SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think after episode 6 we should have more screencaps from the FRC.

I hope you're right!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think after episode 6 we should have more screencaps from the FRC.

Do we have any screencaps of Vomo? Even PIs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

anders wrote:the whole Namale thing is because that's where Ryan is - so that's why folks are trying to determine if Ryan is there at the FD or FRC stage. FRC @ Namale would prolly means RS was wrong, he's not there at FD stage, he's there at FRC stage.
And therefore could have more to do with the finale than given credit for.........IMO. I really don't think that they would bring him back ala' Reid with the same outcome that Reid had........therefore, maybe it is him that is the one Ash chose??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

anders wrote:RS says he comes back at the FD part, not FRC. He specifically stated he is not part of the FRC.

But he has been wrong before..........and if JP isn't the final one, then he may be wrong again by far more than just the F1??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Coastal wrote:
anders wrote:the whole Namale thing is because that's where Ryan is - so that's why folks are trying to determine if Ryan is there at the FD or FRC stage. FRC @ Namale would prolly means RS was wrong, he's not there at FD stage, he's there at FRC stage.
And therefore could have more to do with the finale than given credit for.........IMO. I really don't think that they would bring him back ala' Reid with the same outcome that Reid had........therefore, maybe it is him that is the one Ash chose??
Coastal, I actually thought that, but the thing counteracting that thought, is that Ryan is let go before he makes it to the F4 and HTD (IF RS is right). Reid made it to F3 and the HTD. If Ash actually chose Ryan as F1, why would she let him go so early? I'd love it to be Ryan, but it's not equating to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Coastal, I actually thought that, but the thing counteracting that thought, is that Ryan is let go before he makes it to the F4 and HTD (IF RS is right). Reid made it to F3 and the HTD. If Ash actually chose Ryan as F1, why would she let him go so early? I'd love it to be Ryan, but it's not equating to me.

Was Ryan let go, or did he leave a'la Ed, and therefore Ed didn't have a HTD either........just the part about RS saying that his return is similiar to another season.........up until now, we were thinking that meant that he is booted like Reid..........what about the concept that the similiaries are that he returns like Ed and that is why no HTD??

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Was Ryan let go, or did he leave a'la Ed, and therefore Ed didn't have a HTD either........just the part about RS saying that his return is similiar to another season.........up until now, we were thinking that meant that he is booted like Reid..........what about the concept that the similiaries are that he returns like Ed and that is why no HTD??

I agree that eventually when they let someone return, the lead should actually pick him for once! However, I don't see it happening this time. I just don't see Ryan and Ashley as compatible long-term partners, no matter how nice the guy is. scratch
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t99-fd-lcd-frc-photos-screencaps-no-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t99-fd-lcd-frc-photos-screencaps-no-discussion

Thanks Love me. I didn't see any from Vomo. 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm

I just don't understand why they keep bringing back contestants who have already been rejected. It makes the returnee look pathetic & needy.
Bringing back someone who has left on their own is different. It wasn't by the lead's choice in the first place

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Scarletta wrote:I just don't understand why they keep bringing back contestants who have already been rejected. It makes the returnee look pathetic & needy.
Bringing back someone who has left on their own is different. It wasn't by the lead's choice in the first place

I think tptb think the audience (mostly women) love it, it fulfills some fantasy about "the one that got away" returning to pledge his heart and beg for another chance. The fact Reid was the rejected one is a small detail that is easily overlooked by those who just want to vicariously experience the fantasy. And there is some thrill about the lead (standing in for all women everywhere) being so irresistible the man has to try again, even if she sent him away. That's a slightly different fantasy, the begging for another chance is the key part. I suspect this is a common theme in romance novels for the same reason.

Reid had massive amounts of sympathy directed at him after being rejected at the FRC. Some of us may have thought ugh, pathetic, but a lot more ate it up with a spoon. Personally I couldn't even watch it, I heard what happened and didn't watch Jillian's finale.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 pm

terabithia wrote:
Scarletta wrote:I just don't understand why they keep bringing back contestants who have already been rejected. It makes the returnee look pathetic & needy.

I think tptb think the audience (mostly women) love it, it fulfills some fantasy about "the one that got away" returning to pledge his heart and beg for another chance. The fact Reid was the rejected one is a small detail that is easily overlooked by those who just want to vicariously experience the fantasy. And there is some thrill about the lead (standing in for all women everywhere) being so irresistible the man has to try again, even if she sent him away. That's a slightly different fantasy, the begging for another chance is the key part. I suspect this is a common theme in romance novels for the same reason.

Reid had massive amounts of sympathy directed at him after being rejected at the FRC. Some of us may have thought ugh, pathetic, but a lot more ate it up with a spoon. Personally I couldn't even watch it, I heard what happened and didn't watch Jillian's finale.

Right now, Ryan is leading in the polls as top favorite for Ashley, but I don't think she's into him that much. They need to show some reason as to why he doesn't make it past ep 7, maybe this is where this story line fits in, (the guys not getting along with Ryan), whether it's true or not who knows. I do think Ryan returning is just a ploy to get viewers rallying behind him for the next Bachelor. Jake wasn't well liked in the house and he was the next Bachelor. Maybe the F2 or F3 guys weren't going to be any easy sell as the Bachelor, so they wanted to keep all possible avenues open no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40
Nibbles22
sgjsnow
ninjagirl