SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:25 am

A couple of things...Coastal, you keep us thinking of all the possibilities, including the fact that Ryan could be F1, and encourage us to continue sleuthing instead of taking what RS says as gold. yes

Wouldn't Ryan, whether he is in Namale or Vomo, fly to Namale first? He would have to take a helicopter or seaplane to get to Vomo, right? So is it possible that he spent a short period of time or perhaps overnight at Namale before he was flown to Vomo? If so, the Namale SC with the railing could be Ryan contemplating seeing Ashley again in the near future, before he goes to Vomo.

Here is the confusing part...if Ryan comes back for the FD and not the FRC, and the FD are at Namale and not Vomo, then perhaps the reason we see Ashley in her FRC dress in Namale is that Ashley got ready for the FRC at Namale. Then instead of taking a limo to the FRC destination, she took a seaplane/heli (as long as it isn't open air). If I remember correctly, it took longer than 15 minutes for Brad, Chantal and Emily to get to their FRC destination by limo last season.

The only other confusing thing is we have a SC of Ashley in a seaplane landing in the water but she is not in her FRC dress. Where is Mr. Write?!? duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Do we have any screencaps of Vomo? Even PIs?

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t99-fd-lcd-frc-photos-screencaps-no-discussion

Thanks Love me. I didn't see any from Vomo. 🇳🇴

Do you mean with Ashley and her F2? I believe there are a couple seanic screencaps of Vomo posted? scratch
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Thanks Love me. I didn't see any from Vomo. 🇳🇴

Do you mean with Ashley and her F2? I believe there are a couple seanic screencaps of Vomo posted? scratch

I didn't see any that would place Ashley or the guys there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:A couple of things...Coastal, you keep us thinking of all the possibilities, including the fact that Ryan could be F1, and encourage us to continue sleuthing instead of taking what RS says as gold. yes

Wouldn't Ryan, whether he is in Namale or Vomo, fly to Namale first? He would have to take a helicopter or seaplane to get to Vomo, right? So is it possible that he spent a short period of time or perhaps overnight at Namale before he was flown to Vomo? If so, the Namale SC with the railing could be Ryan contemplating seeing Ashley again in the near future, before he goes to Vomo.

Here is the confusing part...if Ryan comes back for the FD and not the FRC, and the FD are at Namale and not Vomo, then perhaps the reason we see Ashley in her FRC dress in Namale is that Ashley got ready for the FRC at Namale. Then instead of taking a limo to the FRC destination, she took a seaplane/heli (as long as it isn't open air). If I remember correctly, it took longer than 15 minutes for Brad, Chantal and Emily to get to their FRC destination by limo last season.

The only other confusing thing is we have a SC of Ashley in a seaplane landing in the water but she is not in her FRC dress. Where is Mr. Write?!? duh

First bolded: Yes, I think it is possible for Ryan to be at Namale conteplating seeing Ash again.

Second Bolded: I went back and re-checked Chris Harrison's tweets about the timing of leaving Namale........he tweeted on May 9 that their time at Namale was done and they were thanking the host for their time there........then re-checked the FRC tweets from Fleiss and Harrison............the FRC happened on May 12.

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
Feels good to be wrapped on another season of #bachelorette. Yes it was the most dramatic finale ever! Let's head home people
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
So long Namale thx to our gracious larger than life host Tony Robbins http://lockerz.com/s/100323097
9 May via Echofon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:A couple of things...Coastal, you keep us thinking of all the possibilities, including the fact that Ryan could be F1, and encourage us to continue sleuthing instead of taking what RS says as gold. yes

First bolded: Yes, I think it is possible for Ryan to be at Namale conteplating seeing Ash again.

Second Bolded: I went back and re-checked Chris Harrison's tweets about the timing of leaving Namale........he tweeted on May 9 that their time at Namale was done and they were thanking the host for their time there........then re-checked the FRC tweets from Fleiss and Harrison............the FRC happened on May 12.

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
Feels good to be wrapped on another season of #bachelorette. Yes it was the most dramatic finale ever! Let's head home people
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
So long Namale thx to our gracious larger than life host Tony Robbins http://lockerz.com/s/100323097
9 May via Echofon

So then there is no way Ashley is in her FRC dress in Namale on May 12th. Either a) that is not her FRC dress, (which is contrary to info that we have from production) or b) they did promo shots of her before or after the FRC in her pink, feathered FRC dress. I will go with b.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
9 May via Echofon

So then there is no way Ashley is in her FRC dress in Namale on May 12th. Either a) that is not her FRC dress, (which is contrary to info that we have from production) or b) they did promo shots of her before or after the FRC in her pink, feathered FRC dress. I will go with b.

So we are back to square one in a way........does Ryan actually show up for the FD's and does he get more time with Ash? Then does he stay longer, or is he just sent packing anyways like RS says?? I still question everything as I really have a hard time with them doing a re-do like Reid, but if he left on his own in Taiwan and then requested to come back, then it might be more like an Ed situation in Jill's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Maybe someone should PM him about the new forum. :yes:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Maybe someone should PM him about the new forum. :yes:

I think several have tried, unsuccessfully. Think he is really busy right now. :Frown:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 pm

I know I'm probably a day late and a dollar short with my comment but I did notice that the pictures of Ashley and Ryan at that railing were probably
taken on different days, due to the weather. Ryan's picture looks overcast but the pic of Ash looks like bright sun as the shadows look very pronounced. If we could find a weather report for that week, maybe we could pinpoint the day each was there by that no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Coastal wrote:

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
9 May via Echofon

Coastal, that is terrific information!! So the FRC may very well be in Vomo. Makes me now wonder if Love Me's source was correct about Ben too.
Didn't he also say Ryan was in Vomo?
I wish I had 24 hrs staraight to just write everything out, spread it out on my table, and contemplate.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:58 pm

These are Mike Fleiss tweets:

May 8 - Getting on a plane to head to finale destination. WIll we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"? I hope so!

Chris left Namale Resort on the 9th

May 10 - Just ran into Ashley H. on the beach. Nice pins!
May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!

May 12 - Chris says it is good to wrap another b'ette

May 13 - According to his tweets, he and Neil Lane are on a plane headed home.
May 13- Feels good to be done with another great season.Can't wait for u all to see it.

As you see, the dates don"t exactly match Chris Harrison's
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Coastal wrote:

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
9 May via Echofon

Coastal, that is terrific information!! So the FRC may very well be in Vomo. Makes me now wonder if Love Me's source was correct about Ben too.
Didn't he also say Ryan was in Vomo?
I wish I had 24 hrs staraight to just write everything out, spread it out on my table, and contemplate.

This is one of the reasons why I wonder if there is more to Ryan's return than we are led to believe.........Between Love's source and what RS says, not only do we have RS and a SC locating Ryan in Namale, but we also have Love's source saying he was in vomo as well............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40
Nibbles22
sgjsnow
ninjagirl