SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 81 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

beader wrote:I don't think it's odd or creepy or anything else except normal. I think most of us have a type we are "normally" attracted to. Not to say that occasionally we don't stray from that type.

it's creepy to me because my ex-husband is dead and when I see someone who looks like him it sends a cold chill through me.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

I'm curious as to what most think of this.

Someone posted a great article regarding seeing what we want instead of what is really going on. Forgive me for not remembering who, but it was very enlightening and I do think that the connection with JP is more pronounced since RS says JP is the F1.

Funny, but when I read the spoilers for the first time after Monday's episode and found out that Ben was a possible F1, and then read some comments about him from posters, I couldn't help but think that the only reason people even liked him was because of spoilers. He's hardly gotten any face time, no dates or conversations with Ash, and yet people love him.... I just don't get that. 😕 He didn't even crack my top 10 list, let alone top 2!

I don't think any of Ashley's F4 were anybody's pick for fav pre-season. They're all pretty average in the looks dept imo, and below average for this show. But JP has become a fav because of the little bit of his personality we've been able to see. That, and being RS's declared F1 (imo). She had to take three more with her to F4, though, so maybe the other three will have great personalities too, when (if?) we're able to see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't think it's odd or creepy or anything else except normal. I think most of us have a type we are "normally" attracted to. Not to say that occasionally we don't stray from that type.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Bloomers wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Funny, but when I read the spoilers for the first time after Monday's episode and found out that Ben was a possible F1, and then read some comments about him from posters, I couldn't help but think that the only reason people even liked him was because of spoilers. He's hardly gotten any face time, no dates or conversations with Ash, and yet people love him.... I just don't get that. 😕 He didn't even crack my top 10 list, let alone top 2!

ITA. He seems like a nice guy from his intro video and if he and Ashley end up together and they're happy, then I'll be happy she's in a loving relationship but I have no idea who this dude is or why people like him. I hope the show and he give me a reason next Monday though! rose

I too TA. Ben seems cute though I do wish he would wash his hair more.
One of my unspoiled friends said something about Ashley letting go of all the "good looking" guys and keeping the long haired dudes. I was dying to laugh as one of those dudes could be the one she rides off into the sunset with.

On the other hand, there is something a little eerie about Ashley picking the look-alike to her dead boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

really?? does JP resemble him? is there a pic of him anywhere....just curious now 8)

eta - disregard... just saw it upthread. Wow - at first I thought I was looking at JP! but I guess if you have a "type" that's what you are attracted to. Bentley looks nothing like him though, so I don't think she intentionally was looking to "replace" him
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am

He died of complications from pneumonia. I read that the last time she spoke with him before his death he mentioned that he was not feeling well. She did not get a chance to speak to him anymore after that conversation.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

We need to sticky that pic - wait I think I have it somewhere.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am

Larel wrote:
anders wrote:
Bloomers wrote:On the other hand, there is something a little eerie about Ashley picking the look-alike to her dead boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

That part creeps me out.

Wait....whaaaat? hmmm

Ashley's long term ex- boyfriend died. His picture is somewhere around here. He looks strikingly like JP, short hair and all.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:31 am

anders wrote:
Bloomers wrote:On the other hand, there is something a little eerie about Ashley picking the look-alike to her dead boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

That part creeps me out.

Wait....whaaaat? hmmm

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

On the other hand, there is something a little eerie about Ashley picking the look-alike to her dead boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

I was worried about this before the season but after getting to see JP in action, I don't think the ex has anything to do with Ashley liking him. He is so charming and sweet, most woman would find him irresistible.

Do we know anything about the ex?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

I was worried about this before the season but after getting to see JP in action, I don't think the ex has anything to do with Ashley liking him. He is so charming and sweet, most woman would find him irresistible.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

Bloomers wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

ITA. He seems like a nice guy from his intro video and if he and Ashley end up together and they're happy, then I'll be happy she's in a loving relationship but I have no idea who this dude is or why people like him. I hope the show and he give me a reason next Monday though! rose

I too TA. Ben seems cute though I do wish he would wash his hair more.
One of my unspoiled friends said something about Ashley letting go of all the "good looking" guys and keeping the long haired dudes. I was dying to laugh as one of those dudes could be the one she rides off into the sunset with.

Not anymore disturbing than Brad attempting to complete the set by choosing his identical twin's wife's long lost identical twin.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 am

That part creeps me out.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #2

+93
MaggieMae