SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 pm

The 2 I'd say ended up dividing the audience were Jen & Emily who were both previous f1. Jen was my favorite going into here season but she lost me by the end. I thought she lacked empathy and we know she wanted out fairly early on the season. I believe Desiree has a good chance of being liked throughout unless she picks the villain of the season. I think she'll be good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:48 am

Maybe it doesn't happen here, but I have seen it happen. People turn on a dime when the lead doesn't pick the fan favorite. Or people realize their ivory tower has clay feet. Many thought Ben was such a great guy until he picked Courtney, because she is a model. Did you know she is a model?

I have been watching since Lorenzo's season. And watched some of Bob G's season.

partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 am

Remember when everyone* was gaga about DeAnna picking Jason and she was gonna be Ty's new mommy and then it's really weird, for some mysterious reason nobody* liked DeAnna after her finale aired? And they all* claimed they NEVER liked her, 'cause she got mad at the BBQ? giggling

*everyone, nobody, and all is hyperbole. I realize some people actually never did like her, I just thought it was funny how almost everyone on Fort turned on her and pretended they never did. And then St. Jason on the following season...

ETA: Des can't make everyone happy, from night one some people will say she's fake, too SOMETHING bad. She'll piss some people off because she picks the "wrong" guy -- even if their reasoning is that F2 is cuter than F1 so she's duuuuumb for not picking the cuter guy. Or F2 has a better job. The best she can do is be herself and if people don't like her oh well, it's impossible to be all things to all people. I think she will be great and I hope she ends up with her JP. Smiley

Last edited by terabithia on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 am

terabithia wrote:Remember when everyone* was gaga about DeAnna picking Jason and she was gonna be Ty's new mommy and then it's really weird, for some mysterious reason nobody* liked DeAnna after her finale aired? And they all* claimed they NEVER liked her, 'cause she got mad at the BBQ? giggling

*everyone, nobody, and all is hyperbole. I realize some people actually never did like her, I just thought it was funny how almost everyone on Fort turned on her and pretended they never did. And then St. Jason on the following season...

We can only wait and see! I just hope it isn't a nightmare situation that DeAnna found herself in.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 am

To be fair my opinions of the Bachelorettes have never changed.From contestant to lead I either liked them or didn't. Nothing changed my initial opinion of them.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
"@BriannaMilton1: @DesHartsock so glad I got to meet you! pic.twitter.com/r1Dw7fQLKt"Such a beautiful, brave girl!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Well, one thing that will be interesting is the fact she has a business set in California. I wonder if she's willing to move, because I don't see her moving.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Does she really have a business? I thought she was a stylist at a Bridal Salon? I don't think it's hers. I do think she's trying to develop a career as a designer, but I don't think she has her own business yet (though she'll probably be able to parlay a turn as b-ette into one).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 pm

She was definitely working as a Bridal Stylist (their name for a salesperson) at a bridal salon in Beverly Hills as of last Saturday - I spent an hour there with her. I believe she used to have an Esty business as well, but it is no longer functioning.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm

barbell wrote:She was definitely working as a Bridal Stylist (their name for a salesperson) at a bridal salon in Beverly Hills as of last Saturday - I spent an hour there with her. I believe she used to have an Esty business as well, but it is no longer functioning.

Oh, I see. I thought she had her own for some reason! Thanks for the clarification!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 pm

barbell wrote:She was definitely working as a Bridal Stylist (their name for a salesperson) at a bridal salon in Beverly Hills as of last Saturday - I spent an hour there with her. I believe she used to have an Esty business as well, but it is no longer functioning.

Sounds like fun! I can't keep up with everyone's personal situations here so is it you getting married, a friend, a child ...??? Or just a formal event coming up? Regardless, I'd assume something fun is coming up in your life!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 pm

I am hopeful for Desiree as a Bachelorette. I very much enjoyed Emily's change of pace with the dates (etiquitte class? too funny), but there are only so many of those that can be dreamed up. I think Desiree will be open to anything, and hopefully have some common sense in her choices of men.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers