SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:Could bottom pic be a possible match?

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 Vomo111

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 Vomo211

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 Vomo_i13

It could be Vomo Island Resort, but in looking through the TripAdvisor pictures, I have never seen the white wicker chairs that are in CH twitpic. In looking thru many Fiji resorts, the columns seem to be pretty standard.
Here's one of the pics I found from Vomo Island Resort.
Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 Inside-the-restaurant

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Judging from the length of the shadows compared to the trees and Ashley, I'd say the pics were taken between 1:00 and 1:30, possibly 2:00. In the pic with her at the corner, you can't see her shadow as it would fall off the deck; but you can see the shadow from the tree.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

It could be Vomo Island Resort, but in looking through the TripAdvisor pictures, I have never seen the white wicker chairs that are in CH twitpic. In looking thru many Fiji resorts, the columns seem to be pretty standard.

Could the difference be that the bottom pic is the restaurant, versus the upper 3 being from the lounge??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Coastal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Could the difference be that the bottom pic is the restaurant, versus the upper 3 being from the lounge??

You may be on to something Coastal!!! If you look in the background of the picture with the white/beige chairs... you see the two square picture frames and kitchen doors with the round window that is in the bottom picture with the brown chairs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Are we still trying to communicate with the guy from Fiji, or has that source fizzled out and become a dead end on us?

From what I understand some people were trying to contact him still and not receiving responses. I was wondering if I am remembering correctly. It seemed like he said Ben was F1 but when Love_me asked him again after the RS spoiler that he said it was JP? Anyone else remember if that was the case or not?

He said the night before RS spoiled that J.P was the F1 Ben and Ashley were engaged to be married. I asked him are you sure Ashley and Ben are engaged and he wrote back yes. I used the words "possible" and "Disclaimer" because even though I believe he gave me pieces to solving this puzzle they might not fit together.

Then Cupcakes saw he was posting on the open board via Facebook that Ben stayed at the Westin because she has no other choice but to leave with J.P. Then something about crying. Which could very well be tears of joy.

It isn't a matter of not keeping in touch with him because he has been very sweet and helpful...the problem is explaining the show and how it works so we can gain clarity about what he actually saw.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:21 pm

BUT is it a match for the top 2 pics? I searched forever and it was the only thing even remotely close.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Are we still trying to communicate with the guy from Fiji, or has that source fizzled out and become a dead end on us?

From what I understand some people were trying to contact him still and not receiving responses. I was wondering if I am remembering correctly. It seemed like he said Ben was F1 but when Love_me asked him again after the RS spoiler that he said it was JP? Anyone else remember if that was the case or not?

He said the night before RS spoiled that J.P was the F1 Ben and Ashley were engaged to be married. I asked him are you sure Ashley and Ben are engaged and he wrote back yes. I used the words "possible" and "Disclaimer" because even though I believe he gave me pieces to solving this puzzle they might not fit together.

Then Cupcakes saw he was posting on the open board via Facebook that Ben stayed at the Westin because she has no other choice but to leave with J.P. Then something about crying. Which could very well be tears of joy.

It isn't a matter of not keeping in touch with him because he has been very sweet and helpful...the problem is explaining the show and how it works so we can gain clarity about what he actually saw.

Where on Facebook is he posting?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

nutty1 wrote:BUT is it a match for the top 2 pics? I searched forever and it was the only thing even remotely close.

I really think it could be for sure nutty.............I just got off the website and it seems that there is a "lounge/dining" area with the white chairs, and a breakfast/lunch area with the darker chairs. Both areas look different including the poles. The poles in the lounge/dining area look right to the pic of Harrison and the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Thanks a bunch for clarifying. So it sounds like he isn't a Bachelor fan Smiley and not sure how the process works so we are trying to figure out what he saw and how that relates to the process and outcome of the show.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Thanks a bunch for clarifying. So it sounds like he isn't a Bachelor fan Smiley and not sure how the process works so we are trying to figure out what he saw and how that relates to the process and outcome of the show.

Exactly! Thank you for expressing what I have been trying to say about this situation for a while now. You hit the nail on the head. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Exactly! Thank you for expressing what I have been trying to say about this situation for a while now. You hit the nail on the head. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 21 771730417

If the FRC is a closed set, and MF is really trying to keep a wrap on it, who is this Fijiman that he would have been able to witness this? If he's talking about crying, etc, he would have to have been fairly close to see that. When exactly did this info from Fijiman come out? Right before RS posted his?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks for those pics.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top