SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Has it been verified that this is Desiree's authentic twitter account:
@DesireeHartsock? She is only following 11 people including Sean and Arie ("she" and Arie have had a couple twitter exchanges after Tigertiz tweeted them both) but has over 28,000 followers! Her profile picture is the same as her profile picture for the show.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

docnash14 wrote:Has it been verified that this is Desiree's authentic twitter account:
@DesireeHartsock? She is only following 11 people including Sean and Arie ("she" and Arie have had a couple twitter exchanges after Tigertiz tweeted them both) but has over 28,000 followers! Her profile picture is the same as her profile picture for the show.

Really? That's a lot of followers. no idea

Seems that is her. If it is, I really like her background with the coffe cup thing. Cute & funny! giggling

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Sophie said on 1/8 (her twitter) that Desiree's only on Instagram.... @hartsdesire4.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm

jcrbil wrote:Sophie said on 1/8 (her twitter) that Desiree's only on Instagram.... @hartsdesire4.

Thanks. I thought the twitter account might be suspect - while there are several pictures embedded in her tweets, none of them are Instagram pictures and none of them are of her. Her instagram user name is included in the profile but I wondered if that was to make the twitter account look more legit.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

I think the same person that runs Catherine's fake Twitter account is also running the fake Twitter account of Desiree's.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think the same person that runs Catherine's fake Twitter account is also running the fake Twitter account of Desiree's.

Love_Me, I think you might be dead on as they are structured very similarly.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:59 pm

docnash14 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sophie said on 1/8 (her twitter) that Desiree's only on Instagram.... @hartsdesire4.

Thanks. I thought the twitter account might be suspect - while there are several pictures embedded in her tweets, none of them are Instagram pictures and none of them are of her. Her instagram user name is included in the profile but I wondered if that was to make the twitter account look more legit.

She even posted a note on insta confirming she did not have a twitter. She then removed the note (at TPTB request I think)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 pm

docnash14 wrote:Has it been verified that this is Desiree's authentic twitter account:

What's interesting to me is that Desiree's twitter account is locked and Catherine's (F1) is not.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:26 pm

2observe wrote:

What's interesting to me is that Desiree's twitter account is locked and Catherine's (F1) is not.

From Elan:

elan gale‏@theyearofelan

For those asking @desireehartsock is an imposter. That account has no affiliation with the show #bachelornation

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Catherine just unlocked her twitter in the last week or so- pretty sure with the approval of TPTB. Sean went to twitter when he did the B-ette once the season got started- before that he was on NO social media and to this day is not on facebook.

When used carefully, twitter can manage to convey personality, but in 140 characters there's not too much you can divulge. I think she (they) hope she can build support for her quirky, fun nature. (And everyone is stalking her friend, Crista on facebook- so this way she can get some messages out herself).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

julychild wrote:
2observe wrote:

From Elan:

elan gale‏@theyearofelan

For those asking @desireehartsock is an imposter. That account has no affiliation with the show #bachelornation

JulyChild, thanks for the info.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers