SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am

I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am

Reality Mary wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

Do you think they stayed in rental houses or condos? Then the picture could be from a restaurant. I was looking at restaurants in Fiji and they have some really good ones.

:yes: I think that they might have stayed at a resort, cause didn't MF go with them this time? So I bet they didn't cheapout on accommodations for the staff :awesome:

Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me 😕
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 am

northernviewer wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

Do you think they stayed in rental houses or condos? Then the picture could be from a restaurant. I was looking at restaurants in Fiji and they have some really good ones.

:yes: I think that they might have stayed at a resort, cause didn't MF go with them this time? So I bet they didn't cheapout on accommodations for the staff :awesome:

Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me 😕

Maybe someone put it in an email to him.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 am

Reality Mary wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

Maybe someone put it in an email to him.

could be, but my questions were more rhetorical I guess, just a little red flag going up as it just seems strange that he'd use his last initial... the way we do when there are multiple names during the season. no idea
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

NV ~ that is a great question! By the time they were down to the F4, and
certainly after Bencey left ~ there was no need to refer to him as Ben F!
Now you've got me curious! :Nod:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Nibbles22 wrote:NV ~ that is a great question! By the time they were down to the F4, and
certainly after Bencey left ~ there was no need to refer to him as Ben F!
Now you've got me curious! :Nod:

He could of saw the pictures of the guys and saw that Ben was listed as Ben F. and recognized his face from what he saw in Fiji!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Love_Me can answer this much better but couldn't it be that she was the one that started communicating and calling him Ben F ? Just a suggestion ???
I'm puzzled too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

Their are oodles and oodles of villas and rentals on the islands, too. A wrap could have taken place there, with any of the typical wicker furniture brought in for the party. It's been done before.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me 😕
My thoughts about this are that before Fijiman locked up his FB page he posted that he works in sales for Robinson Crusoe Island. Which means he's in the tourism business and Fiji is a small place. So I figure maybe Fijiman worked with TB production in some way or another or perhaps one of his friends or even an acquaintance could have worked with TB production. Most likely Ben F is what he was called throughout production just as we will probably continue to post about him as Ben F after Ben C leaves. Chris L ring a bell anyone? Smiley So if the Fijians heard him referred to as Ben F then they would also call him Ben F.

I assume TB was a pretty big deal for Fiji tourism and being a small place word/gossip could get around pretty fast. So even if Fijiman didn't work directly with TB he could have picked up bits and pieces along the way from friends/acquaintances. He obviously was interested enough to post what he thought he knew on a couple of FB accounts.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

So from what has been sleuthed and observed VS the RS spoilers (JP the f1 and engaged) we now have the following :

1. JP is being given a physical edit with a touch of jealousy / Competativeness.
2. Ben seems to be emerging as an Emotional connection. His phsical interactions have ended up on the cutting room floor til ep 4.
3. Ames has now shown us why he deserves the HTD but he is in BP2 so its doubtful he stayed longer than f4.
4. Constantine has been sleuthed as being home after the time of the FDs so we can safely rule him out of the F2
5. We know Ryan is in Fiji both by the VO in the season preview refering to Fji and by the SC.

The edit has been uber wonky and till now does not point conclusively as JP F1... (IMO its more like an F2 edit) but since it is a wonky edit, anything can happen. Ben Fs is more of a F1 edit but boy has he been MIA in his interactions with Ashley. Never before have we had a potential F1 with so much cut out (don't know if Jesse C was more 'hidden' than this ???).

Did I leave out anyone in this saga ? OH yes ....the ghost of Bentley lives on and she gets closure from him in episode 6 which leaves a little less than 4 weeks till she accepts someones proposal. OKay.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

Their are oodles and oodles of villas and rentals on the islands, too. A wrap could have taken place there, with any of the typical wicker furniture brought in for the party. It's been done before.

Given that Fijiman mentioned the Westin, I searched the Starwood website for properties in Fiji. They only have three properties (in Denerau sp?) ~ two Sheraton's and one Westin. In the Starwood franchise The Westin is a more luxurious hotel than The Sheraton.

They may have opted for a villa or rental (as Kasha suggests above) for some accommodations and The Westin for others. When add'l SC's come out, we'll have to see if any match not only the Westin, but the two Sheratons as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Given that Fijiman mentioned the Westin, I searched the Starwood website for properties in Fiji. They only have three properties (in Denerau sp?) ~ two Sheraton's and one Westin. In the Starwood franchise The Westin is a more luxurious hotel than The Sheraton.

They may have opted for a villa or rental (as Kasha suggests above) for some accommodations and The Westin for others. When add'l SC's come out, we'll have to see if any match not only the Westin, but the two Sheratons as well.

I suggested a ways back on one of the threads a condo or house or villa....then it could be a free standing restaurant they are at rather than a hotel restaurant. I have been searching restaurant websites but so far no luck.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40