SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Desiree's twitter is FAKE. She said as much on her IG (which is real as she posts new pics regularly)

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Why the heck would someone bother putting up a fake one? Thanks for the heads up. I guess that's another reason I don't go on twitter.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

I wonder if Desiree really got the last rose tonight. I know they edited like she did, but she goes from maybe being the "one" to being on the chopping block a week later.

Maybe, what Kacie said did make Sean think.

What do you think?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Desiree really got the last rose tonight. I know they edited like she did, but she goes from maybe being the "one" to being on the chopping block a week later.

What do you think?

I don't think what Kacie said made Sean think.... I think they just played up the passive aggressive stay in my seat until he comes back.... and all the girls really got into the Sean stealing and she just sat there. I don't think she was last, but maybe she was because he didn't fight to be able to call her name earlier- I'm thinking he hadn't focused on not spending anymore time with her (and who knows, he actually may have spent more time with her and we didn't see it (just like we didn't get to see the invisible Catherine) and they could have convinced him to hold off on giving her the rose for production reasons (they wanted that sort of mad/worried look on her face). Sean, I think, will accommodate production as long as it doesn't mess with his choice.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First date prep. #bachelor
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Dez is winning by a whisker over Lesley in Wetpaint's "Who Should Be the Next Bette" poll. There's a +10 differential between them and Lindsay.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am

I think that is a good idea where the preference for the next 'Ette is over all.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 am

Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Desiree really got the last rose tonight. I know they edited like she did, but she goes from maybe being the "one" to being on the chopping block a week later.

What do you think?

I firmly believe that the order roses are called is all producer driven so doubt Sean was questioning Des based on what Kacie said. With editing it's hard to even know the order.

Desiree & Lesley would both be good choices for Bachelorette imo. So much depends on how they come across in the next few episodes but think Desiree will have the advantage of being on the show longer.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Des did not get the last rose. If you watch when Sean calls Selma, you can see the Des is already holding hers.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

copyman12 wrote:Des did not get the last rose. If you watch when Sean calls Selma, you can see the Des is already holding hers.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

I guess I am really confused as to what happens with her and Sean. She was the only one to get 2 one on ones before episode 7. And from all indications it looks like everything is perfect. I wonder if something goes on during her HTD? Do we know if anyone from her family was present in CA or was it just her and Sean? Just thinking about it.

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Velvety081 wrote:I guess I am really confused as to what happens with her and Sean. She was the only one to get 2 one on ones before episode 7. And from all indications it looks like everything is perfect. I wonder if something goes on during her HTD? Do we know if anyone from her family was present in CA or was it just her and Sean? Just thinking about it.

I don't know that anything has really happen between Sean and any of the girls (meaning something that causes one or another to either be the right one or cause them to "break up" bachelor style- meaning not be chosen).... I think it is more that certain girls become the ones he can begin to really picture his life with (and the HTD is certainly part of that). And then it will become which one he can't picture his life without.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers