SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:Not sure what these bozos are whining about?? They get free travel and VIP treatment for breathing and holding Ashley's hand on camera for 5 seconds. And they need to get paid now? I hope not!

I assume she got 'cocky' because JP wasn't mad and took it okay and he's the only one whose opinion really mattered, but she also probably didn't expect the others to call for her to be stoned at the village square at dawn and forced to wear a scarlet A for Bentley either.

Seriously! I think she was just happy that she had finally conquered the demon of Bentley and was able to move on in a healthy relationship. She promised the guys honesty, and so she was honest with them. If she had any feelings for the guys who whined and got upset, I bet they went away very quickly! I'm sure JP, Ben, Ames, and Ryan P. will be the gracious ones. Blake, Mickey, and Lucas will be the cry-babies and they don't matter cause she doesn't like them either! :giggle:

ITA. The ones who really like her will not be outraged that Ashley took steps to finally get over her Bentley obsession so she can possibly move on with one of them; the ones who are just there for the "friendly competition" will be outraged that they again lost a p***ing contest to the guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
nd4reality wrote:But isn't this the episode where Mickey and Blake are let go ?
She had already given Lucas a rose on his 1 on 1 so if he got angry she couldn't well take it away right ?
These are the guys that we saw or heard (editing !!!) getting upset.

Connie said "I'm done". Current thinking is that he stays to F3. Will we see his restaurant on his HTD?

Just something to think about.

Sorry I didn't rewatch/relisten to all the voices in the preview.

Interesting that Dino said that. Very interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I believe their contract spells things out pretty well and $$ incentive wont be in the cards

Yes, but I have a feeling rules could be bent if they feared a mass exit in Hong Kong. The contract might force them to stay, but it can't force them to be happy about it. Extra $$ might convince some of them to act happy about it.

It was rumoured that when it was announced Jillian would be the 'ette, and not the anticipated Melissa, that there were guys that wanted to drop out and some guys were offered cash incentives not to drop out

That is a different scenario IMHO

I think the point is that they can and will do whatever they have to in order to have a successful season. Here we have a season where we've heard that very few guys wanted to lead to be Ashley. Then, if we're to believe the feeling on this board, she all but ignored everybody else except JP all season, and was unable to let The Bent One go until episode 6. It's completely believable to me that a lot of the guys would be ready to adios upon hearing of The Bent One's return to Hong Kong. I mean, I envision a bunch of grumpy Grahams going forward, unless somebody steps in to give them a reason to stay and act happy about it.

It is true that that a potential contestant told us that when he was going through the process (pre-Jillian), that 2 prospective guys were offered the proposition that both would make up the F2 and be paid $50K. One would be the F1, and the one she did not pick would be the F2 and the next Bachelor. The two guys turned down the proposition, and the potential contestant didn't make it any further in the process.
Nevertheless, we were given a glimpse into what could be..... does it, did it? :greenman:

Now, I personally think that to get Bentley back to Hong Kong and to get Bentley to behave in a seemly manner - which would include giving Ashley the answers that the producers needed Bentley to give her - they most certainly, positively did pay him well, plus they gave him that vacation in Hong Kong that his friend has spouted off about on his blog.
In addition, they withheld that pay until Bentley said on film what they needed him to convincely say.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I believe their contract spells things out pretty well and $$ incentive wont be in the cards

Yes, but I have a feeling rules could be bent if they feared a mass exit in Hong Kong. The contract might force them to stay, but it can't force them to be happy about it. Extra $$ might convince some of them to act happy about it.

It was rumoured that when it was announced Jillian would be the 'ette, and not the anticipated Melissa, that there were guys that wanted to drop out and some guys were offered cash incentives not to drop out

I think the point is that they can and will do whatever they have to in order to have a successful season. Here we have a season where we've heard that very few guys wanted to lead to be Ashley. Then, if we're to believe the feeling on this board, she all but ignored everybody else except JP all season, and was unable to let The Bent One go until episode 6. It's completely believable to me that a lot of the guys would be ready to adios upon hearing of The Bent One's return to Hong Kong. I mean, I envision a bunch of grumpy Grahams going forward, unless somebody steps in to give them a reason to stay and act happy about it.

It is true that that a potential contestant told us that when he was going through the process (pre-Jillian), that 2 prospective guys were offered the proposition that both would make up the F2 and be paid $50K. One would be the F1, and the one she did not pick would be the F2 and the next Bachelor. The two guys turned down the proposition, and the potential contestant didn't make it any further in the process.
Nevertheless, we were given a glimpse into what could be..... does it, did it? :greenman:

Now, I personally think that to get Bentley back to Hong Kong and to get Bentley to behave in a seemly manner - which would include giving Ashley the answers that the producers needed Bentley to give her - they most certainly, positively did pay him well, plus they gave him that vacation in Hong Kong that his friend has spouted off about on his blog.
In addition, they withheld that pay until Bentley said on film what they needed him to convincely say

Bloomers, I have no doubt that this is exactly what happened. I have to wonder whether it was their plan from the get go, because of the dot dot dot comment. yes
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh Ashely, Ashley, Sweetheart. I just want to give her a hug and say "what the He!! were you thinking?" Don't care if JP was fine with the Bentley news or not, would you have been happy to hear similar news from Brad. You've been where these guys are now sitting girlfriend. You are a smart girl, use that sense. This is so painful for me to sit through. I like her but she is killing me with some of her behaviors.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

In addition, they withheld that pay until Bentley said on film what they needed him to convincely say.

Bloomers, are you saying Bentley was in essence, "hired" to play the villain from the beginning? If this is true, it would certainly explain why a seemingly intelligent and successful man (who is not a sociopath) would present himself in such a self-destructive way. As the fallout is now hurting his business, I wonder if he feels that the amount he was paid was enough to mitigate what his "appearance" has ultimately cost him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Oh Ashely, Ashley, Sweetheart. I just want to give her a hug and say "what the He!! were you thinking?" Don't care if JP was fine with the Bentley news or not, would you have been happy to hear similar news from Brad. You've been where these guys are now sitting girlfriend. You are a smart girl, use that sense. This is so painful for me to sit through. I like her but she is killing me with some of her behaviors.

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:55 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Oh Ashely, Ashley, Sweetheart. I just want to give her a hug and say "what the He!! were you thinking?" Don't care if JP was fine with the Bentley news or not, would you have been happy to hear similar news from Brad. You've been where these guys are now sitting girlfriend. You are a smart girl, use that sense. This is so painful for me to sit through. I like her but she is killing me with some of her behaviors.

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. yes

ITA, has TV Grapevine done their extended preview yet, or does that usually come out later in the week?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 pm

It usually comes out Friday gurlbrit.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 3792326465

I'm not just talking about next week but that is big. I don't like what I saw of "edited Ash" in her dealing with Ben C. Turned me off big time. I know a lot was probably cut, but why are TPTB trashing her edit to show her in such a derogatory light????

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Not sure what these bozos are whining about?? They get free travel and VIP treatment for breathing and holding Ashley's hand on camera for 5 seconds. And they need to get paid now? I hope not!

I assume she got 'cocky' because JP wasn't mad and took it okay and he's the only one whose opinion really mattered, but she also probably didn't expect the others to call for her to be stoned at the village square at dawn and forced to wear a scarlet A for Bentley either.

Maybe it's just me, but their free travel and VIP treatment consists mainly of being locked up in a hotel room with a bunch of dudes whose quirks you're sick of and who have probably started to smell pretty bad by now. I mean, they've been to LA, Las Vegas, Phuket, Chaing Mai, and Hong Kong. The thrill of being JP's international wing man has worn thin, and now the Ghost of Bentley rears his ugly head. They're faced with possibly taking her home to their families -- a woman that has shown little to no interest in most of them. For most people, involving families is a big deal. I'd want out too.

Last edited by Alexxxx on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

All we know about her being "cocky" is what CH says. I don't trust CH about anything. All we've seen of next week indicates that she is remorseful and caring towards the guys who are upset. Whether or not they're upset with HOW she told them vs. WHAT she told them we will have to wait and see next week. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 3792326465

I'm not just talking about next week but that is big. I don't like what I saw of "edited Ash" in her dealing with Ben C. Turned me off big time. I know a lot was probably cut, but why are TPTB trashing her edit to show her in such a derogatory light????

I don't know. Even CH in his latest interview said they edited the Ben C. "dumping" poorly, and it wasn't as bad as it looked.
What is their problem? 🇳🇴
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92