do. I thought it was funny and if he is the f1 I'm sure he knows what wouldn't bother her. Now the tweets while perfectly innocent (someone said he invited former Bachelorettes to his winery which is not true) still seem less likely if he were the f1 and I'll freely admit that. Probably not proof but does make it less likely.

Not all f1 have been hidden after the show. They didn't have twitter then but some did go to viewing parties.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Happy, happy!! Better be a good episode for making us wait two weeks....just saying!!

:Woah-hoo:

Then on to the discussions about said great episode.

:computersmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

For those of you who were on the fort, have we heard from Lithargic anymore? he seemed to know what he was talking about. Is he a member here?

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

It's funny how we take different things from these vlogs. Those that love everything JP saw that he was being super supportive of Ash but my suspicious mind took something quite different from it. JP started off empathizing with Ashley and saying she was handling the Bentley situation and the pressure pot as well as she could but to me he looked sad/worried almost. Then he used the Ash situation to lead into talking/ defending his own insecurities. The overriding thing I took away from this was that the viewer should not judge (him?) and to basically don't knock it until you are put in this situation and under this kind of pressure in this uniquely stressful situation. I felt that he was using this vlog to to maybe get his point across to excuse/explain some reactions that we haven't seen yet. I almost got the feeling that he was a little scarred by this whole experience.

OK probably time to :hidingchair

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm

mom2brieandbray wrote:For those of you who were on the fort, have we heard from Lithargic anymore? he seemed to know what he was talking about. Is he a member here?

Someone posted way back (possibly blondie?) that he was going to enjoy watching unspoiled with his wife this season.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Reidiscool wrote:It's funny how we take different things from these vlogs. Those that love everything JP saw that he was being super supportive of Ash but my suspicious mind took something quite different from it. JP started off empathizing with Ashley and saying she was handling the Bentley situation and the pressure pot as well as she could but to me he looked sad/worried almost. Then he used the Ash situation to lead into talking/ defending his own insecurities. The overriding thing I took away from this was that the viewer should not judge (him?) and to basically don't knock it until you are put in this situation and under this kind of pressure in this uniquely stressful situation. I felt that he was using this vlog to to maybe get his point across to excuse/explain some reactions that we haven't seen yet. I almost got the feeling that he was a little scarred by this whole experience.

OK probably time to :hidingchair:

I agree

I completely understand what you are saying. I took the same thing, almost exactly, away after watching. I didn't get the whole "I'm so in love vibe." I got the care and concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell