SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Oh Ashely, Ashley, Sweetheart. I just want to give her a hug and say "what the He!! were you thinking?" Don't care if JP was fine with the Bentley news or not, would you have been happy to hear similar news from Brad. You've been where these guys are now sitting girlfriend. You are a smart girl, use that sense. This is so painful for me to sit through. I like her but she is killing me with some of her behaviors.

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 3792326465

I'm not just talking about next week but that is big. I don't like what I saw of "edited Ash" in her dealing with Ben C. Turned me off big time. I know a lot was probably cut, but why are TPTB trashing her edit to show her in such a derogatory light????

I don't know. Even CH in his latest interview said they edited the Ben C. "dumping" poorly, and it wasn't as bad as it looked.
What is their problem? 🇳🇴

I know CH is a "company" man... but this last interview was horrible. CH can't control the edit... but he can control what he spews out of his mouth. no no

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Oh Ashely, Ashley, Sweetheart. I just want to give her a hug and say "what the He!! were you thinking?" Don't care if JP was fine with the Bentley news or not, would you have been happy to hear similar news from Brad. You've been where these guys are now sitting girlfriend. You are a smart girl, use that sense. This is so painful for me to sit through. I like her but she is killing me with some of her behaviors.

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 3792326465

I'm not just talking about next week but that is big. I don't like what I saw of "edited Ash" in her dealing with Ben C. Turned me off big time. I know a lot was probably cut, but why are TPTB trashing her edit to show her in such a derogatory light????

I don't know. Even CH in his latest interview said they edited the Ben C. "dumping" poorly, and it wasn't as bad as it looked.

I know CH is a "company" man... but this last interview was horrible. CH can't control the edit... but he can control what he spews out of his mouth. no no

The way he was talking he should have just came out and told the entire that it was Ashley's time of the month. His "bad mood" line was pretty telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

It's probably just a job for him. He gets to travel around the world, play therapist, have fun, and in exchange has to give interviews promoting the show. I would love to have his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm

anders wrote:Right - does she want to take a chance on a man who just leaves a gal if he's not feeling it - if he's dated her for 2-3 months, didn't he already have a clue he wasn't that into her at about month 1?? And the 2 year, again he just wasn't feeling it and ended it. It just seems odd to me. I think he's more of a committment phobe and hides behind the "I just wasn't that into her".

DISCLAIMER: this is only my personal opinion.

Just looking from the other side for a moment. In 2-3 month relationships perhaps, the woman was wanting more from the relationship than he did or was demanding more commitment than he felt he wanted to give at that point. I think that breaking it off after a few months when you know that it isn't what you want or don't think that it will ever be, is better than dating someone for years and then saying this isn't what I want. When he told Ashley, "you get hurt, but you move on", indicates to me that he has indeed gotten hurt in the past. Does that make him more cautious about decisions moving forward? Could it be that he was dating women that just wanted to have fun and he was wanting more? There's two sides to every story.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

moonchild wrote:
anders wrote:Right - does she want to take a chance on a man who just leaves a gal if he's not feeling it - if he's dated her for 2-3 months, didn't he already have a clue he wasn't that into her at about month 1?? And the 2 year, again he just wasn't feeling it and ended it. It just seems odd to me. I think he's more of a committment phobe and hides behind the "I just wasn't that into her".

Just looking from the other side for a moment. In 2-3 month relationships perhaps, the woman was wanting more from the relationship than he did or was demanding more commitment than he felt he wanted to give at that point. I think that breaking it off after a few months when you know that it isn't what you want or don't think that it will ever be, is better than dating someone for years and then saying this isn't what I want. When he told Ashley, "you get hurt, but you move on", indicates to me that he has indeed gotten hurt in the past. Does that make him more cautious about decisions moving forward? Could it be that he was dating women that just wanted to have fun and he was wanting more? There's two sides to every story.

You missed my point entirely – as I stated that was my personal opinion. I don’t pretend to know why he had many 2-3 month relationships and ended them all because he wasn’t feeling it (this is what he said). My point is this: Is Ashley willing to take a chance on a man who appears to decide it’s not what he’s looking for and moves on. This whole piece is how it related to JP’s edit, and could possibly be foreshadowing of why this relationship can’t/won’t/didn’t work.

I believe my post before that says exactly this.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

anders wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Sorry if I missed that. I meant no offense, just trying to look at it from a different direction.

You missed my point entirely – as I stated that was my personal opinion. I don’t pretend to know why he had many 2-3 month relationships and ended them all because he wasn’t feeling it (this is what he said). My point is this: Is Ashley willing to take a chance on a man who appears to decide it’s not what he’s looking for and moves on. This whole piece is how it related to JP’s edit, and could possibly be foreshadowing of why this relationship can’t/won’t/didn’t work.

I believe my post before that says exactly this.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I get that - i get that we all look at the past relationships in a personal manner, as do I. I just look at what they're trying to tell us and how they're trying to form an edit. Two different beasts.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:

It is true that that a potential contestant told us that when he was going through the process (pre-Jillian), that 2 prospective guys were offered the proposition that both would make up the F2 and be paid $50K. One would be the F1, and the one she did not pick would be the F2 and the next Bachelor. The two guys turned down the proposition, and the potential contestant didn't make it any further in the process.
Nevertheless, we were given a glimpse into what could be..... does it, did it? :greenman:

Now, I personally think that to get Bentley back to Hong Kong and to get Bentley to behave in a seemly manner - which would include giving Ashley the answers that the producers needed Bentley to give her - they most certainly, positively did pay him well, plus they gave him that vacation in Hong Kong that his friend has spouted off about on his blog.
In addition, they withheld that pay until Bentley said on film what they needed him to convincely say.

What is interesting is that both men were from Texas, and there could have been others that we did not hear about. Graham was offered money to stay on De's show and he refused it. Smart man!

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm

anders wrote:I get that - i get that we all look at the past relationships in a personal manner, as do I. I just look at what they're trying to tell us and how they're trying to form an edit. Two different beasts.

Forgive me, but who are you guys referring to about leaving after 2-3 months?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

JP - he told Ash how his relationship in his 20s consisted of a series of 2-3 month relationships - and has had 1 2.5 yr relationship in his 30s

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 pm

It's possible JP's relationship history will take a stronger role in the editing in the post-Bent show. I think his comment about it being hard to watch Ashley going on dates with other guys but understanding that's the show and saying he's strong and can take it was possibly more significant from a storyline standpoint. We'll see if that storyline continues when he and Ashley have their Bent conversation on their Hong Kong date.

I feel like JP's being presented within the show context as a steady, comforting presence whom Ashley can count on. Even the press release about this episode mentioned him being "genuine" which also implies him being somebody Ashley can trust. But it's possible his relationship history will be brought up again as the focus of the show shifts to a possible engagement.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I think she is so so boring.I wish I had recorded it, I could have FF everytime she mention Bentley. I do think this is THE worst season ever. Evah!! I think if I were any of the guys, I would be walking out. hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92