SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 am

Titou,

I didn't know you were shelby101 on FORT! So you of course know all about this whole process! You are a veteran!

I was lucky enough to get a pm on FORT inviting me to join this site. Then I found all of the regulars, the great sleuthers and the people I remembered so well at FORT and other great people.

I should have known, because you just jumped right into the discussion and seemed very knowledgeable. I love the discussion, analyzing what I see each episode with everyone here, checking out the edit and the SCs. I am not much of a sleuther but I read everything and marvel at how the experts are able to put it all together.

I think your reason for continuing to watch yes, this silly show, is one that I and many others can relate to a great deal. The chance to see a real love story is what keeps me coming back. Sometimes I get a really great instinctive feeling about someone, like I did with JP and with Roberto in Ali's season. Then I love to watch it all unfold to see if they are really the one!

I can get caught up in it all and be emotional, but at that point I usually leave the forum and try to get myself together.

We should hang onto our seatbelts. This is going to be quite a ride!

Happy you found this forum! :yes: yes

thank you. you are a true sweetheart.

I have many faults but one of them is not shy LOL

I did not want to hide myself at all behind Titou but I use those 2 nicknames quite often so it did not click to me to use shelby here. I thought that people may recognize me anyway and one did actually. We all have our style and way of writing it so it is not that difficult ;)

Yes we are all a bit crazy and out of our comfort zone in the bach forums. With times, people get to know each other and we understand that we can all have different opinion as long as we respect our differences. I realize that it is more than 2 years in fact but more or less 4 years so yeah quite a bit uh? :giggle:

So funny how that type of show get on our nerves. I caught myself today in my kitchen thinking about it and trying to figure it out if I was right to think that because of the mess they did with emily and brad (worse edits ever in the bach history) they changed it knowingly or if it was because they had no material at all.

So far I disagree with people about ashley. I like her a lot! I think she is genuine and her insecurities makes her be sincere. However , as usual I hate the way they used her with B*hole and how they portrayed her. But I really hope that she found true love hopefully with JP, if not with Ben. Everything so far is pointing JP and I cannot wait to see the FRC.

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 am

Love_Me wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
[/mention] wrote:
[mention]Nativenewyorker wrote:titou,

I posted something to you yesterday after you said that the Ben fans were making you depressed. I told you to listen to your own feelings, your gut instinct. Try not to let yourself get overwhelmed. You are new here and this is a lot of information to take in so quickly. I have been here just about a month or a bit over and it took me days to catch up! The things you are just learning, we have been discussing for weeks!

If necessary, take a break when you feel overloaded to clear your brain. It works! Also, regarding what someone says about their source information, it is up to you to weigh that information and decide for yourself if you believe it is credible. If you take every single thing put out there as the gospel, your head will explode! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 2004311613 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 2699404744

Above all, just please think for yourself! And last but not least, remember to have a lot of fun! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 1978086825 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 4007783940

awwwwwe you are so very sweet

but I am not that new at all in the bachelor(ette) spoilers/sleuthers world. I was a FORTer for over 2 years now as lurker and participant (my nick was shelby101), then I moved to JOkers because I could not find this place in time to sign up at the beginning of the season.

I am always joking around and it seems as if I am making a big drama but it is always an act, I get excited very often with ups and downs because I really do love this (silly) show. I always have a favorite and I am also loving to see a love story and get upset when the guy is not the guy I thought.

But this is only a show, a tv reality show where everything is mostly scripted. What makes me continue to watch it is that sometimes, very rarely but sometimes, I can see a true love story like trista or ali. For a little while I am just out of my routine and I enjoy my time in a forum sharing my thoughts and reading others and just have fun

I do not take it seriously at all but yes I can become a tiny bit emotive at times LOL

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 189902897

ETA: you are this kind of person that is the reason why I join forum like this one Smiley

Titou,

I didn't know you were shelby101 on FORT! So you of course know all about this whole process! You are a veteran!

I was lucky enough to get a pm on FORT inviting me to join this site. Then I found all of the regulars, the great sleuthers and the people I remembered so well at FORT and other great people.

I should have known, because you just jumped right into the discussion and seemed very knowledgeable. I love the discussion, analyzing what I see each episode with everyone here, checking out the edit and the SCs. I am not much of a sleuther but I read everything and marvel at how the experts are able to put it all together.

I think your reason for continuing to watch yes, this silly show, is one that I and many others can relate to a great deal. The chance to see a real love story is what keeps me coming back. Sometimes I get a really great instinctive feeling about someone, like I did with JP and with Roberto in Ali's season. Then I love to watch it all unfold to see if they are really the one!

I can get caught up in it all and be emotional, but at that point I usually leave the forum and try to get myself together.

We should hang onto our seatbelts. This is going to be quite a ride!

Happy you found this forum! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 1978086825 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 3792326465

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 47 4007783940 Titou! Glad you joined the site. Were you a big Chantal fan last season?

hello love_me! indeed I was one of her biggest fan! LOL

I had a lot of fun even if she did not end up F1 and we all know that she was very lucky not to be F1! I so enjoyed her personality. a true spitfire!!!

thank you for your welcome Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 am

Samantharose wrote:JBF - what's also interesting is they are making it clear she didn't sleep with Bentley or Ben, but are ignoring her sensual tram ride with JP. No one's going near it to clear it up or deny it. LOL! It's pretty obvious based off what JP says in the next episode, that something significant happened between them. Something unbelieveable, wild, and amazing!

There is always a moment during the season when something sexual happens, or is hinted at happening, that basically tells me "the game is over". In Ali's season, it happened rather late, during the last chance date with Roberto. I knew she would dump Chris at that point. This time, it happened much earlier than usual. I was convinced SOMETHING happened in Hong Kong, which made her more confident discussing Bentley with the other guys, and the conversation in Taiwan, along with Jordan being upset about Ben's overnight, confirmed it for me. They could have easily suggested nothing happened on screen, played it off as less-than-what-it-appeared or Ashley could have commented on it with Jimmy Kimmel, just as Jillian and Ali did with the Fantasy Suite presentations (both had lively "last chance dates" however... cue Eddie's volcano).

Nope. It is "their business" afterall, but some sort of "business" was done.

Other confirmations for me include the way she discusses Jordan LIKE a husband, without actually using the H word... or even the "L-bomb". She constantly calls him a MAN rather than a boyfriend (another strike against Ben), uses the word "family" and "we/us" a lot. Every time we hear a compliment paid to one bachelor, he gets a BETTER one later. Ben's kiss is "really really good", but Jordan's are "magical". Lucas has "manliness", but Jordan is a "great family man". The list goes on and on. He is NEVER a "potential husband" or has "qualities I'm looking for in a husband"; she does not feel a need to sell him to the masses. Even the body language matches that of a couple who have been together for a while. Lucas and Ames saw it clearly on the wedding group date; their reactions spoke volumes.

I don't know what happens in Fiji. Are they married? I'm starting to think so on account of all the clues... Regardless, something very dramatic has to happen to end this relationship. Needless-to-say, the Bachelor(ette) franchise is not edited like The Amazing Race, with missed airplane trips prompting the frontrunners to lose. If there was a major "red flag of doom" foreshadowing a break-up (and I disagree that Jordan's "moods" pre-group date qualify), we would have seen it by now.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am

Samantharose wrote:JBF - what's also interesting is they are making it clear she didn't sleep with Bentley or Ben, but are ignoring her sensual tram ride with JP. No one's going near it to clear it up or deny it. LOL! It's pretty obvious based off what JP says in the next episode, that something significant happened between them. Something unbelieveable, wild, and amazing!

Are you suggesting that Ash and JP slept together??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 am

Titou wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Titou wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:thank you so much cfck2222 Smile

few comments:

Nick also added that he saw JP as F1

Today on Star Magazine you can read that a close relative of JP says: JP love dark hair women and even if I cannot say if he is with her or not, I can say that he is in a very good place right now (look at her hair color right now! can it be any darker?? and same a his sister in law )

Ash defends JP about his jealousy melt down and say that to be honest about it show strength

At the orphanage, JP kind of said"it is not time for flrting, it will be for later". Ashe seemed upset about it and went to BenF. However we have a couple of proof that JP was never far away: painting in pink, her on his knees on the porch, him in the room when she put her painted hand on ben...

It was not JesseC who saw Ben, it was Dave and it was in san diego. JesseC then yelled SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT and they all laugh. Dave mentioned that because he saw him the previous day, he knew he was not the F1. No reasons were elaborated

Today video interview with ashley is quite revealing as well (10 questions).

Ya know, the more I think about this line, I think that JP was trying to get Ashley to stop flirting with the other guys-- not saying that she shouldn't flirt with him. Could be that she was flirting with Ben, because we know that he was right in the next room as Ben and Ashley was in the doorway, and JP comes out of the room and tells her-- No time for flirting... Either way, I think he was totally teasing and kidding with her. I don't think he was out of sorts with her flirting or "buzzing" around Ben on the orphanage date. Just mentioning a new take on his line...

possible. but we know that JP is more quiet when he is upset so I do not think that the comment was related with ben and her flirting.

I really think that she went there flirting with him but he took the orphanage seriously (his PI said that this experience changed him forever) so he was turning her down a bit. But hear her response: she was upset indeed!

He didn't let her get far out of sight! Of course she was molesting Ben by then putting hand prints on his chest! :giggle: Guy better not take her for granted...

I agree that her response was immediate and this is why ben said: I noticed you were a little bit more buzzing me today....

but JP was often in the picture no? They concentrate that date with Ben but honestly beside her painting with ben nothing really happened no?

I've always thought that was an odd statement for him to make, about her buzzing around him. I'm curious of the timing of that. Maybe she started buzzing around Ben after JP told her that it wasn't the time for flirting, and she was showing him that it was the time? giggling Na, a girl would never do that to spite a guy that she liked... try to make him jealous with another guy? ... never! 8) rotfl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am

anders wrote:

I believe he is implying that they did sleep together which is interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 am

anders wrote:

That's the impression I get off JP. I maybe wrong. He's acting like they have an understanding. Did you see how they were holding and touching during that private time after the groom photo shoot? She was reassuring him like couples do. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. :P
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

JBF wrote:Entirely up to you whether or not the add-ons in red are worth including...
Unfortunately, what I'm adding is not favorable for Ben this time. Maybe somebody has material that can balance it out.
At this point, I've thrown in the towel and have been calling her Ashley Rosenbaum...
Thanks JBF! I've been wanting to include more specific quotes but was honestly kind of intimidated sorting through all the ones you've found! It's very helpful for you to pick out some of the most significant in your mind.

I do agree Ashley's "wild" comment probably needs explaining. But I really, really, really don't think she and JP slept together. As Ashley S said on twitter and several other former B/ette contestants have pointed out, that just wouldn't happen until the FD portion of the show. Cameras are there, producers are within range, and all that stuff until the FD point. The jokes about the possibility have been pretty funny, especially all the double entendres being pointed out but I'm surprised anybody's taking the possibility seriously at this point. There are non sexual ways to have an intense connective moment and Ashley's "wild" comment IMO just meant there was something intense. Same with JP's comment about what happened during their HK date.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Where would they have slept together? Seems unlikely.

I definitely think there was a ton of making out and her implication that he was her top choice, etc., maybe ILU from JP. But I think it is a stretch to conclude that they slept together.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

If JP said ILY to Ash they would've shown us that.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

ITA that they somehow reached a new level of intimacy with each other and neither of them, most importantly Ashley, regretted it. I have no idea how they achieved it, but there was a reason why he waa ready to take this girl home with him and be done. Come on now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell