SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desiree's Blog:

Hope, Faith, Love & Life
A sincere collection of stories, poems, trials and triumphs that make up this journey we are all on called life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm

She is so pretty!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm not crazy about her ABC promotional picture, but she is gorgeous in her candids. I'm now wondering if she will be in the F2, since she was SO hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:02 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Desiree's Blog:

Hope, Faith, Love & Life
A sincere collection of stories, poems, trials and triumphs that make up this journey we are all on called life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great find momotrips! I read a few of her posts. She's very honest and personal in her writing. If anyone is wanting to get a feel for who she is and what is on her heart, I encourage you to read her blog. The one from February 2011 called "Heart Conflicted or Convicted?" was very interesting to me. She's got some depth. She could be a good fit for Sean.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Agreed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I really like the F4 this season. I hope my opinions about these contestants doesn't change. It would be nice to watch a season without having only one favorite when they start airing the HTD's. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Its looks like 3 of the f4 are big in faith. So I guess that was definately a big thing for Sean

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Its looks like 3 of the f4 are big in faith. So I guess that was definately a big thing for Sean

Which contestant out of his F4 are not religious?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Its looks like 3 of the f4 are big in faith. So I guess that was definately a big thing for Sean

Do we know anything about Catherine's faith?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I can't really glean anything about faith with Catherine (and I've looked). Doesn't mean she has none. But the other girls are pretty public about it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I'm guessing that would be Catherine. It's not to say that she isn't a woman with faith, but I'm not sure anyone has found clear evidence that points to the fact that she is. Hopefully, that makes sense. I'm not able to draw any conclusions about her faith yet.

ETA: jcrbil you beat me to the answer...but it seems we have both come to the same conclusion.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Also I noticed RS said her parents live in Ohio...Why didn't they do her htd there?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers