SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 pm

The fact is that Ashley whines too much. She whined with Brad and she is whining now. It's annoying.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LaureanT Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

cupcakes wrote:I still like Ash, but I wish she would stop with the Bentley talk. Can't wait till she gets her closure and moves on.

By the time Ashley stops talking about Bentley the season will be over. She will see Bentley on episode 6. There will be approximately 4 or 5 more episodes to go including MTA and season finale.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I will stick in there because nothing else is on during the summer and because Fleiss said the finale is "OMG" but honestly I am dreading the next two Mondays.

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:30 pm

LaureanT wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I still like Ash, but I wish she would stop with the Bentley talk. Can't wait till she gets her closure and moves on.

By the time Ashley stops talking about Bentley the season will be over. She will see Bentley on episode 6. There will be approximately 4 or 5 more episodes to go including MTA and season finale.

Unless they're trying to distract us from a boringly obvious F1?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Ashley is going to need a 12 step program to recover from Bentley!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Gina wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:****MOST IMPORTANT LINE OF THE ENTIRE EPISODE***

(ASHLEY VOICE-OVER SPOKEN IN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES)

All along I’ve been thinking that Bentley was the guy that was going to be there in the end, but now I have a guy in mind. Maybe it will work better.

Thanks JBF for snapping some sense back into me.... geez I have never wanted the summer weeks to go by so fast lol.
Wow.. I thought I heard her say, "....but now I have NO guy in mind" What did everyone hear?? Thanks.

I can't remember. But I do remember her making some comment that was very obvious that it was basically back to square one in her mind, and no one was winning. I remember making a post about how "she just admitted there is no frontrunner" but I'm not sure what her exact words were to make me say that.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 pm

LaureanT wrote:

It will be too little, too late to believe she wants any guy more than the Dirtbag, esp. for the unspoiled and general viewing audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

LaureanT wrote:

And remember she keeps saying she is happy with her decision and she hopes people will support her. Ben and JP are both fantastic guys...why would she think she wouldn't be supported if she chose one of them?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:All I can say after watching this episode (and tuning in 30 minutes late) is it's now fact that Ashley got completely and totally thrown under the bus. Completely.

Either she leaves this show alone, or TPTB are going to show her triumphantly and victoriously rising from the ashes to find true love. I just can't figure out which it is.

Maybe she pulls a "let me date both because I need time" at the FRC. But, by now both Ben and JP are mere specks in her rear view mirror. Buh bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
LaureanT wrote:

Unless they're trying to distract us from a boringly obvious F1?

To me, F1 is obvious but I'm not at all convinced that he's not F1 because Bentley wasn't around. That's the real question mark for me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Gina wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
JBF wrote:****MOST IMPORTANT LINE OF THE ENTIRE EPISODE***

(ASHLEY VOICE-OVER SPOKEN IN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES)

All along I’ve been thinking that Bentley was the guy that was going to be there in the end, but now I have a guy in mind. Maybe it will work better.

Thanks JBF for snapping some sense back into me.... geez I have never wanted the summer weeks to go by so fast lol.
Wow.. I thought I heard her say, "....but now I have NO guy in mind" What did everyone hear?? Thanks.

It was definitely NO

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:All I can say after watching this episode (and tuning in 30 minutes late) is it's now fact that Ashley got completely and totally thrown under the bus. Completely.

Either she leaves this show alone, or TPTB are going to show her triumphantly and victoriously rising from the ashes to find true love. I just can't figure out which it is.

Maybe she pulls a "let me date both because I need time" at the FRC. But, by now both Ben and JP are mere specks in her rear view mirror. Buh bye.
Could be. And in that recent interview Love_me posted today, reportedly Bentley and Ash are still in contact still in contact with each other, but he has no romantic interest in her. :what:

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+67
summerluvn
TrustxLove
Princess81320
twochicklets
jelle