SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by allykat Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
San wrote:Ash and Ben's 1-1 tonight will be really important I think. I really want to pay attention to who has the most PI's during the date ~ Ash or Ben. I think usually the F2 is shown to have more PI's and talk about their connection more than the lead does. Unless I'm so so wrong. giggling

Yeah that is another thing to look forward to.

However, Brad and Chantal's 1st 1 on 1 date last season, Brad had quite a few PIs about Chantal right ? And she was F2. In fact I don't even remember PIs from her no idea . I think the old editing patterns are out the window anyway laugh out loud as previously both the f2 had some small interactions shown in every episode. Not this season which makes it weird.

On their first 1 on 1 Chantal had a PI about seeing herself being called Chantal Womack. And Brad had the PIs about wanting to take Chantals hand and run away, and where he said 'this is freaking crazy'. I remember so clearly because when he said this is freaking crazy, I was convinced that Chantal was F1 because I thought I saw real emotion in his face...and we all know how that turned out. hmmm
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

allykat wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
San wrote:Ash and Ben's 1-1 tonight will be really important I think. I really want to pay attention to who has the most PI's during the date ~ Ash or Ben. I think usually the F2 is shown to have more PI's and talk about their connection more than the lead does. Unless I'm so so wrong. giggling

However, Brad and Chantal's 1st 1 on 1 date last season, Brad had quite a few PIs about Chantal right ? And she was F2. In fact I don't even remember PIs from her no idea . I think the old editing patterns are out the window anyway laugh out loud as previously both the f2 had some small interactions shown in every episode. Not this season which makes it weird.

On their first 1 on 1 Chantal had a PI about seeing herself being called Chantal Womack. And Brad had the PIs about wanting to take Chantals hand and run away, and where he said 'this is freaking crazy'. I remember so clearly because when he said this is freaking crazy, I was convinced that Chantal was F1 because I thought I saw real emotion in his face...and we all know how that turned out. hmmm

That's what convinced me too... and that was a PI from Catalina Island too... I wish we knew what happened Suspect
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm

So far in the previews to tonight Ben's is seen talking in 2 PI's. I only heard Ashley in a vo about it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm

ninu wrote:
allykat wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That's what convinced me too... and that was a PI from Catalina Island too... I wish we knew what happened Suspect

Yeah and apparently in Brad's interviews he said he knew his F1 was the one since their first 1-1.. and at the time I thought it was Channy for sure from his PI's.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
ninu wrote:
allykat wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
San wrote:Ash and Ben's 1-1 tonight will be really important I think. I really want to pay attention to who has the most PI's during the date ~ Ash or Ben. I think usually the F2 is shown to have more PI's and talk about their connection more than the lead does. Unless I'm so so wrong. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 2174738820

However, Brad and Chantal's 1st 1 on 1 date last season, Brad had quite a few PIs about Chantal right ? And she was F2. In fact I don't even remember PIs from her Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 1430875924 . I think the old editing patterns are out the window anyway laugh out loud as previously both the f2 had some small interactions shown in every episode. Not this season which makes it weird.

On their first 1 on 1 Chantal had a PI about seeing herself being called Chantal Womack. And Brad had the PIs about wanting to take Chantals hand and run away, and where he said 'this is freaking crazy'. I remember so clearly because when he said this is freaking crazy, I was convinced that Chantal was F1 because I thought I saw real emotion in his face...and we all know how that turned out. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 2089373836

Yeah and apparently in Brad's interviews he said he knew his F1 was the one since their first 1-1.. and at the time I thought it was Channy for sure from his PI's.

Which is interesting because didn't Ashley say her F1 changed. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 2699404744
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Gina wrote:I don't care about William and Nick going home.

I'll feel a little tug at my heart to see Bency leave, but he's disappeared since the flash mob date, and doesn't seem into Ashley, nor she into him. But he will be great for some lucky girl.

Bye, bye Bency, we hardly knew ya.

I know... and with lines like these from episode #1

On a scale of 1 to 10 on how romantic I am, I would give myself a 15, probably a 215. I'm passionate. I'm a very passionate person. I live life with so much hope, ESPECIALLY love.

William's departure will be more dramatic however, since he was a Frontrunner in the beginning...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Does anybody have information as to what episodes were the first 1-1 dates of all the F1s in the Bachelor /Bachelorette series? It is my theory that all F1s had 1-1 by first 4 episodes. The Bachelor/Bachelorette are usually asked who among the contestants they are attracted to and TPTB would arrange the dates based on the input from the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I know Roberto's and Emily's (Brad)first 1-1 were on episode 3 .I cannot remember the other F1s .

Last edited by bing2262 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Vienna's was also episode 3. Can't believe I remember that season..

Ed's might have been too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

San wrote:
Ed's might have been too.

Yes his was. I remember groaning when he had his Ep 3 three date.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Vienna, Ed, Roberto, and Emily all had ep3 1:1s. I can't remember past that, although I think Melissa's was ep2 and Molly's ep4? Not sure!!

Anyway, so excited for tonight!! :happybear:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Alright, I bought some Chicfila ice cream for tonight's show. I'm going to take a bite everytime Ashley says the name "Bentley." Any guesses as to how many pounds I will gain tonight? :giggle:

P.S. I'm going on vacation later this week, and I sure hope I still fit into my bathing suit after tonight's show!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

So I am planning to keep a Bentley count tonight. Any guesses on how many times Ash says it?

Enjoy the show everyone. Smiley

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 87b72b10 Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 86669110 Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

+62
albean99
happy2bme
fashionista84
Cari
Pattycake92