SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:The green wall paper is in the post above your post San in Cassie's picture background on the left yes

Thanks Carrie!! I see what realityfan is talking about...Looks like the cabinets could possibly match...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Hhhy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Will we get any photos from ABC medianet this week?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:Will we get any photos from ABC medianet this week?

With them out of the country I think they might stop doing photos.. I remember when they started to travel outside the US the pictures stopped coming in. (If I remember correctly)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:The green wall paper is in the post above your post San in Cassie's picture background on the left yes

Thanks Carrie!! I see what realityfan is talking about...Looks like the cabinets could possibly match...

Hmm I don't see them matching at all. My eyes must be tired! :shock:

If it's a cabinet, then that doesn't really help us. I was hoping it was wallpaper so we could match the hotel. Oh well! Embarassed
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
San wrote:

The cabinet doors do seem to match. Good catch!!
I don't know that it tells us much though. Does Ashley say anything worthwhile in the multiple PIs she does here?

In one PI she said "my 1-1 with Bentley was great, or just what I needed".. no no no no She has a lavender shirt on.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Max64 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
San wrote:

I don't know that it tells us much though. Does Ashley say anything worthwhile in the multiple PIs she does here?

In one PI she said "my 1-1 with Bentley was great, or just what I needed".. no no no no She has a lavender shirt on.

Hopefully she's referring to 1-on-1 time, and not a 1-on-1 date! duh
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Max64 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
San wrote:

In one PI she said "my 1-1 with Bentley was great, or just what I needed".. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 927261665 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 927261665 She has a lavender shirt on.

I'm going to go with what I want her to be thinking. "I"m so glad Bentley came back so I could kick his sorry ass to the curb"

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
San wrote:

In one PI she said "my 1-1 with Bentley was great, or just what I needed".. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 927261665 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 927261665 She has a lavender shirt on.

I'm going to go with what I want her to be thinking. "I"m so glad Bentley came back so I could kick his sorry ass to the curb"

From your lips to God's ears :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 am

Bump
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 am

Do we know what Ashley was doing here? haven't seen this outfit with any date or could it be the group date?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 79973616
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 am

San wrote:

Do we know what she is saying in the PI with her R C dress on?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:57 pm

She either wears it twice or has 2 very very similar dresses

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers