SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Gina wrote:That cap bothers me too. It's bringing back dejavu of that cap all season of Ali crying hugging the guy in the blue shirt and we couldn't figure out if it was Chris or how it came into play. Never did I think it was the day she sent him home before his LCD. There were every other scenarios speculated known to mankind but none came even close to what actually happened. Could this be another one like that and not a good sign for JP. I shudder thinking of it.

Which cap, Gina?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

JBanana wrote:
JBF wrote:
At least somebody tell me I'm dead wrong with my screencap suggestions posted earlier. Follow the boat in the background and you can easily put the photos of JP standing with Ashley at the final rose ceremony in proper order.

The CHALLENGE is finding evidence that Ben even makes it to final rose ceremony. Something very suspicious happens here. What was fijiman's quote?

but JP is wearing a striped shirt at the FRC based on the neck and collar shots.. Boat/pocket guy is not. So that's Ben.. I thought there was a pretty high percentage of agreement on this one? Also the watch and shadow analysis, all the previous shots of Ben w/hands in pockets, etc... sorry, it all seems definitively Ben to me.

definitely two men wearing suits at the site of the FRC.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

anders wrote:
JBanana wrote:
JBF wrote:
At least somebody tell me I'm dead wrong with my screencap suggestions posted earlier. Follow the boat in the background and you can easily put the photos of JP standing with Ashley at the final rose ceremony in proper order.

The CHALLENGE is finding evidence that Ben even makes it to final rose ceremony. Something very suspicious happens here. What was fijiman's quote?

but JP is wearing a striped shirt at the FRC based on the neck and collar shots.. Boat/pocket guy is not. So that's Ben.. I thought there was a pretty high percentage of agreement on this one? Also the watch and shadow analysis, all the previous shots of Ben w/hands in pockets, etc... sorry, it all seems definitively Ben to me.

definitely two men wearing suits at the site of the FRC.

So, at this point, where do we stand?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm

One more theory of the day. Fijiman said, "Ben stayed at the Westin." What if he didn't go to the RC? Chris H goes. He talks to Ashley and tells her that Ben won't be coming. She's upset and cries because she wanted to talk to him and tell him. Chris talks to her some more and the RC finally continues with F1.

So, two men in suits at the RC, but one of them is CH.

ETA: Sorry, JPF--somehow I missed your post on the previous page with a similar theory. I should know I never have an original idea....

Last edited by beader on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm

the popular consensous appears to be that Dark Suit guy that we see getting off the plane is Ben and the guy that stands to our left of Ashley and is there earlier in the day than Gray suit guy.

Gray suit guy is standing to our right of Ashley (typically our F1 person) and is definitely not Ben since we see the collar of a suit and no hair hanging down. therefore GSG is JP.

The FRC thread (the first one has a few pages at the beginning that pull the caps together.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

anders wrote:the popular consensous appears to be that Dark Suit guy that we see getting off the plane is Ben and the guy that stands to our left of Ashley and is there earlier in the day than Gray suit guy.

Gray suit guy is standing to our right of Ashley (typically our F1 person) and is definitely not Ben since we see the collar of a suit and no hair hanging down. therefore GSG is JP.

The FRC thread (the first one has a few pages at the beginning that pull the caps together.

This is the same spot we were in a week ago! I'm pissed because I've been wasting my time! Just kidding Smiley But, yes, we've spent a lot of time sleuthing and are back to what the pictures first told us.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

9th post - Dark Suit Guy (not flipped because we know Ash’s tat is on her right arm)

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t201p128-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-thread-1

Cupcakes post - second from bottom. Gray suit guy (these are flipped, we know this because her bangs are going in the wrong direction which puts him on our right)

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t201p160-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-thread-1

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

anders wrote:the popular consensous appears to be that Dark Suit guy that we see getting off the plane is Ben and the guy that stands to our left of Ashley and is there earlier in the day than Gray suit guy.

I wasn't on late last night, and now it looks like some are questioning whether the guy coming off the boat and what was thought to have Ben is actually JP?

The screencap where he had his hand in his pocket appeared liked possibly the same bodybuild as JP's in the pic where he is crossing the street in NYC. I am not great at screencaps, but that thought occurred to me. Ben might be a little thinner through the middle, maybe.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 pm

I think the caps aren't definitive - until we see it with our eyes we won't know for sure. Throwing out new ideas is a good way to find evidence to support or discount a theory - I hadn't considered plane exiting guy to be JP. The purple tie with solid shirt doesn't go with striped shirt guy that we know can't be Ben (because of the hair issue). prolly just confuses you more, eh?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Dark suit guy
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 2n00xnr
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 1hfkad
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Ztzmds
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 160ydh
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 20uu984
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 256r6f7

Gray suit guy

Flipped – bang going in wrong direction

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 2jf16wz
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Mw65c8
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Rjf7ro
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 2dtpx1u

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

noobsleuth wrote:What hotel are they staying at in Taiwan?

They are staying at The Regent Taipei. The lamp behind JP matches the one in front of Dino.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Ei5raf
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 2eg7j7m
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 Sexbvt

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 52 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks momoftrips! You are on a sleuthing roll!!! yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers