SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 am

mnmhughes wrote:Any thoughts as to how the show is going to work on Monday night, as far as time-wise. The following elements have to fit within a two-hour timespan:

1. Bentley's return -- talk with CH, etc.
2. Lucas' date -- shopping, ship dinner
3. Group date -- race, after party
4. JP's date -- ?, tram, talk about Bentley
5. Cocktail party -- Ash's confession, individual discussions,and Mickey's departure
6. Rose ceremony

Would love to hear what you all think!

Mnm, I go between thinking Bentley will get more than his 15 minutes of fame, to hoping TPTB realize we are so sick of this that they only give it 5. I also think that they will not show us much of JP's 1:1. We have seen less that 5 minutes in each episode with Ashley and JP, including his first 1:1. They have to cut so much out of their time together or the show would be over. Wouldn't you love to see what is on the cutting room floor between these two? :awesome: The rest will probably get 10-15 minutes each.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:05 am

mnmhughes wrote:Any thoughts as to how the show is going to work on Monday night, as far as time-wise. The following elements have to fit within a two-hour timespan:

1. Bentley's return -- talk with CH, etc.
2. Lucas' date -- shopping, ship dinner
3. Group date -- race, after party
4. JP's date -- ?, tram, talk about Bentley
5. Cocktail party -- Ash's confession, individual discussions,and Mickey's departure
6. Rose ceremony

Would love to hear what you all think!

1. Bentley's return -- 15 minutes or less. I'm with Beeleever on this in that they're either going to milk this or make it brief, knowing that a lot of people are tired of it.
2. Lucas' date -- 15 minutes or less. I'm mixed on this one. He's not a frontrunner, but what he says on this date could be important to what occurs at the cocktail party.
3. Group date -- 15 minutes. I'm betting we hear mostly from Blake, Mickey and Constantine on this date.
4. JP's date -- 15-20 minutes. This date will probably get the most time seeing as he's the frontrunner and she brings up Bentley to him.
5. Cocktail party -- 30 minutes. The bulk of the time will probably go to this part of the episode since it's mostly featured in the previews and we'll get a good idea of where the guys are in their relationship with Ashley. What the remaining guys say here could be important later in the season.
6. Rose ceremony -- 15 minutes. Of course most of this will be Ashley talking to Chris about what just happened at the cocktail party and then a couple minutes on the actual rose ceremony and departure of Blake.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 am

One thing that ticked me off during the preview of CH talking to Ash about Bentley beeing in the hotel, was how CH says that "he's flown half way around the world to talk to you" .... really Chris, despite everything that you know about the jerk Bentley... you have to make it sound like he just had to come and see her.... get her hopes up....not nice Chris, not nice no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 am

northernviewer wrote:One thing that ticked me off during the preview of CH talking to Ash about Bentley beeing in the hotel, was how CH says that "he's flown half way around the world to talk to you" .... really Chris, despite everything that you know about the jerk Bentley... you have to make it sound like he just had to come and see her.... get her hopes up....not nice Chris, not nice no
Nope,Bentley did not fly halfway around the world to see Ashley,he came to see Hongkong and have a free vacation and TV facetime.Good riddance Bentley ! I hope you apologize to Ashley when you get a chance for the premeditated heartache and humiliation that you did to her.

Last edited by bing2262 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 am

what they did was no different than the phone call Ali made to Jake that was supposedly back in San Francisco - when it was clearly made from some hotel. And I never believed Reid went back to Philly for 3 days to only fly right back out to Hawaii.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 am

anders wrote:what they did was no different than the phone call Ali made to Jake that was supposedly back in San Francisco - when it was clearly made from some hotel. And I never believed Reid went back to Philly for 3 days to only fly right back out to Hawaii.

I'm not getting the comparison here, they left Bentley back in the States and now he's in Hong Kong, so he did fly there to talk to Ashley. I think we all know that the Ali/Jake call was a set up for her to be B'ette and not sincere on either part. And Reid was the one that wanted another shot at F1 and the producers arranged it - probably even suggested it. I get that the producers used the situation of Ashley needing closure to bring Bentley there for more drama - that's part and parcel for this show - but my objection is the way CH was telling Ashley that Bentley "flew half way across the world" to talk to her, making it sound like he really cared about her, or maybe even regretted leaving. The purpose was to get her hopes up, just to see them dashed again .....all caught on camera. A new low for tptb IMO
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:what they did was no different than the phone call Ali made to Jake that was supposedly back in San Francisco - when it was clearly made from some hotel. And I never believed Reid went back to Philly for 3 days to only fly right back out to Hawaii.

I'm not getting the comparison here, they left Bentley back in the States and now he's in Hong Kong, so he did fly there to talk to Ashley. I think we all know that the Ali/Jake call was a set up for her to be B'ette and not sincere on either part. And Reid was the one that wanted another shot at F1 and the producers arranged it - probably even suggested it. I get that the producers used the situation of Ashley needing closure to bring Bentley there for more drama - that's part and parcel for this show - but my objection is the way CH was telling Ashley that Bentley "flew half way across the world" to talk to her, making it sound like he really cared about her, or maybe even regretted leaving. The purpose was to get her hopes up, just to see them dashed again .....all caught on camera. A new low for tptb IMO

ITA, northernviewer. That's why every time CH talks about how they all warned Ashley about Bentley, I think he's full of it. I suspect there have also been many times when he and the producers have given her mixed signals about Bentley in order to heighten her reaction to him. This is a perfect example of one.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

So what do you all guess goes down with Ashley and Bentley ? She said in some interview she gets closure in a suprising way so I just wonder what that is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

nd4reality wrote:So what do you all guess goes down with Ashley and Bentley ? She said in some interview she gets closure in a suprising way so I just wonder what that is.

Maybe he says he is already dating someone else?
He is going back to his wife?
He is gay?
Or that he really doesn't like dentists...
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

northernviewer wrote:

Reid confirmed after the fact that he never actually flew all the way back. He said that he flew to LAX and then asked if he could come back. IMO I don't think he ever left Hawaii and agreed to go back at the producers prompting.

However, that is off topic and I think he (Bentley) may have been paid a tidy sum to fly all the way to Hong Kong.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:20 am

gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Reid confirmed after the fact that he never actually flew all the way back. He said that he flew to LAX and then asked if he could come back. IMO I don't think he ever left Hawaii and agreed to go back at the producers prompting.

I agree, I don't think he flew back either. Nothing is ever as it seems on this show. Wouldn't it be fun to read a tell all book?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 am

northernviewer wrote:

More like Bentley was flown to Hong Kong as the terms of his contract stipulated. Not that he was ‘flown half way around the world’ just to give Ash closure, like TPTB really give a flying fig.

It was set up from the start and again they’re insulting our intelligence by trying to convince us otherwise.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92