SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

anders wrote:that's Ashley - looks more like Molly.

It's actually Cassie, the assistant, in the picture. But she's sitting in front of the background Ashley uses for her ITM's. I don't remember seeing the green wallpaper before so it might help us figure out where she is.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

yes I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

No I believe that is Cassie..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
No I believe that is Cassie..

Yes, it def. is Cassie Lambert.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
It's actually Cassie, the assistant, in the picture. But she's sitting in front of the background Ashley uses for her ITM's. I don't remember seeing the green wallpaper before so it might help us figure out where she is.

This is from the Conrad Hong Kong. Note the TV cabinet. Looks pretty close to the pictures of Ashley in her ITM. I can't find any pictures that have the same drapes though.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Hong-kong

Here is Ashley's ITM

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 2011-05-24_230629

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

This is from the Conrad Hong Kong. Note the TV cabinet. Looks pretty close to the pictures of Ashley in her ITM. I can't find any pictures that have the same drapes though.

Here is Ashley's ITM

The pic I posted shows what looks like green flowered wallpaper to the left of the screen. Maybe we can match up the wallpaper to the hotel?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Gina wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Did anyone else notice that Dino had the umbrella and Ashley was not under it AT ALL. rotfl Poor girl was probably so wet!
laugh out loud..I noticed right away. Who is that in the dark on the beach with Ashley, Ben F???

That's Constantine.
Thanks, I thought so, but wasn't sure. So they have a very long 1 on 1, OR is that from the FD??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Here is Ashley's ITM

The pic I posted shows what looks like green flowered wallpaper to the left of the screen. Maybe we can match up the wallpaper to the hotel?

Here's your picture added to the other 2. I think the green wallpaper is actually cabinet doors. Note the metal piece in Cassie's picture and above Ashley's ear in her picture. But the patterns are different? Why would they have two such similar set-ups?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Cassie_ITM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Here is Ashley's ITM

Help! Where do you see green wallpaper? 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

The green wall paper is in the post above your post San in Cassie's picture background on the left yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Here is Ashley's ITM

Here's your picture added to the other 2. I think the green wallpaper is actually cabinet doors. Note the metal piece in Cassie's picture and above Ashley's ear in her picture. But the patterns are different? Why would they have two such similar set-ups?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Cassie_ITM

The cabinet doors do seem to match. Good catch!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

San wrote:

The cabinet doors do seem to match. Good catch!!
I don't know that it tells us much though. Does Ashley say anything worthwhile in the multiple PIs she does here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers