SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:I think she is so so boring.I wish I had recorded it, I could have FF everytime she mention Bentley. I do think this is THE worst season ever. Evah!! I think if I were any of the guys, I would be walking out. hissyfit

I can see how unless you are a fan of JP and enjoy the JPash, this season has become a total dud. It reminds me of this season of Survivor, where unless you were a Boston Rob fan, it was almost unwatchable. Luckily for me, I am/was both.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm

anders wrote:JP - he told Ash how his relationship in his 20s consisted of a series of 2-3 month relationships - and has had 1 2.5 yr relationship in his 30s

I do not recall JP saying that it was a series of 2-3 month relationships. We don't know how many there were and some seem to be mischaracterizing what JP said. He did not go into a lot of detail about any of thiem, so any conclusions someone wishes to draw is pure speculation. We don't know why or how they ended. Making inferences or assumptions from very little information doesn't seem to be realistic.

If someone is looking for something to criticize with JP, then maybe it would be necessary to read more into his comments than what he actually said.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:I think she is so so boring.I wish I had recorded it, I could have FF everytime she mention Bentley. I do think this is THE worst season ever. Evah!! I think if I were any of the guys, I would be walking out. hissyfit

Worst season ever was either Travis Stork's season or Lorenzo's season...

But yeah the only saving grace of this Bachelorette season is JPash.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

I am very curious to see at what point in Ashley and JP's date she decides to disclose the Bentley information. Does she have the confidence in his reaction to bring the topic up at the beginning or does she wait until the end ? Does she want to clear the air at the outset or not ?

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Hate to be a bug... but I can't find the extended preview for next week anywhere. For some reason, I cant find at abc, I've looked here and can't find it (I saw it posted in a thread yesterday but don't remember where and iddn't have time to look then) I've checked grapevine and jokers and can;'t find it there either. Could somebody please take pity on me :imsorry:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:Hate to be a bug... but I can't find the extended preview for next week anywhere. For some reason, I cant find at abc, I've looked here and can't find it (I saw it posted in a thread yesterday but don't remember where and iddn't have time to look then) I've checked grapevine and jokers and can;'t find it there either. Could somebody please take pity on me Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 2310723924

I don't think the extended preview for episode 6 has been posted yet. There is a little glimpse of the episode in the travel blog video about Hong Kong I posted in the video no discussion thread. Let me find the link for you.

ETA: Here is the link http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video-detail/travel-guide/pl_PL55130290
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Hate to be a bug... but I can't find the extended preview for next week anywhere. For some reason, I cant find at abc, I've looked here and can't find it (I saw it posted in a thread yesterday but don't remember where and iddn't have time to look then) I've checked grapevine and jokers and can;'t find it there either. Could somebody please take pity on me Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 2310723924

I don't think the extended preview for episode 6 has been posted yet. There is a little glimpse of the episode in the travel blog video about Hong Kong I posted in the video no discussion thread. Let me find the link for you.

ETA: Here is the link http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video-detail/travel-guide/pl_PL55130290

thanks Love_Me 👋 I thought the extended was out and that's where those sc's of Ash and JP came from but it must have been this that somebody was talking about.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

For an objective sleuther, it's not very exciting either. Bentley....Bentley....Bentley...and oh! Bentley. :strings1 Clear the smoke away, and the producers picked JP as F1 for Ashley before she (supposedly) even saw him get out of the limo on the first night.

Anyway, now that you know who wins, you might as well sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. yes

BTW, :Welcome

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Bloomers wrote:

For an objective sleuther, it's not very exciting either. Bentley....Bentley....Bentley...and oh! Bentley. :strings1 Clear the smoke away, and the producers picked JP as F1 for Ashley before she (supposedly) even saw him get out of the limo on the first night.

Anyway, now that you know who wins, you might as well sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. yes

BTW, :Welcome

Bloomers, can you explain further what you mean by the bolded. TIA!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome Fanny Mare! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 687187126 Fanny Mare!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

JMFan wrote:I am very curious to see at what point in Ashley and JP's date she decides to disclose the Bentley information. Does she have the confidence in his reaction to bring the topic up at the beginning or does she wait until the end ? Does she want to clear the air at the outset or not ?

For the life of me I can't understand why she keeps feeling she has to tell the other guys about her creepy obsession for Bentley. It's been mentioned in her PI's on numerous dates that she wants to tell them. Why??? The guy was GONE! Does she deliberately want to hurt the guys who aren't?
Now, even supposedly after the fact, she somehow feels she needs to brag her obsession to JP first. Then that's not enough for her. She needs to announce it to all the other guys at the coctail party.
It's like she's deliberately trying to sabotage the whole "process".
What does she expect them to do, band together to force Bentley to love her?
I think she's so needy that she wants them all to shower her with:
"Oh, you poor wonderful, beautiful, perfect, unfairly treated paragon of everything a man should ever want. How could he do such a thing? He really does love you & we all do too." :strings1
Sorry Ashley, it doesn't work that way. These are normal guys who don't want to hear your whining & all about your unrequited love for some other jerk. They may not love you any more than you love them, but they don't want to be treated like they are second rate wastes of time either.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92