SELECT CONTENT

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

avoice wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
avoice wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Does anyone else watch this? If so, who are your favorites? :)

love this season. My faves are Jenelle Garcia, Carly Rose Sonenclar, The five girls together
and Vino Allan.

I love listening to Vino and was really taken aback when someone on Rickey.Org mentioned his looks instead of his talent. As in who would want to look at him.. What's happened to this world? I do think Carly will win it, tho. I like Paige, too. I wish Janelle would lighten up a bit on the sexy stuff. She has a great voice and doesn't need to be like that and her that young. I think the right person went home. I like the 5 girls together, but I thought the lead singer murdered my favorite song. ( A thousand years).. I listened to it twice and cringed both time, but I do love their harmony together. All in all, a lot of good singers this season..

I think Vino is handsome in a rugged way! I can think of many in the singing world who are less good looking and who have made it huge ... and if you close your eyes, Vino sounds so soulful and passionate.

Thank you. I feel the same way and I love me some Vino. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:22 am

sanlee088 wrote:Does anyone else watch this? If so, who are your favorites? :)

I think Carly Rose is the best, and I think the best 4 are: Carly Rose, Lyric 145, Tate, and Emblem 3.

My personal favorites, however, are: Beatrice, Lyric, Diamond, Jenelle (sp?), but also Arin.
I don't think Beatrice is long for this competition - they are giving her horrible songs that obliterate her gorgeous vocal tone. I think they are setting her up to fail, so there's someone to vote off.

In 5th harmony, the lead singer's tone is like she breathed in some helium just before singing. But at least that makest the group's sound identifiable on radio. I think Simon is setting them up to have a growth trajectory like Little Mix on the last XFUK, with a peak at the right time due to a fabulous song choice. Of the 5, I really like Lauren - she looks like Nelly Furtado or Natalie Imbruglia, and I can't take my eyes off her even with 5 other gorgeous girls on stage.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Carly Rose is amazing. I can see why she has been #1 the last few weeks. :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:Carly Rose is amazing. I can see why she has been #1 the last few weeks. :)

I think she is going to win! They can give her any song and she will sing it perfectly. Britney got lucky having her in her group!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:30 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Carly Rose is amazing. I can see why she has been #1 the last few weeks. Smiley

I think she is going to win! They can give her any song and she will sing it perfectly. Britney got lucky having her in her group!

She nailed it again tonight! I can't wait to buy her cd! clapping!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Carly Rose is amazing. I can see why she has been #1 the last few weeks. Smiley

She nailed it again tonight! I can't wait to buy her cd! clapping!

Yes she did! She just has to win! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Looking forward to the show tonight! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 pm

I am so excited for tonight. I really like Carly and Fifth Harmony. But Tate is probably going to win. I think it will depend on who sings last.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:28 pm

arcuel wrote:I am so excited for tonight. I really like Carly and Fifth Harmony. But Tate is probably going to win. I think it will depend on who sings last.

I'm hoping Carly wins! That girl can sing anything they hand her way! IMO LOL

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
arcuel wrote:I am so excited for tonight. I really like Carly and Fifth Harmony. But Tate is probably going to win. I think it will depend on who sings last.

I'm hoping Carly wins! That girl can sing anything they hand her way! IMO LOL

I agree She is amazing and deserves to win!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 pm

The thing is, I'm not sure that winning is a good thing. Melanie was a great singer and then she pretty much disappeared. Her singles didn't sell well at all. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Carly, if she wins.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Who sang with Carly? I missed it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

+3
Bet2Win
Ayana
Love_Me
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: