SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 am

JBF ~ I'm with you in thinking that is JP toting the suitcase. The
posture, fit of the suit, and long thin fingers all say JP to me.

Hotmomma ~ I agree, I think that is Dino at the mud bath with
Ashley. Too tall for JP, longer torso.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am

JBF wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 2zemmh0

Is this what Ryan wore at the Meet and Greet? Or maybe at the beginning of the season, when they were highlighting him during the premiere?

I have no clue if we all are on the same page here. This is not Ryan, but Jordan Paul either going to final rose ceremony (taking luggage from one hotel to another) or leaving on his honeymoon.

IGNORE ALL PREVIEW VOICEOVERS... this is not somebody she dumped

At least somebody tell me I'm dead wrong with my screencap suggestions posted earlier. Follow the boat in the background and you can easily put the photos of JP standing with Ashley at the final rose ceremony in proper order.

The CHALLENGE is finding evidence that Ben even makes it to final rose ceremony. Something very suspicious happens here. What was fijiman's quote?

Combined with the VO that stuck out to me last night in the previews. At this point there’s no doubt in my mind, I’m ready to walk away with my husband.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am

JBF wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 2zemmh0

Is this what Ryan wore at the Meet and Greet? Or maybe at the beginning of the season, when they were highlighting him during the premiere?

I have no clue if we all are on the same page here. This is not Ryan, but Jordan Paul either going to final rose ceremony (taking luggage from one hotel to another) or leaving on his honeymoon.

IGNORE ALL PREVIEW VOICEOVERS... this is not somebody she dumped

At least somebody tell me I'm dead wrong with my screencap suggestions posted earlier. Follow the boat in the background and you can easily put the photos of JP standing with Ashley at the final rose ceremony in proper order.

The CHALLENGE is finding evidence that Ben even makes it to final rose ceremony. Something very suspicious happens here. What was fijiman's quote?

JBF you are correct I don't think its somebody she dumped..And yes I have tried to look at those little boats at the FRC too..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 51091335

Look at the direction the background boat is moving. This image looks like it comes first.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 80137589

This shot happens second... he is reaching for something, then soon moves towards the other side of her... to change position?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Scaled.php?server=829&filename=benf

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=dinow

Big difference in these kisses. She's hanging onto Ben. Now what I can't figure out is are they sitting? She can't be that tall without standing on something or him holding her up so they must be. It's a different spot from their dinner so must be where the camp out or where ever the overnight spot is.

The suitcase guy could be JP but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing him wearing that tie. I also don't think the resort would have a front door. I could see it more being in a big city than an island resort.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am

albean99 wrote:
[snipped]

The suitcase guy could be JP but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing him wearing that tie. I also don't think the resort would have a front door. I could see it more being in a big city than an island resort.

I super agree with you, albean. It could be JP but that tie seems like Ryan's tie to me :greenman:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 am

albean99 wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Scaled.php?server=829&filename=benf

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=dinow

Big difference in these kisses. She's hanging onto Ben. Now what I can't figure out is are they sitting? She can't be that tall without standing on something or him holding her up so they must be. It's a different spot from their dinner so must be where the camp out or where ever the overnight spot is.

It looks like Ashley is holding something ....Could be the tray with the rose on it?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am

I can't see Mr. Brooks Brothers himself in that tie either. I think it's Ryan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 am

Yes that tie does seem odd..I really think it has been altered in color..
Who know we may NEVER see this on the show..

Ok someone go back and see what ties JP has worn :D
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

This is so darn cute. It looks like she is sitting on his lap here.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Scaled.php?server=829&filename=benf

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am

What hotel are they staying at in Taiwan?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 51 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

JBF wrote:

but JP is wearing a striped shirt at the FRC based on the neck and collar shots.. Boat/pocket guy is not. So that's Ben.. I thought there was a pretty high percentage of agreement on this one? Also the watch and shadow analysis, all the previous shots of Ben w/hands in pockets, etc... sorry, it all seems definitively Ben to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers