SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Fleiss will let RS mock out the stall with each episode but he will never give out the final result. The only time this has happen was Matt, Vienna and melissa season but since Vienna he has taken back over and new editors and RS has been in the dog house since then. Crow this third time will be come a regular fease for him, he should know the taste by now. Unless RS came produce a photo to show JP and Ashley getting engage I dont believe a thing about the final 1 been JP.

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

reason wrote:Fleiss will let RS mock out the stall with each episode but he will never give out the final result. The only time this has happen was Matt, Vienna and melissa season but since Vienna he has taken back over and new editors and RS has been in the dog house since then. Crow this third time will be come a regular fease for him, he should know the taste by now. Unless RS came produce a photo to show JP and Ashley getting engage I dont believe a thing about the final 1 been JP.

Well, considering there are some really certain people on both sides, somebody is going to be eating crow at the end of the season.

I'll be happy to start rooting for Ashley and Ben if I would only start seeing some chemistry between them on my screen. Is it all being edited out? If I'm Ashley and I'm engaged to Ben, I'd be doing more damage control with him every Tuesday morning than Fleiss and his crew seem to be doing right now with the viewers.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 pm

ironcat wrote:
reason wrote:Fleiss will let RS mock out the stall with each episode but he will never give out the final result. The only time this has happen was Matt, Vienna and melissa season but since Vienna he has taken back over and new editors and RS has been in the dog house since then. Crow this third time will be come a regular fease for him, he should know the taste by now. Unless RS came produce a photo to show JP and Ashley getting engage I dont believe a thing about the final 1 been JP.

Well, considering there are some really certain people on both sides, somebody is going to be eating crow at the end of the season.

I'll be happy to start rooting for Ashley and Ben if I would only start seeing some chemistry between them on my screen. Is it all being edited out? If I'm Ashley and I'm engaged to Ben, I'd be doing more damage control with him every Tuesday morning than Fleiss and his crew seem to be doing right now with the viewers.
Yeah and the last place I'd go this weekend was NYC to see my friend, who could wait til after the show is over, or her friend could go to Philly, an hour+ by train, which would make sense if her F1 lives in SF and not NYC. jmo I also agree, show me some excitement, passion and flirting with Ben and Ashley and I'll be happy for them too.

laugh out loud, not following you around the board, IronCat, but you read my mind in all your posts. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Which spoiler claims that Ben F is the F1?

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

imouttatime wrote:Which spoiler claims that Ben F is the F1?

The Fiji poster first said Ben F. F1, but has since changed it to JP.
I don't think there is another spoiler out there about Ben being the F1.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 pm

San wrote:
imouttatime wrote:Which spoiler claims that Ben F is the F1?

The Fiji poster first said Ben F. F1, but has since changed it to JP.
I don't think there is another spoiler out there about Ben being the F1.

It seems the main reason(s) many are doubting that JP is F1 is that a)it's too obvious, b)he's getting a F2 edit, and c)it is assumed that RS has been Fleissed again.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Whomever F1 is, they have to see Ashley kissing a whole lot of guys. RyanP made his vlog after the 'From Here to Eternity" makeout session on the beach in, in the rain, in Phuket ... and then her comments? Was he subdued because he was upset at the guys or because he saw her and JP mauling each other in the rain. Seriously, unless it's JP, she's got some splainin' to do! I didn't even think her Bentley kiss looked all that hot. So far, the only other kiss where she seemed really happy and enthusiastic was with William at the very beginning (dang, that boy totally shot himself in the face). I think Ben is as sweet as he can be but I don't see any passion. Why are his hands in his lap when he kisses her? Ashley told RyanP that she wants to "FEEL" something. I really think she only feels JP at this point ... gotta see what happens with that sly Ames on Monday, though.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Funny I dont think she has to apologize to Ben about anything they all know kissing would be going on, they sign up for it. Ben was even teasing JP about it. The bentley stuff is of no consequence to me either it is just a bump in the road. Ben seems laid back and him talking to Ashley he showed confidence in her that she will figure it out. He would be the person that would deal with it the best been so laid back and seen how all of that was before she became interested in him. JMHO.

The communication with the fiji poster does not make it straight so we will see how it ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinanne Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

reason wrote:Funny I dont think she has to apologize to Ben about anything they all know kissing would be going on, they sign up for it. Ben was even teasing JP about it. The bentley stuff is of no consequence to me either it is just a bump in the road. Ben seems laid back and him talking to Ashley he showed confidence in her that she will figure it out. He would be the person that would deal with it the best been so laid back and seen how all of that was before she became interested in him. JMHO.

The communication with the fiji poster does not make it straight so we will see how it ends.

reason, you'll have to let us know if you're still on the Ben-as- F1 train after Monday's episode (and JP's and Ash's 1-on-1 date)!
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

ironcat wrote:

No kidding.

reason, I thought last week you were saying you were wrong for the first time ever and you now thought JP was F1? I've been gone all weekend, but what has everybody jumping back and saying it has to be Ben? I'm confused?? 😕

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Whomever F1 is, they have to see Ashley kissing a whole lot of guys. RyanP made his vlog after the 'From Here to Eternity" makeout session on the beach in, in the rain, in Phuket ... and then her comments? Was he subdued because he was upset at the guys or because he saw her and JP mauling each other in the rain. Seriously, unless it's JP, she's got some splainin' to do! I didn't even think her Bentley kiss looked all that hot. So far, the only other kiss where she seemed really happy and enthusiastic was with William at the very beginning (dang, that boy totally shot himself in the face). I think Ben is as sweet as he can be but I don't see any passion. Why are his hands in his lap when he kisses her? Ashley told RyanP that she wants to "FEEL" something. I really think she only feels JP at this point ... gotta see what happens with that sly Ames on Monday, though.

Ashley said, post show, her guy makes her feel 'sexy'. Ben F., should I say the 'edited' Ben F., doesn't impress me as passion personified. JP on the other hand...oh yeah. But then Brad called E fiesty post show....didn't see fiesty from the edited E either. Can't analyze much with what tptb feed us, right?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

I was making my little annoying humor come out about JP been final 1. The date tomorrow wont change my mind about him been final 2, trust me on that. If I am wrong I am wrong can take it on the chin and move on but right now as of night 1 Ben wins. Ben passion as I would and say and believe is subtle and that is the best there is. I watch the show differently after it is aired and get my clues from it, when it is airing I dont pay much attention and usually mute and watch body language and it is interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92