SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by skitts Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Have any of you seen any real interest coming from Dino towards Ashley? He always looks like he's ready to high tail it out of there and HE made it to F3...not gettin it!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm

skitts wrote:Have any of you seen any real interest coming from Dino towards Ashley? He always looks like he's ready to high tail it out of there and HE made it to F3...not gettin it!

Nope - I certainly haven't. His eyes appeared to slide towards that rose the whole time they were talking on his 1st one on one date. It seemed like all he was interested in was the rose and not Ashley.
Plus they have left his complete disinterested comments and conversations in the edit. Poor Ashley must be cringing all over again watching the guy she took to f3 so disinterested in her.
btw - I too am shocked that he made it to f3 even if his next date is the best ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I wonder if he lost interest along the way and they convinced him to stay through the HtD for the exposure for the restaurant. Ames may have been let go earlier with the casting/promise of dong Bachelor Pad. Wouldnt be much of a hardship for Dino (orAmes), and Ashley obviously likes them. Nice trip for both. It is easier for her to have guys that she just likes if she has already narrowed her interest to one or two.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
skitts wrote:Have any of you seen any real interest coming from Dino towards Ashley? He always looks like he's ready to high tail it out of there and HE made it to F3...not gettin it!

Nope - I certainly haven't. His eyes appeared to slide towards that rose the whole time they were talking on his 1st one on one date. It seemed like all he was interested in was the rose and not Ashley.
Plus they have left his complete disinterested comments and conversations in the edit. Poor Ashley must be cringing all over again watching the guy she took to f3 so disinterested in her.
btw - I too am shocked that he made it to f3 even if his next date is the best ever.

Is it Dino's or Ben's date....the best date evvaa?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

skitts wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Is it Dino's or Ben's date....the best date evvaa?
sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that even if it turns out he has a great date I still wonder how he reached f3.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:

It's Ben that has "the best ever"

ETA-- sorry skitts, see you beat me to it! :awesome:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Ben and Ashley stay at Silks Place which is located in the Taroko gorge. Dinner is on the rooftop deck.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 11hq9g8
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 34g4kli

IMO, this was definitely planned as an overnight because of the distance from the capital where they are staying.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Nqte89

http://taroko.silksplace.com.tw/index_en.html

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Just wanted to put these side by side. I agree, not Ryan at all.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Hands

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 99797579

Could these be JP's hands in the red suitcase photo?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 pm

ryvetted wrote:Just wanted to put these side by side. I agree, not Ryan at all.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Hands

Here I go again...suitcase guy...is that a distinct vein on the left hand from middle finger to the wrist? Anyone have left hand shots of the guys to compare readily availabe?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:08 pm

When I look at the background of the red suitcase pics...it seems to me to be in a relatively smaller building rather than a very large hotel. Seems in one of them you see what looks like a dark wood lobby desk. Also when looking at the reflection the car looks fairly close to the building and behind the car it looks like it might be a marina or boatyard or something . Large darker wooden beams and white ones. LOL it actually reminds me of a marina in Niagara on the Lake but I know that they were not there LOL

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 pm

jurystillout wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 99797579

Could these be JP's hands in the red suitcase photo?

I have been saying for awhile now that it is JP's long slender fingers in that pic.
:yes:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers